Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
She was saying while the lockdowns were happening that she will throw herself to the streets when the lockdowns are over

She always flirts with everyone ,the mailman cashier the vet salesman ,all her partners fucking hated it so much and told her to not flirt with or laugh out loud with every fucking man she sees ,she is extremely retarded like most woman thinks men and woman can be friends and that she’s doing it just normally while no

She talks too fucking much and everyone tried to hang with her ,she married second time cuz ugly people were hitting on her lol

She’s such piece of shit trash human she even make her second husband cry in our house , the second husband was thugmaxxed ntmaxxed guy even my father was scared of him and she made him cry like a bitch and cheated on him too

She was telling me that “oh then my male friends are like that too??? “ bitch your male best friend fucking married you aka second husband ,she was always saying that me and him are just friends and I married cuz Society ,she fucked my mind with telling me that everyday and telling me she actually loves my Chad father (I was in high school handling my families dramas,even as a kid I always tried to make my family more sane and normal ,unironically I grew those people up except they should’ve been the more mature person,I have shit ton of experience ,probably the highest in this site and comparing to my peers )

Still she was fucking laughing whenever she sees a above average male

She also was saying how this male friend of his was so funny and does this paper origami shit for her ,my father didn’t liked her childish and whorish behavior and that she was flirting with that male friend ,that guy was her second husband and they were like doing jobs together and having high school esque dramas in her workplace

She reported the bosses daughter for flirting with the second husband before she divorced her first husband

And she tells this stuff to me like she did any good and proud thing

She also told me how she went out with a mini skirt while my father said that don’t wear that that looks so extreme ,she said it like she was proud and shit

She deserves beating and I beated her cuz of my anger for her disgusting whorish childish acts

Woman should know their place and they will eventually,we will rise again

Last edited:
She also said that she’ll eat an animal alive like that’s something you’ll get proud of ,I said gtfo you’restupid ,cuz she is and she doesn’t know how to talk at all ,she thinks evil = cool and good,while good =cool and good irl

She said that she likes psychopaths more

Fuck I got really angry while typing this:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

you should man up and beat the fuck out of her

what a fucking bitchy whore hope she suffers in hell fucking slut sulking in her regret I hope she wakes up in her fucking grave

you should man up and beat the fuck out of her
I already beated her up everyday since I was strong enough ,literally every man in his life beated the shit out of her lol ,she just asks for it a lot

I already beated her up everyday since I was strong enough ,literally every man in his life beated the shit out of her lol ,she just asks for it a lot
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: damn, you're based as fuck. did you slap her around or like full on fist punches?

what a fucking bitchy whore hope she suffers in hell fucking slut sulking in her regret I hope she wakes up in her fucking grave
Yeah ,got any questions for my mother ? I can answer it

Congratulation your mom is a fkn whore and you should beat her :feelsaww: (in gta of course)

i'd move out dude, then cut her out

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: damn, you're based as fuck. did you slap her around or like full on fist punches?
Kick slap choke punch everything ,final beating was I punched her so hard in the stomach she called the cops

i'd move out dude, then cut her out
I live alone ,she and my father give me money or I’ll kill them unironically,and I’ll shame them to their friends and family ,they are the people who care for outside thoughts more than how their family feels

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: definitely sounds like she deserved it tho
She did ,all of it then she said I’ll pay for people to beat you ,I said do it then I can make you thrown in prison and I’ll get off Scott free ,I have no life overall ,talked with actual criminals in my nightwalks,didn’t give two shits about dying cuz I already have no life

She was saying while the lockdowns were happening that she will throw herself to the streets when the lockdowns are over

She always flirts with everyone ,the mailman cashier the vet salesman ,all her partners fucking hated it so much and told her to not flirt with or laugh out loud with every fucking man she sees ,she is extremely retarded like most woman thinks men and woman can be friends and that she’s doing it just normally while no

She talks too fucking much and everyone tried to hang with her ,she married second time cuz ugly people were hitting on her lol

She’s such piece of shit trash human she even make her second husband cry in our house , the second husband was thugmaxxed ntmaxxed guy even my father was scared of him and she made him cry like a bitch and cheated on him too

She was telling me that “oh then my male friends are like that too??? “ bitch your male best friend fucking married you aka second husband ,she was always saying that me and him are just friends and I married cuz Society ,she fucked my mind with telling me that everyday and telling me she actually loves my Chad father (I was in high school handling my families dramas,even as a kid I always tried to make my family more sane and normal ,unironically I grew those people up except they should’ve been the more mature person,I have shit ton of experience ,probably the highest in this site and comparing to my peers )

Still she was fucking laughing whenever she sees a above average male

She also was saying how this male friend of his was so funny and does this paper origami shit for her ,my father didn’t liked her childish and whorish behavior and that she was flirting with that male friend ,that guy was her second husband and they were like doing jobs together and having high school esque dramas in her workplace

She reported the bosses daughter for flirting with the second husband before she divorced her first husband

And she tells this stuff to me like she did any good and proud thing

She also told me how she went out with a mini skirt while my father said that don’t wear that that looks so extreme ,she said it like she was proud and shit

She deserves beating and I beated her cuz of my anger for her disgusting whorish childish acts

Woman should know their place and they will eventually,we will rise again
Your mom is just a whore openly.

