Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother told me one of the girls I liked was too pretty for me

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I told my mom about this girl and recently I told her that she didn't want to date me. She told me she was sorry but it was also not surprising and I shouldn't be going after such pretty girls. (I don't just go after the pretty girls, she was literally the only girl who responded positively to me.)

This girl:

school shooter origin story
You sound like a normie. Unless that's literally something that happened to a school shooter.

school shooter origin story

Ok!

When I was eighteen, two Somali boys called me a "future school shooter" because of my severe ASD-related social dissociation and severe anxiety.

0090-026.png

Moved to sewers I see

brutal ngl

not really, that’s when you know you made a damn good thread. That it had to be placed in a better location for all to see.

Just don’t be weird around her bro

That a trucel trait right there brocel, your on mother wouldn't go for you if she was one of those girls and she knows your personality, brootal

I told my mom about this girl and recently I told her that she didn't want to date me. She told me she was sorry but it was also not surprising and I shouldn't be going after such pretty girls. (I don't just go after the pretty girls, she was literally the only girl who responded positively to me.)

This girl:

“She’s way out of your league”

"My mother told me one of the girls I liked was too pretty for me."

Come on, that just didn't happen. Its not possible. Not your own mother.

Full force Blackpill from your own mother, now that' really rare

This girl:

Extremely over

Looking at your previous post, she had told you the true

Brutal truthpill

wtf this forum is full of fakecels

This girl:

Its over for Soncels