Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother just warned me about incels.

Idotms

Idotms

Virgin not incel
★★★★★
She watched some bullshit documentary on danish television. :feelsclown:
A state owned channel showed a documentary about incels being terrorists. :feelsree:
Mentions a guy shooting some ladies at the gym.
She told me, she didn't want me to become an incel and not to join the incels. :feelsBox:
I told her, that I was incel by the definition. She said: "No, you have to join a terrorist or hate group to be an incel".
People really think it's a choice. That we all decide to become incels and commit terror acts. :feelsohgod::feelsseriously:
I told her she was generalising a lot of people based on bullshit propoganda. She told me the incels are the ones making propoganda. :feelsree:
Lying about women and such. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
I asked her if all muslims are terrorists then? More terrorists attacks were commited by muslims than by incels. (I don't think they are, but it was to point out her bias).
She said no, because she had met good muslims.
She doesn't even know, if people she meet are incels. Maybe she did meet a kind man, who was incel.
I fucking hate my life, my familiy and society.

>Danish television
>Danish
Found the problem.

So? Have you been listening to your mommy and staying away from those toxic evil misogynist terrorist forums?

@Yerberito Rosa de Guadalupe episode when

tell her ur a member of the I.N.C.E.L organisation

fucking boomer shit

She wants you to be a "virgin but not incel" :soy:
I asked her if all muslims are terrorists then? More terrorists attacks were commited by muslims than by incels. (I don't think they are, but it was to point out her bias).
I have to say, this is a very good and strong reference.

My entire family knows I’m a part of this community

my family don't even know what incels are

Fucking boomers and gen xsers literally believe everything they see on public television. My dad is the exact same.

@Yerberito Rosa de Guadalupe episode when
:feelskek: I can picture that, scene starts off with chad light (they don’t hire real ugly people) on his computer. There is a messenger window and it zooms into a conversation of him talking crap about women. Then he sends a message to a girl from his school telling her she is fat and ugly whore. Next scene is the guy by the classroom door and as the girl walks in he pushes her and calls her a whore. After school the incel pushes her into the restroom and try’s to rape her but is stopped by some white knights and suspended from school. Next scene is him at home listening to some satanic rock music on his computer looking at ISIS execution videos. Then his mother shows up threatening him to kick him out. But he has a plan with his dads old rifle.

That is how the script would go.

:feelskek: I can picture that, scene starts off with chad light (they don’t hire real ugly people) on his computer. There is a messenger window and it zooms into a conversation of him talking crap about women. Then he sends a message to a girl from his school telling her she is fat and ugly whore. Next scene is the guy by the classroom door and as the girl walks in he pushes her and calls her a whore. After school the incel pushes her into the restroom and try’s to rape her but is stopped by some white knights and suspended from school. Next scene is him at home listening to some satanic rock music on his computer looking at ISIS execution videos. Then his mother shows up threatening him to kick him out. But he has a plan with his dads old rifle.

That is how the script would go.

Televisa has to make this a reality.

Tell mom to get you a foid, if she can't, she will have to accept the truth of the Blackpill and shut up

She's worried about you joining I.N.C.E.L.S.

The media depiction of incels is bullshit
Most of the ones who went ER were either insane af or just wanted to lash out at the world
Incel terrorism is actually pretty rare and ends up in nothing
Incel = Virgin against your will, not some stupid movement
As simple as that
20200223 022654

It’s crazy how people get brainwashed so easily

(((Television)))

She told me, she didn't want me to become an incel and not to join the incels. :feelsBox:
I told her, that I was incel by the definition. She said: "No, you have to join a terrorist or hate group to be an incel".
LOL!!!

Welcome to the Haters Group, mate. Please sign in by the door.

Pretty typical reaction tbh :feelsUgh:

My family is actually starting to gain knowledge on incels too. I don't know where they're getting it from, but at the same time, I don't watch television at all, unless it's the local news or Pawn Stars. Pretty sure they already know I am one, because they give me pep talks about wymyn all the time.

Hang up pictures of our saints.

Yeh calling incels terrorists is like saying all Muslims are terrorists