Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother prefer a gay son than a incel one

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Again rumors of "he never had a girlfriend he must be gay", this time in a discussion about politics my sister said it to my mother, they were arguing about a candidate who is against homosexuals, and my mother might vote for him and my sister is totally against it, to try to sensitize my mother she said that shit, then my mother told this story to me as if to confirm that she was wrong.

But she started saying that she would never stop loving me if I was gay and it made me very angry. So I said, "Okay enough, if you're going to be making up rumors about me, I'll tell you the truth, the truth is, I'm ugly, uglier than any other option considered minimally decent by women, any woman on the same level of ugliness as me can have a man with a appearance twice as good as me any time they want, many times as they want, because now degeneration and hypergamy is allowed and encouraged by society, so stop, the truth is that men like me only receive death wishs from women and nothing else, all my life the women out there only showed negativity against me, insults, humiliations in public, laughs behind my back, even my friends ostracized me at school because of them mother, so please stop it, is already difficult enough as it is without people creating rumors about me."

She started to cry and me too, because today I realized that my family would prefer me to be gay instead of an incel.

I wish someone would cry for me.....

My condolences

that hurts me to even hear

My mom just awkwardly says, 'Let's change the subject. Oooh, do you remember your childhood friend Stephen? I hear he got married last week.'

ofc your sister is totally against it. liberals will be the death of women, and civilization.

She had to know the truth at some point and the truth hurts, at that moment she realized she raised a subhuman and it was just too much. At least you put the rumors the rest and don't have to deal with that anymore.

I'll tell you the truth, the truth is, I'm ugly, uglier than any other option considered minimally decent by women, any woman on the same level of ugliness as me can have a man with a appearance twice as good as me any time they want, many times as they want, because now degeneration and hypergamy is allowed and encouraged by society, so stop, the truth is that men like me only receive death wishs from women and nothing else, all my life the women out there only showed negativity against me, insults, humiliations in public, laughs behind my back, even my friends ostracized me at school because of them mother, so please stop it, is already difficult enough as it is without people creating rumors about me."
Great speech

She had to know the truth at some point and the truth hurts, at that moment she realized she raised a subhuman and it was just too much. At least you put the rumors the rest and don't have to deal with that anymore.
Yeah but I'm feeling really bad now, I didn't want to make her cry, god I want to kill myself

My mother likes to think I am shy and autistic and that I avoid girls that show interest in me...JFL

Haha, don't feel bad for her. She's the one who birthed you. Having a child is a roll of the dice; he may become Chad, gay, or you.

Hide your misery if it upsets people too much; then when you kill yourself everyone can say, "Why didn't he talk to anyone about his feelings?" My mom told me to shut up when I complained too much.

Again rumors of "he never had a girlfriend he must be gay", this time in a discussion about politics my sister said it to my mother, they were arguing about a candidate who is against homosexuals, and my mother might vote for him and my sister is totally against it, to try to sensitize my mother she said that shit, then my mother told this story to me as if to confirm that she was wrong.

But she started saying that she would never stop loving me if I was gay and it made me very angry. So I said, "Okay enough, if you're going to be making up rumors about me, I'll tell you the truth, the truth is, I'm ugly, uglier than any other option considered minimally decent by women, any woman on the same level of ugliness as me can have a man with a appearance twice as good as me any time they want, many times as they want, because now degeneration and hypergamy is allowed and encouraged by society, so stop, the truth is that men like me only receive death wishs from women and nothing else, all my life the women out there only showed negativity against me, insults, humiliations in public, laughs behind my back, even my friends ostracized me at school because of them mother, so please stop it, is already difficult enough as it is without people creating rumors about me."

She started to cry and me too, because today I realized that my family would prefer me to be gay instead of an incel.

I've always said being an Incel is a sexuality AND disability within in its own right. Once we're protected by Law then we should have some recompense.
My condolences

is your sister hot?does she have hot friends?dont be a volcel

I think she just wants you to live a happy life and that is very well possible as a gay man but not as an incel. She is not ashamed of you she just feels sorry.

