Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My need for bragging

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Idk why but i feel so small inside that i have a need to show other that im superior than other maybe its bcz my mother made me feel small inside the problem is i dont have anything to brag about i remember that i stand next to my cousin ( She is very succeful which make me very jealous of her ) to show her im taller than her. There are many other examples that i try to brag about myself to others to feel superior i believe its bcz of my mother and rejections make this feeling worse.
Also im not going to brag in this forum i dont want to hurt my brocels feelings

To be honest I think a problem I have is that I don't brag enough when I do have something. I keep it to myself.

I mean, for the most part that doesn't matter but women like men who have things, lol

we have nothing to brag about tbh

Even our biggest achievement ever is not even 1/1000000000000000000 of what rich tall chads experience in a minute of his existence :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: no matter what we do we look like literal trash next to chad:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fck normies and chads

To be honest I think a problem I have is that I don't brag enough when I do have something. I keep it to myself.

I mean, for the most part that doesn't matter but women like men who have things, lol
If it make you feel better do it

If it make you feel better do it

Surely it's not about that though it's about whether it benefits you socially and the effect it has on others.

Otherwise you'll repel people, make them feel bad, etc >.<

Surely it's not about that though it's about whether it benefits you socially and the effect it has on others.

Otherwise you'll repel people, make them feel bad, etc >.<
Yes i always try to be polite but sometimes i cant hold myself

If I had just ONE THING I could brag about I would constantly brag about it all day... I have, which is my certified High IQ, the problem is that I feel like a retard all day long because my depression makes it hard for me to think.... :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::reeeeee:

If I had just ONE THING I could brag about I would constantly brag about it all day... I have, which is my certified High IQ, the problem is that I feel like a retard all day long because my depression makes it hard for me to think.... :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::reeeeee:
Same i also brag about my iq alot specially around foids