Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My new life as a low status worker in Germany: loneliness, ostracism, nostalgia, nudism beaches, incel hell and more.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
So I came to Germany and had planned not to access this site anymore for various reasons, but I can't hold it anymore, I must vent a bit. I'll try not to make it super long but this will probably be a long post.

My father found me a blue-collar work within a week here and I went to work in another city as a construction worker. I stayed there for four weeks and it was absolute shit. I couldn't understand what the colleagues said because they speak so fast and their dialect pronunciation is completely different from standard German, plus most people here don't seem to like immigrants and make no effort whatsoever to make things easy for you with the language.

I was in a big city (better not to said exactly which) full to the brim with super attractive women. My God, Germany is a completely different level with women as Brazil. Everyday I worked the whole day as a mule with those shitty colleagues which had absolutely no patience with me and then went up in the pauses just to experience a torrent of gorgeous women going by at my sides and suffer my daily dose of incel frustration, in a much bigger dosage as I was used to in Brazil. But little did I know that it would get even worse.

I went with my father to a nudism beach, a couple of kilometers away from our city. As expected, 80% of people there are old. People age so fucking bad here, the young women look like absolute gorgeous angels but the old (not only the super old, the middle aged as well) look like complete garbage.

So my father was having a conversation with a friend of his there and since I don't understand enough to participate properly, I decide to take a walk through the beach. Suddenly, after so many disturbing views of those sacks of putrefying old meat, I found myself in the presence of a super gorgeous German teenage girl. She had blue eyes, light-brown hair, average stature, a little bit chubby, absolutely perfect breasts with puffy nipples and a super good-looking dark-brown forest of pubes down there. I don't want to say how old I think she was, but she looked above consent age before moralfags start to bash me. I immediately felt my blood rushing down and had to enter in the water to avoid the display of my erect dick.

I stayed there for a while and ended up talking a bit with her. Unfortunately she doesn't live so near me. She went on a kind of surf board, but standing with an oar, and I could see all her intimate parts from under, I will never forget this view. of her cute hairy pussy and asshole. Her family was there as well, I talked a bit with them, all were nice to me, of course I did this all to disguise a bit.

But I went there again another day and could notice that the girl has no interest in me at all, as is to be expected since I'm ugly. She had forgotten from which country I came and said she didn't want to play ball with me when I invited her (I bough a ball just to try to play with her). My God, I can't stop thinking about her, it was so frustrating to have such a perfect, ultra-attractive girl naked with me there and know that I have absolutely 0 chances. I know I should enjoy, but it's like life is showing me exactly what I can't have, with full details. I daydream about her the whole day sometimes while at work.

Now I got a better job in a factory near where I live, the boss is a blonde Chad as is super nice and friendly with me, reinforcing the theory that Chads are bros and normies is where shit is at. My colleague is already old and is also nice and patient. Most shitty people who treated me like trash in my previous work were young low-status, low-tier normies to incel tier. One had only one eye (probably lost the other in some kind of work accident) and another had a shitty ugly-ass single mom older girlfriend. Also all of them were gigacopers, my God, the amount of cope I heard from Germans already. One was also an obvious nazi, hey, inceltears, if you guys want to read something that will make you happy, I lost all my previous nazi sympathies upon coming here. Germans are mostly robots and nazies are dumb fuckers here, while all the immigrants from low status countries like mine treated me super well. I love Arabs and people from south and east Europe now.

Today I went to a festival in a nearby city with my father, the amount of young super beautiful woman was so fucking extreme I started feeling super depressed and sulk, my God, I never thought it was THAT better here. Incels really have it bad in Europe, now I can understand being ethnic as well. This idea that white women go for ethnics/blacks is completely false, I only see cute young white German women with young white German Chads and Chadlites.

Don't know what more there is to say, you guys can make questions if you want. Also, I missed you guys, I saw previously that some people also missed me, well, thanks, I love you brothers. It's good to vent and talk with you here. My English is probably a bit worse since I've been speaking so much German, but it still works. Also, to the BKA, I don't plan on committing any crimes here in Germany, I'm here legally, work and am a law-abiding citizen here :feelsokman:

Welcome back, brother.

Good post man. Where are you from btw?

I always thought brazilian women were way hotter than german women. I have only seen brazilian women on screen though, so my view is limited.
In which federal state are you working? In my experience most germans are extreme social justice warriors, basically the opposite of a nazi.

