Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My new avi is a representation of one of the most memorable moments of ER's life

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Due to the last rule regarding foid avis mine is gone so I had to choose a new one. Looked through Mumkey Jones' version of my twisted world and choose this illustration about one of the most interesting (and forgotten) moments of Elliot Rodger's life: The night he lost one of the very few friends he had remaining after middle school. The relation between both was already tense and awkward, they decided to meet up and have dinner at Panda Express but a group of popular high schoolers entered and Rodger was staring autistically at them and being mad so they ended up leaving and having Panda Express at home. Then in the friend's house ER confessed how much he wanted to torture and kill them for being sexhavers and he broke down in tears saying he hated being a virgin. He was hoping his friend would understand but he was horrified and they never spoke again.

diary of a wimpy kid artstyle

I honestly thought it was diary of a wimpy kid when I first looked at it
Fun fact: You could purchase a physical copy but someone snitched and Jeff Kinney threatened to sue for copyright so the book was pulled off Amazon on the release day. Some people got it but for the majority the ordee was canceled so now it's considered a collectors item.

There's a PDF version on google, honestly it's a nice and quite complete version of my twisted world but with drawings with Wimpy kid style. It skips some details but I would say 70% of the manifesto is in that book.

Fun fact: You could purchase a physical copy but someone snitched and Jeff Kinney threatened to sue for copyright so the book was pulled off Amazon on the release day. Some people got it but for the majority the ordee was canceled so now it's considered a collectors item.

There's a PDF version on google, honestly it's a nice and quite complete version of my twisted world but with drawings with Wimpy kid style. It skips some details but I would say 70% of the manifesto is in that book.
Might read it when I'm less tired :feelsokman:

Link? Sounds based.

Link? Sounds based.

i was ecstatic for this too, since i grew up with diary of a wimpy kid. but after a few pages, you can tell the guy who wrote it is making fun of elliot and incels.

i was ecstatic for this too, since i grew up with diary of a wimpy kid. but after a few pages, you can tell the guy who wrote it is making fun of elliot and incels.
Thanks. Hopefully it'll still at least be somewhat funny.

I actually lost my last friend in a way like this. He was a long time friend from elementary school and he was one of the outcasts, although he was more well adjusted and could blend in better. Come last year of high school and entering college, he was pretty much just like any normie friend haver. He had found success with women and starting becoming more outgoing.

I thought it would be a good idea to tell him about my lack of success with women, failures in socialcirclemaxxing and looks theory. I never talked about going ER or anything like that. You can guess how well that went. Afterwards, we became really distant from each other and pretty much stopped talking to each other soon after that.

Fucking brutal