Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mother keeps telling me I don't look like either of my parents

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★★★
I've had this comment from her multiple times. I don't even think it is true - I have several traits I obviously inherited from them. She even commented on some traits like my eye color - even if it is obviously almost the same as my father's.
The truth is that I'm ugly - and she is using some weird cope to distance herself from me. I honestly can't think of any other reason.

They've always favoured my brother, who inherited blue eyes and better looks. Even my grandparents commented on how they keep letting him get away with things while I have to be the one taking responsibility of everything.

Yeah that's another brutal part of the blackpill. One would assume that parents love their children equally, or at the very least they love the child who is more moral and makes better choices in life more.. when in actuality its also related to just looks. Parents favoring the better looking child over the less attractive one(s).

You can become the black sheeple of your whole family just because you are unattractive. Or sometimes just because you have shitty mental health.

Needless to say you will probably see this in workplaces too. The more attractive people are more likely to get promoted and they aren't punished nearly as hard if they slack off work. The ugly subhumans do most of the hard work and the attractive people who are more likely to be your bosses friends, get promoted and they get all the benefits.

Even my grandparents commented on how they keep letting him get away with things while I have to be the one taking responsibility of everything.
how did your parents respond? Also thats brutal man im sorry

That's brutal
Bild 2024 08 12 162321986

how did your parents respond? Also thats brutal man im sorry
The grandparents only told me this in private.
I have actually talked to my parents about this, but they told me 'it was not that bad' and that they don't do it anymore.
I'd argue that the favoritism has gotten worse as I've grown older, by coincidence my looks are falling off the cliff as well :feelshaha: