Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Oh i just remember something i'd like to share in this thread
Once my mother pestered me so much that i decided to give some subtle blackpilled teachings and use my bad looks and height and hair as examples
That same day she sent me a "meme" with a baby crywing with the phrase "waah waah i'm ugly", meaning i'm the crybaby
While she's fucking white, blonde with blue eyes and never experienced being alone in hear life with all the simps running around freely
Femoids are fucking evil and they enjoy and laugh at the suffering of their sons
Should have nuked her with more blackpill memes jfl

Yeah it’s really so crazy for me that they act like this , she told me If I commit suicide it will be natural selection ,femoids are truly evil in their hearts
If you beat her to death (in minecraft), it’s also natural selection.

Your mother Sounds fun but IS a Whore lol

Does she Look good ? She seems a little Big Ego bloated

@Mentally lost cel
Yeah she was Stacy lite in her prime though her 40s, she hit the wall now

Once i was washing dishes and made some little mess at the sink and she fucking snapped at me the neurotic bitch
I instantly told her to keep quiet and that i do not want a hear a word after her reaction
She left the kitchen fucking calling me an "animal"
Later she tried to apologize with a fake smile in her face but i just looked back deeply and unmoving with hatred in my eyes
They always called me animal too while they did much worse stuff

you beat her to death (in minecraft), it’s also natural selection.
I literally said the exact thing, I was going to beat her to death she called the cops I was gonna get arrested

This is just the things I remember ,also her second husband and our grandfather molested me and my sister ,she protected them against us ,she is also very weak willed and she’s actually evil
Wtf bro if i was you i would plan a honor killing against that bitch

Didn't know turkish muslim women could behave like this. I thought you people were based like your arab masters. But guess what your country is no different from western faggot countries:feelskek::feelskek:

Didn't know turkish muslim women could behave like this. I thought you people were based like your arab masters. But guess what your country is no different from western faggot countries:feelskek::feelskek:
Even very religious woman behave like that ,they only behave based when they get really old cuz they are jealous of younger woman , most people are just like western countries ,even hijabi girls are secretly very big whores here

Even very religious woman behave like that ,they only behave based when they get really old cuz they are jealous of younger woman , most people are just like western countries ,even hijabi girls are secretly very big whores here
That's why shariah is must.