Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my neighbor is a tranny prostitute

• Thread starter rottingmogger21
  • Start date
rottingmogger21

rottingmogger21

Greycel
hes a tall fag too wears booty shorts and has a new truecel coming in every hour to turn tricks. I used to think trannys had it ruff. but he's worshiped by toilets in my apartment complex. he's even offered his services to me when we were in the elevator. I wanted to smash his head in but I don't want to be homeless. not to mention there are five other trannys that live here. its low income housing so I guess that's what I get for being a looser.

I know how you feel, I live next to fags myself.

Hope he dosn't bother you that much, trannies love to rub their gayness in other's people faces.

Hope he dosn't bother you that much, trannies love to rub their gayness in other's people faces.
I always see him wearing booty shorts so it pisses me off and he used to hit on me until I made it clear I wasn't intrested

This. I wouldn't have a problem with them if they just minded their own business.

I know how you feel, I live next to fags myself.
how do u keep in the urge to just ridicule them??

When i had a tranny girl talk to me i bullied him near the point of suicide. I couldnt even help it

cover your mouth around him to avoid breathing in HIV

When i had a tranny girl talk to me i bullied him near the point of suicide. I couldnt even help it
Should of tried harder :feelskek:

I always hear them argue through the other side of the wall. Basically someone set up a gay bar or something (it's actually a crackhouse where they do drugs and have orgies there) and there are fags coming in and out every night.

I try to ignore them, but yeah sometimes I feel like breaking in there and going ER on them (in GTA IV).

bro im eating i almost lost my appetite

Last edited:
yeah another reason to not leave my parentz home :feelskek:

I always see him wearing booty shorts so it pisses me off and he used to hit on me until I made it clear I wasn't intrested
What an annoying piece of shit, literally i dunno why fags have to hit on every man on earth. Like dude, if the other is a fag he'll make it known ....

This. I wouldn't have a problem with them if they just minded their own business.
Yeah, im becoming increasingly annoyed at fags nowadays. Before i didn't give a damn, but you give them an inch and they take a mile. If you show friendliness they mistake that as interest, i'm feeling like an entitled foid typing this but whatever.

Yeah, im becoming increasingly annoyed at fags nowadays. Before i didn't give a damn, but you give them an inch and they take a mile. If you show friendliness they mistake that as interest, i'm feeling like an entitled foid typing this but whatever.
Fags are disgusting degenerates. Don't feel for them, they get plenty of cock shoved up their AIDS-ridden rectums.

You should murder your neighbour (in minecraft)

what do you have against them? is it cos they are happier than you? you jealous?

what do you have against them? is it cos they are happier than you? you jealous?
Because they're fags and they are a nusiance.

Also, your pfp looks sus. :feelssus:

what do you have against them?
Nothing against them tbh, they haven't done anything to me.
is it cos they are happier than you?
No trans person on this earth is happier than me. If they were they wouldn't be trans in the first place. All trans people have innate hate for their bodies, which is why they transitioned.
you jealous?
Lol their trans whose gonna be jealous of them.

The reason I bullied her is specifically because of how annoying she was. Her whole personality was being trans, literally brought it up in every conversation.

She was also FtM aka the stupidest trans people of them all. How are you going to give up your easy cushy mode life to go to Extreme mode? I know the only reason she went FtM is because she thought Men have it easy, as all women do. She prolly thought her life was hard cuz she was fat or sumthn and got body dysmorphia cuz she knew she was ugly. Like the majority of fat women, she did not even try to go to a gym or eat less to lose weight.

Anyway, it looks like ur clearly a larping femboy, dude ur name is literally lmaoo incel. I dont even know why mods accepted u.

Whats the point in larping here. Are u so chronically online that u have nothing better to do?

Nothing against them tbh, they haven't done anything to me.

No trans person on this earth is happier than me. If they were they wouldn't be trans in the first place. All trans people have innate hate for their bodies, which is why they transitioned.

Lol their trans whose gonna be jealous of them.

The reason I bullied her is specifically because of how annoying she was. Her whole personality was being trans, literally brought it up in every conversation.

She was also FtM aka the stupidest trans people of them all. How are you going to give up your easy cushy mode life to go to Extreme mode? I know the only reason she went FtM is because she thought Men have it easy, as all women do. She prolly thought her life was hard cuz she was fat or sumthn and got body dysmorphia cuz she knew she was ugly. Like the majority of fat women, she did not even try to go to a gym or eat less to lose weight.

Anyway, it looks like ur clearly a larping femboy, dude ur name is literally lmaoo incel. I dont even know why mods accepted u.

Whats the point in larping here. Are u so chronically online that u have nothing better to do?
tf is larping?

You should have beaten the shit out of that tranny( in gta v)

cover your mouth around him to avoid breathing in HIV
:feelskek:yaul are terrible and amazing at the same time. you cant even think up these types of jokes. 10points for effort and execution