Ill read the text later but what?! You moved srsly to germany? You were brazilian right?

@Mainländer finally met actual humans after leaving Brazil, and now he can't even breathe.

200.gif

This idea that white women go for ethnics/blacks is completely false, I only see cute young white German women with young white German Chads and Chadlites.

Why in the world would women go for uglier and poorer men? Only fools ever believed this myth in the first place.

I always thought brazilian women were way hotter than german women. I have only seen brazilian women on screen though, so my view is limited.
This is absolutely false, propaganda shit. Of course there are beautiful women in Brazil but the average is extremely shitty.
In which federal state are you working? In my experience most germans are extreme social justice warriors, basically the opposite of a nazi.
I don't know if it's a good idea to say. I also thought it but now I see that's not exactly that way, a lot of people obviously dislike immigrants here where I'm at and also where I worked. I can understand that too many people came here in the last years, but the nazi ones dislike even white European people.
Ill read the text later but what?! You moved srsly to germany? You were brazilian right?
Yes.
@MainländerWhy in the world would women go for uglier and poorer men? Only fools ever believed this myth in the first place.
There is all this talk about German men being pussies and immigrant men being manly and aggressive, etc. Also SJWs.

I couldn't understand what the colleagues said because they speak so fast and their dialect pronunciation is completely different from standard German, plus most people here don't seem to like immigrants and make no effort whatsoever to make things easy for you with the language.

They probably think you are some Eastern European trash. Polish or from the Balkans.

Germans are mostly robots and nazies are dumb fuckers here, while all the immigrants from low status countries like mine treated me super well. I love Arabs and people from south and east Europe now.

Has your definitions of who is and isn't White changed? Do you now realize how White Brazilians are mostly shitskins?

Would the Arabs/Turks you see in Germany be considered White in Brazil?

Today I went to a festival in a nearby city with my father, the amount of young super beautiful woman was so fucking extreme I started feeling super depressed and sulk, my God, I never thought it was THAT better here.

German women are actually ugly, compared to other Europeans. Go north to Scandinavia, or East to Russia/Ukraine for prettier girls.

So I came to Germany and had planned not to access this site anymore for various reasons, but I can't hold it anymore, I must vent a bit. I'll try not to make it super long but this will probably be a long post.

My father found me a blue-collar work within a week here and I went to work in another city as a construction worker. I stayed there for four weeks and it was absolute shit. I couldn't understand what the colleagues said because they speak so fast and their dialect pronunciation is completely different from standard German, plus most people here don't seem to like immigrants and make no effort whatsoever to make things easy for you with the language.

I was in a big city (better not to said exactly which) full to the brim with super attractive women. My God, Germany is a completely different level with women as Brazil. Everyday I worked the whole day as a mule with those shitty colleagues which had absolutely no patience with me and then went up in the pauses just to experience a torrent of gorgeous women going by at my sides and suffer my daily dose of incel frustration, in a much bigger dosage as I was used to in Brazil. But little did I know that it would get even worse.

I went with my father to a nudism beach, a couple of kilometers away from our city. As expected, 80% of people there are old. People age so fucking bad here, the young women look like absolute gorgeous angels but the old (not only the super old, the middle aged as well) look like complete garbage.

So my father was having a conversation with a friend of his there and since I don't understand enough to participate properly, I decide to take a walk through the beach. Suddenly, after so many disturbing views of those sacks of putrefying old meat, I found myself in the presence of a super gorgeous German teenage girl. She had blue eyes, light-brown hair, average stature, a little bit chubby, absolutely perfect breasts with puffy nipples and a super good-looking dark-brown forest of pubes down there. I don't want to say how old I think she was, but she looked above consent age before moralfags start to bash me. I immediately felt my blood rushing down and had to enter in the water to avoid the display of my erect dick.

I stayed there for a while and ended up talking a bit with her. Unfortunately she doesn't live so near me. She went on a kind of surf board, but standing with an oar, and I could see all her intimate parts from under, I will never forget this view. of her cute hairy pussy and asshole. Her family was there as well, I talked a bit with them, all were nice to me, of course I did this all to disguise a bit.

