Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mouth is almost the same width as my nose

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I AM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND.

Every single fucking time I have a delusion of, "Maybe I can become bluepilled and act normal, somehow become NT?" THAT IS FUCKING SHATTERED AND RAPED by one quick milisecond of looking into the mirror. I look like a fucking ghoul, it's abhorrent. My midface is so long and I am so ugly, I am easily 2/10, so fucking ugly. I hope my fucking whore mother dies and my useless idiot autistic father gets hanged. Fuck everyone. Everyone mogs me, I am so fucking ugly. Not even height could save me, FUCK IT ALL. It's as if there isn't enough bone projection for my skin, so it all just sinks down to make my philtrum long as fuck JFL.

I'd post a fucking picture but I broke all the means to do that out of incel rage. Guess this is what having an underbite and mouth-breathing for 15 years does to someone. Cunts.

I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of any mirrors of my house.

Depends, if you have a narrow or wide nose.

I'm seriously thinking about getting rid of any mirrors of my house.
I had one on my drawer in my room, so I cut it out and destroyed it. Now I only have it in my bathroom, but sadly I share it with people so can't do that.
Depends, if you have a narrow or wide nose.
I got a really low FWHR (like adam lanza) and a huge broken nose that's bulbous due to not treating it, which also lead to me mouth-breathing and developing a narrow face thanks to my stupid cunt mother never taking me to the hospital to correct it at age 7 LOL!

i doubt any of u even come close to my facial unattractiveness. Im a being that shouldnt even exist

that's bulbous due to not treating it, which also lead to me mouth-breathing and developing a narrow face thanks to my stupid cunt mother never taking me to the hospital to correct it at age 7 LOL!
Fucking hell, I have the exact same shit.

And I also have asthma and have to mouth-breath and if I don't I end up choking.
It could've all been avoided if I didn't have demons for "parents" and been taken to a doctor from a young age.

i doubt any of u even come close to my facial unattractiveness. Im a being that shouldnt even exist
Reminder some fucking demonic evil piece of fucking shit fucker Luke Donoghue-Hinckley made a, "Oh nonnono" meme vid using a picture of my face I sent in the WhatsApp group chat, I hope that fucker burns in hell. He's literally a NEET on unemployment living in a flat the GOVERNMENT PAY FOR and at the same time he gets Tinder matches and zero inhibition. I fucking hate this joke life. Fuck my family!

:society::society::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Fucking hell, I have the exact same shit.

And I also have asthma and have to mouth-breath and if I don't I end up choking.
It could've all been avoided if I didn't have demons for "parents" and been taken to a doctor from a young age.
I got diagnosed with asthma a few weeks after breaking my nose, was a misdiagnosis though as I was coughing due to my throat getting irritated rather than asthamatic attacks. Everyone's incompetent from parents to doctors. :dab:

I had one on my drawer in my room, so I cut it out and destroyed it. Now I only have it in my bathroom, but sadly I share it with people so can't do that.

I got a really low FWHR (like adam lanza) and a huge broken nose that's bulbous due to not treating it, which also lead to me mouth-breathing and developing a narrow face thanks to my stupid cunt mother never taking me to the hospital to correct it at age 7 LOL!
That combination is brtual, sorry.

Brutal nigger nose pill.

Same my nose is big while i have small mouth. on cameras i look even worse than in mirrors due to nose enlarging of selfie camera.

time to put a smile on that face