At least she empathized with you instead of just feeding you the bluepill

Wow. What happened then OP ?
My mom just awkwardly says, 'Let's change the subject. Oooh, do you remember your childhood friend Stephen? I hear he got married last week.'
Moms are just foids after all.

I'm going to use this same speech next time when my mother says to me that I need to get married.

Mothers are great at pretending they love you. In reality you are just used as another tool for their percieved social standing.

Your mama cried because she's regret she gave birth you .sorry bro but that's it.

She didn't have the options modern foids do, she was more restrained in her prime than if she was young in this age so it's not like she fully knows how it is now.

I guess no Foid wants to admit their child is at a disadvantage either as it can in a roundabout way state that they are to blame partially.

"he never had a girlfriend he must be gay"

beyond JFL

"if i don't see him with a girl, he must be taking POZ LOADS up the butt"

She didn't cry cause you're gay, she cried because the Blackpill is a sickening poison truth to swallow.:blackpill::feelscry:

wtf, no way a parent prefer a gay son than an incel one, i'm sad for you

Mothers are great at pretending they love you. In reality you are just used as another tool for their percieved social standing.
This....my mom just reminds me of how ugly Iam and constantly compares me to my cousins. "Oh look how cute his gf is, where's yours" "Did you hear she landed a job as a Sergeant, you're just here wasting life on a phone you lazy bitch". I just want it all to end but I guess I've kinda gotten numb to it since blackpill, nothings worst than blackpill.

Well of course. Being gay is hip and trendy. Being an unfuckable straight dude isn't.

Your mother can go fuck herself. It's her shitty genes + those of the father she chose that put you in that position.
This....my mom just reminds me of how ugly Iam and constantly compares me to my cousins. "Oh look how cute his gf is, where's yours" "Did you hear she landed a job as a Sergeant, you're just here wasting life on a phone you lazy bitch". I just want it all to end but I guess I've kinda gotten numb to it since blackpill, nothings worst than blackpill.

Tell her to blame her shitty genes and those of the man SHE CHOSE.

Your mama cried because she's regret she gave birth you .sorry bro but that's it.

JFL if you think an incel has enough emotional power over his own mother to make her cry.

I too would prefer a gay son.
No one deserves this fate

feels bad.
go ER on sister

I am sorry you are going through that .

I had a woman at work assume I was "closet gay" and tried to set me up on a blind date with a man. When I told her I wasn't she thought I was lying because there wasn't a reason for someone my age to not be married or in a LTR. I told her she could set me up on a date with one of her female friends and she said "I wasn't the type of guy her girlfriends would be interested in."

My mom refuses to let me "stay single". She has been talking to families in the Philippines about potential wives for me. She doesn't understand I been striking out for years.

Bad fucking move?
Yes bad move, complaining or showing emotions and getting so about your physical appearance is seen as girly and effeminate, this depends on where you live etc, and those are associated with homosexuality, in a lot of places worldwide.
You fucked yourself up OP.
Fending off rumors in such an explicit manner plays against your favor, so does comparing yourself so openly to femoids.

ofc your sister is totally against it. liberals will be the death of women, and civilization.
This

Hardcore

When our parents cry because were Incel, that is when our sad reality gets to them. That is when normies, our parents, finally understand what this is about.

Last edited:
Do you know why she cried ?

Because something that is certain is worst than a doubt.

No parents want to know theirs sons are ugly.
No parents want to know theirs sons cant give them grandsons.
When I told her I wasn't she thought I was lying because there wasn't a reason for someone my age to not be married or in a LTR.

I told her she could set me up on a date with one of her female friends and she said "I wasn't the type of guy her girlfriends would be interested in."

That logic gets me all the time.
It shows how women cant understand how they think.

I like when a foid thinks i have a GF (...but all foids reject me).
I call it the phantom GF paradox.

Last edited: