Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mother was thinking about setting me up with a girl who she though was ~22

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I'm old enough now that foids who are full adults and already have double digit body counts are becoming my options. :feelsbadman:

I know my mother's just trying to help but the realization that most foids at this point have adult experience while I don't is just difficult.

Last edited:
I'm old enough now that foids who are full adults and already have double digit body counts are becoming my options. :feelsbadman:
If you can get an arranged marriage

How old was she in reality?

I'm 35 so soy-ciety would probably call me a creep for wanting a 22 y/o. What in your opinion is wrong with 22 y/o's? That is within the prime foid age. I'd be OK with up to 38.

I'm 35 so soy-ciety would probably call me a creep for wanting a 22 y/o. What in your opinion is wrong with 22 y/o's? That is within the prime foid age. I'd be OK with up to 38.
They aren't virgins. If 30+ year old virgin foids existed and were common, then I'd be fine with older ones.

They aren't virgins. If 30+ year old virgin foids existed and were common, then I'd be fine with older ones.
Unfortunately virgin is way too extreme of a requirement in the west now. I'd be happy with a BC up to 4-5.

Unfortunately virgin is way too extreme of a requirement in the west now. I'd be happy with a BC up to 4-5.
With adult foids yes, but I should still get young girls.

For casual sex is good

Are you one of those virgin volcels?

A girl only seeks appropriate payment for her services, with chad in pleasure, with a non-chad in coins

once society decided you're an inkwell and low-status, you don't benefit from your situation in any way, and you are made to rot until you lose everything that was good about your situation.

if you are healthy, that doesn't mean you deserve a healthy woman.
if you are thin, that doesn't mean you deserve a thin woman.
if you are young, that doesn't mean you deserve a young woman.
if you are smart, that doesn't mean you deserve a smart woman.

eventually you lose those qualities anyway, and everyone is satisfied. heckin' evil inkwell got what was coming to him!

eventually you lose those qualities anyway, and everyone is satisfied. heckin' evil inkwell got what was coming to him!
I'll never stop being smart and thin.

tzehehe. forget it bro. as a virgin in your 20's you're better off alone for the rest of your life. or maybe you miraculously also find a virgin but that is less likely than winning the lottery. im 27 and virgin and gave up a long time ago, it never began.