Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My mother said something based

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
She was watching the local news and it showed teen girls collecting their exam results at school and a girl was wearing degenerate tight leggings.
My mother said "That girl will be doing alot of partying at university, she will be out vomiting on the streets. What sort of mother would let her daughter go out dressed like that".

Here is a screenshot of the girl.

Screenshot 20200818 234321

Would bury my face, but fuck that fat disgusting whore

her chin is almost passed her nose tip

pass...volcel

I would rip off her leggings and fuck her till she bleeds.

I believe you because of the photograph

Sure those leggings/yoga pants/whatever the fuck are figure revealing, but they arent that bad. Ive seen worse. Like foids wearing short shorts that are so short they could pass as a belt

mogged by that jawline. it's over

slags :feelspuke:

Last edited:
she's projecting her past self onto her

My mom once said “I hope the woman you marry hasn’t slept with many men by the time you marry her” and “American woman are grossly promiscuous”. My mom is the only woman I will ever truly love/respect. She was also a virgin until marriage

she's projecting her past self onto her
My mother grew up in 70s Ireland. Your mother was probably deep throating Chad's cock in degenerate 90s America. Different worlds.