But I went there again another day and could notice that the girl has no interest in me at all, as is to be expected since I'm ugly. She had forgotten from which country I came and said she didn't want to play ball with me when I invited her (I bough a ball just to try to play with her). My God, I can't stop thinking about her, it was so frustrating to have such a perfect, ultra-attractive girl naked with me there and know that I have absolutely 0 chances. I know I should enjoy, but it's like life is showing me exactly what I can't have, with full details. I daydream about her the whole day sometimes while at work.

Now I got a better job in a fabric near where I live, the boss is a blonde Chad as is super nice and friendly with me, reinforcing the theory that Chads are bros and normies is where shit is at. My colleague is already old and is also nice and patient. Most shitty people who treated me like trash in my previous work were young low-status, low-tier normies to incel tier. One had only one eye (probably lost the other in some kind of work accident) and another had a shitty ugly-ass single mom older girlfriend. Also all of them were gigacopers, my God, the amount of cope I heard from Germans already. One was also an obvious nazi, hey, inceltears, if you guys want to read something that will make you happy, I lost all my previous nazi sympathies upon coming here. Germans are mostly robots and nazies are dumb fuckers here, while all the immigrants from low status countries like mine treated me super well. I love Arabs and people from south and east Europe now.

Today I went to a festival in a nearby city with my father, the amount of young super beautiful woman was so fucking extreme I started feeling super depressed and sulk, my God, I never thought it was THAT better here. Incels really have it bad in Europe, now I can understand being ethnic as well. This idea that white women go for ethnics/blacks is completely false, I only see cute young white German women with young white German Chads and Chadlites.

Don't know what more there is to say, you guys can make questions if you want. Also, I missed you guys, I saw previously that some people also missed me, well, thanks, I love you brothers. It's good to vent and talk with you here. My English is probably a bit worse since I've been speaking so much German, but it still works. Also, to the BKA, I don't plan on committing any crimes here in Germany, I'm here legally, work and am a law-abiding citizen here :feelsokman:
Did your German improve a lot? I would like to see some progress :)

I can understand your feelings very well. Germany is a really tough country in this regard.

Welcome to the club. Life as an emmigrant is something else.

They probably think you are some Eastern European trash. Polish or from the Balkans.
They know I'm Brazilian.

Has your definitions of who is and isn't White changed? Do you now realize how White Brazilians are mostly shitskins?
To be fair I didn't see/experience racial prejudice, only language/cultural prejudice. Germans hate you if you can't speak German and isn't familiar with the culture.

Would the Arabs/Turks you see in Germany be considered White in Brazil?
Some, yeah.

German women are actually ugly, compared to other Europeans. Go north to Scandinavia, or East to Russia/Ukraine for prettier girls.
Man, I don't even want to go to a place with even prettier women. Even in shitty Brazil I already suffered, I'm extremely high testosterone, I'm fapping like a crazy man here because of the amount of good-looking women I see everyday.

Did your German improve a lot? I would like to see some progress :)

I can understand your feelings very well. Germany is a really tough country in this regard.
Hey, Facade! Ich glaube mein Deutsch ist schon ein bisschen besser aber immer noch nicht so gut. Ich konnte überhaupt kein Deutsch sprechen vor 2016, also es dauert natürlich mehr bis es wirklich gut ist.

German culture is very bizarre from the point of view of a Brazilian. People are so fucking direct, some of the things I've seen people saying to each other here would result in terminating contact or even fights in Brazil, kek.

I need some pics to see what you're dealing with. I don't believe average german women are this beautiful.

Welcome to the club. Life as an emmigrant is something else.
Where are you from and where you emigrated to?
I need some pics to see what you're dealing with. I don't believe average german women are this beautiful.
I would love to take pics but 1) they could be used to doxx me and 2)it's verboten to take pictures of people at the streets in German, I don't feel like paying fines and getting trouble with law at all. German has a HUGE fine industry, everything results in paying a fine here from what I've seen.

Holy shit, i thought you got a gf and ascended. Welcome back brother

Where are you from and where you emigrated to?
I am Georgian, currently living in France. It is less of a shitshow where I live though, there are less migrants in this town.

Man, I don't even want to go to a place with even prettier women. Even in shitty Brazil I already suffered, I'm extremely high testosterone, I'm fapping like a crazy man here because of the amount of good-looking women I see everyday.

German and British women are notoriously ugly compared to other Europeans. You have no idea. Ukraine and Sweden would be suicide fuel for you.
I am Georgian, currently living in France. It is less of a shitshow where I live though, there are less migrants in this town.

