Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My mother is actually taller than my dad.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
I don’t know this is cherry picking, but whatever. My mum is taller than my dad by a fair bit, my dad has always been fairly fit (he is basically a health freak) I think he is like 5’7 there is some correlation between height and health (I guess it’s because your heart wouldn’t need to work as hard to pump all that blood around).

I think it’s basically because he thugmaxxed since he was about 16 and he did boxing since he was really young. My mother did cheat on him when he went to jail though, but she’s jumped from boyfriend to boyfriend for a while (she has 5 kids and only 2 of them are related because they are twins) and dad never got back with her because he isn’t a fucking cuck.

He also has a disability in his legs where they are really skinny.

Maybe thugmaxxing is legit? I don’t know.

>he was cheated on
>has had multiple bfs since then and 5 kids from different fathers

where is the lifefuel here

Dad is 6'2 mom is 5'2. Jfl, I guess I got "lucky" by ending up 5'9.

>he was cheated on
>has had multiple bfs since then and 5 kids from different fathers

where is the lifefuel here
Short dudes can get pussy if they thugmaxx? I don’t fucking know.
I’m 6’3 so I got pretty lucky there. Too bad I have a fucking weak chin and horrible fucking neck.

I wonder if your mom looks at you the same way Asian foids look at their hapa sons.

Jfl 5 inches shorter than your dad.. I’d rope immediately. My dad’s 5’7”, mom 5’5”ish and i’m 5’9” luckily

I don’t know this is cherry picking, but whatever. My mum is taller than my dad by a fair bit, my dad has always been fairly fit (he is basically a health freak) I think he is like 5’7 there is some correlation between height and health (I guess it’s because your heart wouldn’t need to work as hard to pump all that blood around).

I think it’s basically because he thugmaxxed since he was about 16 and he did boxing since he was really young. My mother did cheat on him when he went to jail though, but she’s jumped from boyfriend to boyfriend for a while (she has 5 kids and only 2 of them are related because they are twins) and dad never got back with her because he isn’t a fucking cuck.

He also has a disability in his legs where they are really skinny.

Maybe thugmaxxing is legit? I don’t know.
Cherry picking

I wonder if your mom looks at you the same way Asian foids look at their hapa sons.

Jfl 5 inches shorter than your dad.. I’d rope immediately. My dad’s 5’7”, mom 5’5”ish and i’m 5’9” luckily

What makes it even worse is he's a blue eyed Chad. His senior HS pic is straight suicide fuel, it makes me want to rope immediately whenever I see it. Even at his age, he oblitamogs me.

Mine too. My mom is 5'6-5'7. Dad is 5'5-5'6. I am 6'1.

Mine too. My mom is 5'6-5'7. Dad is 5'5-5'6. I am 6'1.
I bet you get attacked here for being a fakecel. I mentioned my height in a post once and I got a 10% warning. Fucking RIP tallcels.