Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother is low Becky

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
She is literally the definition of a Becky

hangs with high status outgoing male normie simps who see her as a “sister” , these guys are really high status also , they are millionaires and shit , she just fcked with a thugmaxxed ntmaxxed jestermaxxed normie before, just cuz thugmaxxing , she’s so fucking trash

but can never leave nor forget, and fucks with broke lowlife Chad and lives in his broke ass apartment:society::society::society::feelsclown::feelsclown:

my mother looked a lot like this

Why do foids constantly talk about how being funny is so important in the west?

All they expect is to be entertained and have their lives made interesting by chad:chad: even if it costs them everything, really tells the state of the world.:feelsclown:

If you act calmly and seriously about things from what I've seen, they look at you as some boring, unsociable loser.

No wonder why the US elected this Reality TV star and Buffoon as president and England, their Boris Johnson: "Every nation gets the government it deserves.".

Donald Trump

All they expect is to be entertained and have their lives made interesting by chad:chad:even if it costs them everything, really tells the state of the world.:feelsclown:
Chad doesn’t even need to say anything, all normies must be entertaining , my father doesn’t even talk to her he just stays there

Why do foids constantly talk about how being funny is so important in the west?

All they expect is to be entertained and have their lives made interesting by chad:chad:even if it costs them everything, really tells the state of the world.:feelsclown:

If you act calmly and seriously about things from what I've seen, they look at you as some boring, unsociable loser.

No wonder why the US elected this Reality TV star and Buffoon as president and England, their Boris Johnson: "Every nation gets the government that the jews choose.".

Donald Trump

Most incels have beckie mothers
My mother is a beckie
She blue pill you from birth because beckie can't compete with looks with Stacies so they focus on personality, status etc They obey and worship the chad so he can look at them.
She is weak so she makes you high inhib
Even having chad father is worse because he is abusive and aggressive doesn't give a fuck about you.

She blue pill you from birth because beckie can't compete with looks with Stacies so they focus on personality, status etc They obey and worship the chad so he can look at them.
She is weak so she makes you high inhib
Even having chad father is worse because he is abusive and aggressive doesn't give a fuck about you.
Yep mine are exactly like those, my mother is a gigabluepiller who hangs with jester normies and fucks with abusuve Chad

My mother is a subhuman.

And I've already said I have a theory that men heritage many things from their mothers in terms of genetics.

Yeah probably, where is that theory
I haven't created a thread about that. It's just my observations. Of course, they're limited. But, for instance, guys from r/short have said the same thing about height. I.e. many of them have short mothers.
I think even if a subhuman like me impregnated a 6' Stacy, then their son would probably be at least a high-tier normie and taller than 6' (I'm 5'10).

Are you also hapa?
I look hapa yes, everyone says I look “Japanese “ or is your mother Chinese??:feelsrope:, but weirdly non of them are Asian, it’s just subhuman genes
I haven't created a thread about that. It's just my observations. Of course, they're limited. But, for instance, guys from r/short have said the same thing about height. I.e. many of them have short mothers.
I think even if a subhuman like me impregnated a 6' Stacy, then their son would probably be at least a high-tier normie and taller than 6' (I'm 5'10).
Maybe but mine wasn’t tall