Hi there Stalin.

now I can understand being ethnic as well. This idea that white women go for ethnics/blacks is completely false, I only see cute young white German women with young white German Chads and Chadlites.
You need to remember, most teenager clueless kids here have 0 life experience.
Life as an ethnic in Germany is pure hell. Worse than hell.
Arabs-shitskins are hated here.
(mind you, you ALWAYS said u were white. now imagine our life, you pass as european. we dont)

You only see a chadish brown dude with old ass ugly women. A true classic here in Germany : 25yo Turkish body builder that looks like wolverine dating a 55yo old german hag.

Also, You can DM me if you live near bavaria. imma hook u up with free drinks

You need to remember, most teenager clueless kids here have 0 life experience.
Life as an ethnic in Germany is pure hell. Worse than hell.
Arabs-shitskins are hated here.
(mind you, you ALWAYS said u were white. now imagine our life, you pass as european. we dont)

You only see a chadish brown dude with old ass ugly women. A true classic here in Germany : 25yo Turkish body builder that looks like wolverine dating a 55yo old german hag.

Also, You can DM me if you live near bavaria. imma hook u up with free drinks
I'm white, yes, but don't look Germanic/Nordic. I can pass as a German if I keep silent, but I look a lot more like a Portuguese.

I can totally feel your pain, bro.

Fakecel if you can casually chat with a hot foid especially a nude one

Nice thread. Can you tell more experiences with german women/men?

Don't know who you are, but it's nice to meet you I guess.

Fakecel if you can casually chat with a hot foid especially a nude one
I always made it clear here that I'm NT and the only reason I'm incel is my looks. I'm 100% sure I'd ascend within days if I changed bodies with a 7+ man.

Nice thread. Can you tell more experiences with german women/men?
I didn't have that much with women yet, just this girl at the beach and a couple of cashiers and whatnot. With men, well, what there's to say, they don't care that much about me or my origins, with some I managed to talk a bit but I'm still struggling with German. I should study more tbh but ICH HABE DIE SCHNAUZE VOLL VON DIESER SCHEIßE SPRACHE um ehrlich zu sein, kek. When I get home from work I feel like speaking with my friends from Brazil tbh. I'm swallowing everything I said about nazism and about having friends a an incel being useless. I was wrong tbh.

I hope my willingness to study German comes back after a while. Tbh I still study but I should do it more.

Have you seen already german incels or ethnics?

Last edited:
. I should study more tbh but ICH HABE DIE SCHNAUZE VOLL VON DIESER SCHEIßE SPRACHE
That reminds me a bit of myself. I use English speaking forums to escape from the German culture & language. The negative experiences are connected to the language through our emotions. However you should definitely continue to study German. Being fluent is absolutely crucial here and you can dive into some good literature if you so desire

I'm swallowing everything I said about nazism and about having friends a an incel being useless. I was wrong tbh
I guess now you understand me :) I remember the thread about ww2 where we also had a talk about this topic.

Now I got a better job in a fabric near where I live, the boss is a blonde Chad as is super nice and friendly with me, reinforcing the theory that Chads are bros and normies is where shit is at. My colleague is already old and is also nice and patient. Most shitty people who treated me like trash in my previous work were young low-status, low-tier normies to incel tier. One had only one eye (probably lost the other in some kind of work accident) and another had a shitty ugly-ass single mom older girlfriend. Also all of them were gigacopers, my God, the amount of cope I heard from Germans already. One was also an obvious nazi, hey, inceltears, if you guys want to read something that will make you happy, I lost all my previous nazi sympathies upon coming here. Germans are mostly robots and nazies are dumb fuckers here, while all the immigrants from low status countries like mine treated me super well. I love Arabs and people from south and east Europe now.

no offense dude but nearly every man is a low status wagecuck. only chads or the super rich get a pass.

I use English speaking forums to escape from the German culture & language.
I do this too. With the exception that i'm italian.

That reminds me a bit of myself. I use English speaking forums to escape from the German culture & language. The negative experiences are connected to the language through our emotions. However you should definitely continue to study German. Being fluent is absolutely crucial here and you can dive into some good literature if you so desire
It's astonishing that I tried to associated the German language with things I like in a Pavlovian style for 2 fucking years, but all this work seems to have become undone in one month with the people from my previous job. The keions spoke perfect, beautiful Hochdeutsch, those people speak shitty dialect German :lul:

But yeah, I know I must learn more, I will think about you, Senpai, there are also nice people here and maybe I can get a nice friend if I work hard at my German (almost no one speaks English where I'm at).

