Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mum keeps putting massive amounts of food in my fridge even though she knows I have a pathological need to eat everything in the fridge

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I swear, when I was in Greece, I ate small meals with 6 hours in between them AND LITERALLY FELT ZERO HUNGER AT ALL. I AM NOT EVEN JOKING; I AM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS. I LOST 1.5 KG IN A WEEK JUST BY EATING DIFFERENTLY.

Today, I only told her to buy bread, but she bought bread, salami, cheese, and a chocolate bar. I told her that I cannot resist eating everything in the fridge, but she said that she doesn't buy that much food and that I should just stop eating so much.

This is why I can't fucking wait to buy my own car and move out as soon as possible. If I lived alone, I would only buy whenever I actually didn't eat for more than 8 hours, and I would also not have to be dragged around clothing stores.

Just self-controlmaxx bro.

vyvanse works

Lisdexamfetamine can be prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and children six and older, as well as for moderate to severe binge eating disorder in adults.

why would you eat nothing but bread
it is pure carbohydrates
do people not eat fruit, veg and lean meat in croatia?

Read 33 strategies of war. Your mother is an enemy. She's trying to turn you fat with covert tactics. This is Tsun Tzu shit. You must declare war.

If I lived alone, I would only buy whenever I actually didn't eat for more than 8 hours, and I would also not have to be dragged around clothing stores.
Over for childcels.

Read 33 strategies of war. Your mother is an enemy. She's trying to turn you fat with covert tactics. This is Tsun Tzu shit. You must declare war.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just destroy your mom theory like chad destroys pussies

Attachments

• FUCKING DESTROY ME.mp4
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I swear, when I was in Greece, I ate small meals with 6 hours in between them AND LITERALLY FELT ZERO HUNGER AT ALL. I AM NOT EVEN JOKING; I AM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS. I LOST 1.5 KG IN A WEEK JUST BY EATING DIFFERENTLY.

Today, I only told her to buy bread, but she bought bread, salami, cheese, and a chocolate bar. I told her that I cannot resist eating everything in the fridge, but she said that she doesn't buy that much food and that I should just stop eating so much.

This is why I can't fucking wait to buy my own car and move out as soon as possible. If I lived alone, I would only buy whenever I actually didn't eat for more than 8 hours, and I would also not have to be dragged around clothing stores.
It's all on you. You can't choose to be gl or ugly, but you can choose what you eat or whether you want to be fat or not. Also, you'd barely lose 1.5kg of weight even if you ate absolutely nothing at all. Also your diet is shit. Weight fluctuates based on mineral deficiencies and many other things just by water retention only. So no surprise you're low iq if you eat only bread.

If you have too much food, give some to charity.

Momma's lil' fatty.

Good.you have obsessive compulsive disorder like me.

That's what you get for being a backathome-cel.

Common for Mothers not wanting their sons to leave home again.

I moved out for 4 months and lost a ton of weight; but since put it back on as cheese and crackers are now on tap.

Shouldn't this be in the off topic sub section of this forum?

Black soy

I'm the same way, my mom constantly wastes money on useless snacks

This is chicken tendies-tier shit, m8.

Just eat less bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back