Your mom is just a whore openly.
This is just the things I remember ,also her second husband and our grandfather molested me and my sister ,she protected them against us ,she is also very weak willed and she’s actually evil

This is just the things I remember ,also her second husband and our grandfather molested me and my sister ,she protected them against us ,she is also very weak willed and she’s actually evil
Damn, your mom does sound evil af. How old are you?

Damn, your mom does sound evil af. How old are you?
22 ,already gave everyone wronged me in our family their asses handed to them ,I would kill them if I could if ww3 starts I start killing my family members

22 ,already gave everyone wronged me in our family their asses handed to them ,I would kill them if I could if ww3 starts I start killing my family members
Do you and your sister still live with your mom? And how’d you hand their ass to them jfl?

How old is your sister, and do you have a good relationship with her?
15 she started hating me the moment she entered puberty we were best friends forever ,she is disgusted of me cuz of my looks

In current age it's necessary for a man to lose all respect to their parents before they can fully grow up and see reality. They are all pieces of shit that gave us a life of suffering just because they wanted to fuck around.

In current age it's necessary for a man to lose all respect to their parents before they can fully grow up and see reality. They are all pieces of shit that gave us a life of suffering just because they wanted to fuck around.
I don’t know why both of them were the way they were,I always tried to be respectful and loving as a son , mother is very childish degenerate and dumb plus she never defended me in any way, father was a full on pscho path you liked torturing me and beating me till I get concussion or piss myself

I would at least get it or kinda understand if they beat me cuz if discipline

I’m not like that anymore tho either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself as the villain

I’m not like that anymore tho either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself as the villain
I had a friend who snapped and slapped his cunt mother. Eventually he became very depressed and guilty about it and his mother and grandmother, who wanted to completely maniplate and emasculate him, finally got a hold of him and made him submit. I don't know what happened afterwards, but now I see that he was justified in doing so, but in the end he was a bluepilled faggot that succumbed to a reality he could not bear (his family being a bunch of stuck-up bitches).

I had a friend who snapped and slapped his cunt mother. Eventually he became very depressed and guilty about it and his mother and grandmother, who wanted to completely maniplate and emasculate him, finally got a hold of him and made him submit. I don't know what happened afterwards, but now I see that he was justified in doing so, but in the end he was a bluepilled faggot that succumbed to a reality he could not bear (his family being a bunch of stuck-up bitches).
I could bear this truth about the world and that's why I'm still sane. He couldn't, maybe because he had much more to lose than I ever did.

At first I was like that too , in the end I understood that they deserve every inch of beating ,seriously don’t fucking trust any woman and manipulative person

That is toxic mother ,or toxic people ,get beaten and say that they were right ,all men in my mothers life beated her

He couldn't, maybe because he had much more to lose than I ever did.
Maybe ,it is a process to understand the world tho ,in the end I am free from it tho thank god

Also becoming blackpilled and based is ridiculously hard journey for a person ,but only the strongest survive in the end like us

Yes...filthy. My maternal grandmother opened her legs for a Black male at the age of nineteen. Her child was raised by a Castizo.

Oh i just remember something i'd like to share in this thread
Once my mother pestered me so much that i decided to give some subtle blackpilled teachings and use my bad looks and height and hair as examples
That same day she sent me a "meme" with a baby crywing with the phrase "waah waah i'm ugly", meaning i'm the crybaby
While she's fucking white, blonde with blue eyes and never experienced being alone in hear life with all the simps running around freely
Femoids are fucking evil and they enjoy and laugh at the suffering of their sons

What is castizo

A White male.

He looks like this:

Once my mother pestered me so much that i decided to give some subtle blackpilled teachings and use my bad looks and height and hair as examples
That same day she sent me a "meme" with a baby crywing with the phrase "waah waah i'm ugly", meaning i'm the crybaby
While she's fucking white, blonde with blue eyes and never experienced being alone in hear life with all the simps running around freely
Femoids are fucking evil and they enjoy and laugh at the suffering of their sons
Yeah it’s really so crazy for me that they act like this , she told me If I commit suicide it will be natural selection ,femoids are truly evil in their hearts

Your mother Sounds fun but IS a Whore lol

Does she Look good ? She seems a little Big Ego bloated

@Mentally lost cel

Yeah it’s really so crazy for me that they act like this , she told me If I commit suicide it will be natural selection ,femoids are truly evil in their hearts
Once i was washing dishes and made some little mess at the sink and she fucking snapped at me the neurotic bitch
I instantly told her to keep quiet and that i do not want a hear a word after her reaction
She left the kitchen fucking calling me an "animal"
Later she tried to apologize with a fake smile in her face but i just looked back deeply and unmoving with hatred in my eyes