Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mother is actually fucked in the head

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
jfl she's crying about having to cook a little a day what else does she unironically have to do? maybe wash some dishes, go to the store once a week in her comfy car jfl I'd even accompany her but she's dead set on making everything harder for herself then crying about it :feelskek:

over for my neetmax aspirations I might have to move honestly :feelskek: imagine being this fucking alone but twice as much :feelskek: when I was in uni I unironically went months without speaking to anyone in person that was real fun :feelsmage:

she wants me to become a good little wagecuck like shlomo ordains :feelsaww: I can't even function normally during the day tbh and it's not like anyone would hire me :feelsmage: back in the day these holes had to wash clothes by fucking hitting them with rocks and she complains :feelskek: guess she liked it better when she was alone and got drunk regularly :feelskek: with holes you lose

Women willingly gave up their easy life of cooking, cleaning, and raising children in order to wage slave and double the workforce, thus benefitting people who were already at the top.

I think they're all a little fucked in the head

Last edited:
Women willingly gave up their easy life of cooking, cleaning, and raising children in order to wage slave and double the workforce, thus benefitting people who were already at the top.

Imagine the sheer hatred that you must have for someone to rather waste away your entire day with wage slavery than to spend time with that person.

What most men probably thought in their death bed: "I wish I had spent more time with my family or had one!"

And what do women do: They fight and fight against everything family-associated/oriented and would gladly waste away 99.9% of their life under hellish conditions with the chance of being able to spend the rest with chad.

They would rather work and work under shitty conditions than spending most their time in relative bliss with someone average or below average looking (that they mostly wouldn't even see anyways apart from the weekends, because money doesn't fall from the sky).

"But muh housewive duties!" - really? They included keeping your housing in check, cleaning up, making at least one warm dish per day, washing your clothes - so what you do nowadays minus the >8 hours of wagecucking. It is only about the fact that they might would have had a non-chad in their life.

Unironically: Still after all those years that level of hatred that a woman must feel for average men is surprising. Even more the more you think and reflect about it.

This is one smart gorilla.

[UWSL]when I was in uni I unironically went months without speaking to anyone in person that was real fun [/UWSL]:feelsmage:
I was also a hermit in uni. Brutally over for us

Incel mothers are most of the time train wrecks, that's why we are incel, bc we all know most fathers look- and IQ-mog mothers

She probably had men over railing her holes while you were gone. Thats the real reason she's crying.