Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My neighborhood is being bought out by PPEcel’s kind.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It doesn’t even look recognizable, all I see around my block are dozens of high rise luxury condos being built with advertisements plastered on them in complete Chinese characters. If I walk 2 blocks out, I feel like I am living in China, there are just Chinese couples speaking only Chinese walking around, wearing expensive sneakers and jackets, carrying expensive hand bags.

Last edited:
they are kicking us muzzie curries out!

It's over for gentrification-cels, the chinkification of any large city is inevitable now with both the CCP and its citizens benefitting from swarming the West with their brethren and firmly embedding themselves as sleeper agents in event of future war. :feelsohgod:

i hope China take over the world, they are already a majority in population numbers :feelsLSD:

It's over for gentrification-cels, the chinkification of any large city is inevitable now with both the CCP and its citizens benefitting from it. :feelsohgod:
immigrant chinks are like Jews too. only rent to fellow chinks, invest in fellow chinks , eat at fellow chink's stores. Cucking everyone else

I remember visiting Vancouver British Columbia fifteen years ago, an eye opening experience. :feelsjuice: