Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My new cope is saving as much NEETbuxx as i can

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
I watched Todd and got inspired he said he probably have more than normies in savings as he barely spends anything, Maybe someday i can have savings like him, Ive aleredy saved up quite a bit and im gonna keep going, Its a good cope for some, Imagine ending up with a forture eventually because i didnt spend it all on goyslop and other things i dont need, Imma try to live minimalistic.

There are also 100ds of minimalist channels on YT telling you how to save at every corner.

Well, you must live off a grain of rice a day considering its like 900 a month

Well, you must live off a grain of rice a day considering its like 900 a month
Nah man, I found my food and i found the drink to live on, 500g of veggies frozen is like 2 dollar, And i found a coffee brand that is like 2 dollar, Then imma try and meditate and find inner peace, I will also look at food brochures to see who offers the cheapest food available and cut spending where i dont need it, For example i dont use my TV as much or barely, I can turn that off from the power, Etc.

You will own nothing and be happy

You will own nothing and be happy
True but atleast i will have money in my pocket incase shit goes down and i need food due to inflation.

Otherwise i can find a place to fish and bring a rod and cook a fire or sum.

True but atleast i will have money in my pocket incase shit goes down and i need food due to inflation.

Otherwise i can find a place to fish and bring a rod and cook a fire or sum.
thats the thing when shit hits the fan money is useless

I aleredy see so damn high food prices, The answer is minimalism, Dont give in to the jews prices, Just buy less and choose a cheaper brand.

thats the thing when shit hits the fan money is useless
Not talking about that hits the fan, The other one where things are super expensive like now, I have money in my pocket so i wont die.

same but im working and saving my money for neeting time, pc upgrades and occasional games are essential and u dont rly need to upgrade pc that often.

I don’t spend money on anything. The stat where toilets are 80-90% of consumers is so fucking true.

Name some of the minimalist youtube channeIs

Is it really worth it? I somewhat believe it is but idk