Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My new hobby is creeping couples out during the night

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I have been walking around my college after my night shift ends for a while, creeping couples that are flirting in the college :shhh:

How do I make it more fun? Share your ideas.

I have an axe in my backpack just in case the bfs attack me first btw

Why Doesn’t Anyone Care About Male Loneliness?​

byRandy Thompson
3 minute read

No one seems to care about male loneliness at all. Some on social media may virtue signal about

Get a black hoodie or something like that and put your fist into the front pocket and pretend you're armed and about to attack them (bonus points for using a toy gun to make it more realistic) (In IRL sim 2023)

I have been walking around my college after my night shift ends for a while, creeping couples that are flirting in the college :shhh:

How do I make it more fun? Share your ideas.
use a go pro webcam or small spy cameras so when you are oldcel, you can look back on it jfl

I have an axe in my backpack just in case the bfs attack me first btw
also film everything, lest the foid and the guy will claim YOU attacked them first... and since you're the uglier non-sexhaver part of the equation, the courts will side with them. Also, film it for the lulz later.