Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mother made me shave

Is it better to have a shitty beard to mask your bad facial features, or clean shaven?

• Total voters
startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
My mother baited me into shaving my beard stubble :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: now my feminine facial features are even more exposed

Why do my ex-ussr boomer parents always give such shit advice? :feelsohgod:

Why did you shave? Just ignore her advice and use your stubble beard to inflict damage to her.

Last edited:
I can't grow a beard. Went one full year without shaving yet only had tiny peach fuzz

JFL @ being clean-shaven as a human male.

Being clean-shaven makes you look either like a fag or a masculine woman. A man, regardless of his attractiveness, should never be clean-shaven, at least you should have some stubble.

JFL @ being clean-shaven as a human male.

Being clean-shaven makes you look either like a fag or a masculine woman. A man, regardless of his attractiveness, should never be clean-shaven, at least you should have some stubble.
Yeah, I'm still escaping brainwashing by soyddit from my RedPill days that 'being clean shaven makes you instantly more attractive :soy::soy::soy:'

Yeah, I'm still escaping brainwashing by soyddit from my RedPill days that 'being clean shaven makes you instantly more attractive :soy::soy::soy:'

I bet most of them cannot even grow a beard and this is why they recommend such bullshit.

That's what you get for listening to boomer parents...
I learned it the hard way that all of their advice is a fucking trap.

Boomers are legit retarded

Doesnt matter, depends on how bad, you don't want to look like a soyboy. Ill grow one now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back