Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother keeps accusing me of smoking in my room even though I am not. I am on the verge of just idek...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
It just happened again ten minutes ago. I'm not sure what to do bros. Not a single friend, not a single family member aside from my 2 parents that I even know, no sense of community, no skills, no money, nowhere to go. My neurotic mother barges into my room at least once a week at this point accusing me of smelling smoke. I keep trying to explain that I am not smoking in the room from talking calmly, to even exploding a couple of times like what happened right now. She found out that I bought a vape around 6 months ago and I rarely even use it and when I do it's only outside. I don't even smoke cigs or weed or anything. She has used this as a crux in thinking that she smells smoke all of the time, even accusing me of lighting things with matches in my room? (I guess when you vape it means you are a pyromaniac now?) I told my dad to talk to her and to tell her to stop doing this but he's completely effete in doing so. I'm just so defeated. Moving out would take years to save up to do as rent is expensive here and I can't even drive and I'm 23 years old. Not sure what to do and I can't take this any longer. Only place I have to vent is here as I don't even have internet friends like ones on discord or something... What should I do? Also is there a reason you think she may be doing this?

Last edited:
Are you sure she's not schizophrenic/riddled with dementia or something? :feelshehe:

Only solution I see for the rut you're in is to go back to school and try to careermaxx, though it's going to be extremely difficult with your current situation and as a subhuman; rotting more won't exactly help. :feelsugh:

Yeah you gotta get out and get on with life brocel.

I'm betting she says she smells smoke as a pretext to see if she'll catch you in the act.

In the meantime, if you have to vape indoors, maybe try the old weed smoker's trick -- take a paper towel tube, stuff it with dryer sheets, and exhale into that.

Also maybe try vape flavors that aren't all that fruity stuff -- definitely not the tobacco flavored kind (my personal favorite). Try spearmint or something like that -- I find the smell of those flavors easiest to hide.

Are you sure she's not schizophrenic/riddled with dementia or something? :feelshehe:

Only solution I see for the rut you're in is to go back to school and try to careermaxx, though it's going to be extremely difficult with your current situation and as a subhuman; rotting more won't exactly help. :feelsugh:
She doesn't have schizophrenia or dementia so it's just even more insane to me. Careermaxxing just seems so impossible to do and so far away. Only thing I've been trying to do is leanmaxx and just started 2 weeks ago. Maybe if I can get my physique in order, it will set the right pretext in order to get other shit together.

Clearly you need to stuff an entire pack or two of smokes in your mouth at once and light them all and when she comes in blow a huge plume in her face and say 'no bitch'

Maybe add a little back hand slap there too

Clearly you need to stuff an entire pack or two of smokes in your mouth at once and light them all and when she comes in blow a huge plume in her face and say 'no bitch'

Maybe add a little back hand slap there too
Made me kek.

my dad thought i was smoking cuz he found a pack cigs next to my car at school, he was stalking me the whole time.

overprotective paranoid parents produce incel kids everytime