I guess now you understand me :) I remember the thread about ww2 where we also had a talk about this topic.
Yeah, exactly! Man I'll give to things to the nazis: yeah, pure white people are better looking than any other race and yeah, the bankers suck and all. But hating one someone because they're from Poland or something is just fucking dumb. Also the robotic super-practical-focused culture is bizarre. Well, at least things work here, I'll have to admit that.
no offense dude but nearly every man is a low status wagecuck. only chads or the super rich get a pass.
Oh hey, I missed you, mylifeistrash. No offense taken at all, I know that, and lifefuel btw.

Most men are gigacopers. I'm too blackpilled to bear what they do silently and without complaining. I must at least vent.

Why did you choose germany tho? Is your father german or whats the backstory here?

Why did you choose germany tho? Is your father german or whats the backstory here?
Both my father and I are German, I only in paper though, kek.

I would rather have gone to the UK because of the language but without my father I wouldn't have make it to emigrate tbh, I'm an ex-NEET airhead.

Sounds like a bad anime
:forcedsmile:

I'm posting exceptionally (I said I was taking a vacation from incels.is) just to welcome you back. The nudist beach must have been suifuel. Too bittersweet to be enjoyable, nah?

Mein Deutsch ist noch sehr schlecht, leider... Ich konzentriere mich jetzt auf Chinesisch

I'm posting exceptionally (I said I was taking a vacation from incels.is) just to welcome you back. The nudist beach must have been suifuel. Too bittersweet to be enjoyable, nah?

Mein Deutsch ist noch sehr schlecht, leider... Ich konzentriere mich jetzt auf Chinesisch
Hey I missed you, Fontaine! Thank you for that bro :feelsokman:

All my friends in Brazil said they were jealous of me for that experience but it was suicidefuel indeed. Bittersweet is the exactl word to describe it, at least I could see it, like I posted so much I wanted to (personally), but then I felt so bad because I know I can't have it. I'm definitely going back there through. I must enjoy the summer, it's almost over and then the cold comes and no beaches for my cold-sensitive Brazilian body anymore...

Wahrscheintlich kannst du besser Deutsch als ich kek. Aber ich bin nicht so schlecht, ich konnte eine Arbeit finden and das ist der Beweis dafür.

@Mainländer:

Not sure how to feel about you tbh. Why the fuck are you coming to Germany when you were warned numerous times here on these boards that Germany is one of the most cucked countries on earth? You didn't believe us...now you get what you had coming.

I also pointed out COUNTLESS times that Germany is overrun to death by ethnics. There are 2 million more males then females here now thanks to ethnics. Of course your coworkers are pissed at you and don't slow down for you to catch up. Because they are SICK AND TIRED of it. You are the 1000000th person they are dealing with that doesn't understand them.

Honestly if anything I could recommend to you it is to go back to Brazil as soon as you possibly can. I might come with you. It's better to bang a 4/10 than to spend your entire life as a second class cuck which is what will be your fate here in Germany. Trust me!

Oh and by the way...You shouldn't believe that second or third generation ethnics living in Germany will treat you any better. They hate you just as much.

@Mainländer:

Not sure how to feel about you tbh. Why the fuck are you coming to Germany when you were warned numerous times here on these boards that Germany is one of the most cucked countries on earth? You didn't believe us...now you get what you had coming.

I also pointed out COUNTLESS times that Germany is overrun to death by ethnics. There are 2 million more males then females here now thanks to ethnics. Of course your coworkers are pissed at you and don't slow down for you to catch up. Because they are SICK AND TIRED of it. You are the 1000000th person they are dealing with that doesn't understand them.

Honestly if anything I could recommend to you it is to go back to Brazil as soon as you possibly can. I might come with you. It's better to bang a 4/10 than to spend your entire life as a second class cuck which is what will be your fate here in Germany. Trust me!
Oh and by the way...You shouldn't believe that second or third generation ethnics living in Germany will treat you any better. They hate you just as much.
Yeah, I can understand. Tbh I doubt I'll stay here forever, I can't come to terms here without the aid of my father. But I don't know what to do. I was reaching the end of my NEEThood in Brazil and couldn't find work there :feelsrope:

The HR sluts in Brazil are fucking tough man, I can't get through them and work as an ugly incel :feelsrope:

There is a phrase from the Brazilian musician Tom Jobim: Brazil is shitty but good, the US is good but shit. That's exactly how I feel about Germany.

TLDR.
Who do you think I am to read all of that?

In Brazil we have some hot native american mixed girls but most of then are non admixed north italian/german/dutch ( at least where I'm living ).

@Mainländer: How would you feel if millions of foreigners came to Brazil and you wouldn't even get the ugliest hood rats anymore ? Of course, yes, the white women prefer white men for the most part. But if out of the 2 million ethnics that we have more than women only 200.000 get a German gf then that already means 200.000 Germans need to live life as an incel. Don't you see that this sucks to us? Or that having to pay 50 billion Dollars a year to warzone ethnics sucks very much to us? If you knew that out of 500 Dollars you pay in taxes 100 are going straight into the pockets of gringos flooding Brazil that never did anything for Brazil? Wouldn't that cause you to be pissed? Honestly...

Just trying to explain our perspective on the whole topic.

In Brazil we have some hot native american mixed girls but most of then are non admixed north italian/german/dutch ( at least where I'm living ).
Você é brasileiro? S@ud@des daí, cara...
@Mainländer: How would you feel if millions of foreigners came to Brazil and you wouldn't even get the ugliest hood rats anymore ? Of course, yes, the white women prefer white men for the most part. But if out of the 2 million ethnics that we have more than women only 200.000 get a German gf then that already means 200.000 Germans need to live life as an incel. Don't you see that this sucks to us? Or that having to pay 50 billion Dollars a year sucks very much to us? If you knew that out of 500 Dollars you pay in taxes 100 are going straight into the pockets of gringos flooding Brazil that never did anything for Brazil? Wouldn't that cause you to be pissed? Honestly...
Yeah, I totally understand. But hey, in my case, at least my father paid into the system for years. I also work instead of being a Harz IV parasite and am an incel myself. PLS DON'T HATE ME BRAH :feelsrope:

But in the fabric I work I have noticed, there are so many old men that are still not retired yet, having to work hard, while some immigrants get everything from the government without having to do anything, it's really revolting.

I'm glad your back tbh i missed you so much we have a lot of things in common

I'm glad your back tbh i missed you so much we have a lot of things in common
View attachment 36059
Thanks man, that's true, I missed you as well. Good to know some people missed me :feelscry:

Shit, it's "factory" in English and not "fabric", my English is completely shitty now, there's no turning back to English teacher in Brazil anymore :feelsrope:

Thought you were dead tbh

Yeah, I totally understand. But hey, in my case, at least my father paid into the system for years. I also work instead of being a Harz IV parasite and am an incel myself. PLS DON'T HATE ME BRAH :feelsrope:

But in the fabric I work I have noticed, there are so many old men that are still not retired yet, having to work hard, while some immigrants get everything from the government without having to do anything, it's really revolting.

Yeah no problem...We are all just trying to survive. Nearly the whole planet has become hell for men and especially incels these days so I guess we have to stick together. I remember you as a good user btw. Always liked your posts.

Thought you were dead tbh
They won't take me down that easily. Also, I have no interest in killing myself because I think it's very possible that we have to come back here anyway, statistically worse off in Africa or China.
Yeah no problem...We are all just trying to survive. Nearly the whole planet has become hell for men and especially incels these days so I guess we have to stick together. I remember you as a good user btw. Always liked your posts.
Thanks man. Yeah, life as a low status incel is hell (within hell, since I think life here in this world is hell anyways). We don't need to fight, we're cut from the same cloth (in my case half of me at least, kek).

You have to be -100 inhib to go to an nudism beach holy shit.

Brazilcel hehehe
Eu não sei se sentiria saudades daqui. Passo muita raiva com as interações sociais, apesar delas serem necessárias para que eu me sinta melhor. Gosto de trocar idéia, mas o povo tem o defeito de não interpretar as coisas e já saem ofendendo etc.

About girls, I just started turning my face with disgust when I walk across one of them. Just like they do with incels, it's been funny

I can empathise with you there, I've been a truck driver for many years and that job has fractured my soul. Terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back