Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My neighbor was fighting with her boyfriend and she dropped a huge black pill on him

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My neighbor who lives next door with her mom and siblings is barely an adult but she has a boyfriend, she's in one of those toxic relationships that foids love so much. Some days they make out in front of my apartment and sometimes they argue like dogs. Today they were arguing very loudly so i could hear them in my apartment. For what I could hear the guy found some texts from another dude in her phone. The guy was saying how a slut she was for dressing like a whore and chatting with other men. He said he was over with her and the conversation was like this:

-"All right, go ahead go away I don't care. Esteban will take care of me from now on, I don't need you"
-"I swear if I leave it's over for you and I, I'm not coming back, I'm sick of you"
- "So what? You know the amount of dudes are after me? You're not especial so get down from the cloud you are now?
- "Yeah, cause you're a whore, you dress like a whore, and act like one"
- "It's my life and my body and you're not my husband of my dad, I don't have to respond to you so fuck off!!"

That's all I could hear. The guy left her she started crying but that's not relevant. That's what men get for being with hormonal nymphomaniac bitches. And the girl is not even 18 guy is in her twenties already. If it is over for them, the girl would probably be fucking another dude tomorrow, while this guy is gonna be single for months cause he's a loser with no job, no money, and nothing. Guy's not even a chadlite just a loser normie who thugmaxed. The black pill in all his glory.

Why fucking cares about random people?

What a whore. Exactly the problem , Women have so many options , men become disposable.But the guy won tbh , He dodged a bullet and got to fuck young pu

That's a common "blackpill." That's not news, everyone agrees that it's a woman's dating market.

that bitch will end up with every STD known to man, these retarded simps have to understand that once a foid finds someone that's one step ahead of you in terms of looks, money or status then she will jump on his dick in a heartbeat, these foids are like fleas man, they're always jumping around to new places every fucking day.

Foids and fleas are both one in the same, both are disgusting blood sucking parasites.

Young fertile holes are incapable of forming bond because their instinct wants them to have as many various chads' sperms as possible.

Last edited:
"Esteban?"

Sounds like you stumbled onto the set of a Spanish soap opera brah.

the black pill hits hard at first then becomes a gentle reminder to you that you are wiser now.

the black pill hits hard at first then becomes a gentle reminder to you that you are wiser now.
The blackpill made me give a fuck less and less and now I am becoming a low inhib king

All women are fucking whores and thanks to Western society their slutty behavior knows no bounds. They literally kill their children in their womb because they don't wanna give up their slutty lifestyle and sex appeal to Chad.

All women are fucking whores and thanks to Western society their slutty behavior knows no bounds. They literally kill their children in their womb because they don't wanna give up their slutty lifestyle and sex appeal to Chad.

Imagine killing your child just so you can continue being a moral degenerate.

My neighbor who lives next door with her mom and siblings is barely an adult but she has a boyfriend, she's in one of those toxic relationships that foids love so much. Some days they make out in front of my apartment and sometimes they argue like dogs. Today they were arguing very loudly so i could hear them in my apartment. For what I could hear the guy found some texts from another dude in her phone. The guy was saying how a slut she was for dressing like a whore and chatting with other men. He said he was over with her and the conversation was like this:

-"All right, go ahead go away I don't care. Esteban will take care of me from now on, I don't need you"
-"I swear if I leave it's over for you and I, I'm not coming back, I'm sick of you"
- "So what? You know the amount of dudes are after me? You're not especial so get down from the cloud you are now?
- "Yeah, cause you're a whore, you dress like a whore, and act like one"
- "It's my life and my body and you're not my husband of my dad, I don't have to respond to you so fuck off!!"

That's all I could hear. The guy left her she started crying but that's not relevant. That's what men get for being with hormonal nymphomaniac bitches. And the girl is not even 18 guy is in her twenties already. If it is over for them, the girl would probably be fucking another dude tomorrow, while this guy is gonna be single for months cause he's a loser with no job, no money, and nothing. Guy's not even a chadlite just a loser normie who thugmaxed. The black pill in all his glory.

Women in their 20s cheat more than men in their 20s. Just wanted to put that out there.

Just another night in the west

JFL, when did sluts listen to their husbands' and parents'? Having a daughter is the most cucked thing that has ever existed and will ever exist.

What a whore. Exactly the problem , Women have so many options , men become disposable.But the guy won tbh , He dodged a bullet and got to fuck young pu

Men can only win here if he's got loads of options. If he is fucking someone else straight away whose as good looking as her at least it'll drive her mad and she'll try and get him back. Otherwise she'll be the one with another cock while the guy has blue balls while trying to get a date on Tinder.

They hold all the cards unless you're Chad. That's why they can behave like this