Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother gets bullied by other foids at work

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
She always complains to me about the old roasties (40 - 60 + yo) behaving like literal spoiled children. They have no shame, no empathy, no respect for anyone but themselves.

I don’t want to go into details, but i can tell some examples of their behavior.

They bully the ones who don’t behave like them. That means, being shameless sluts, stealing, bullying others, chasing tall men at company. They are like demons to each other, but as soon as they talk to men, they become the most sweet and innocent creatures, trying to impress the good looking male workers who work in the same company but not in the same department, since it’s a women only department.
They go during break to the males to eat there, even though they have their own cafeteria.

My mother was raised very traditional and religious, so she doesen’t participate in degeneracy, which is also why they exclude her and bully her.

I asked her why women always scream for womens rights while they don’t even respect each other in the first place.
She told me, it’s because they have lost their dignity a long time ago, so they don’t care about anything except for fulfilling their physical desires.

foids are root of evil

You should rock up to her work place and insult them all

You should rock up to her work place and insult them all
That would just embarrass her since they are women and I am a man. If they were men, then it would be a whole different story, but the men are all very respectful according to my mother.

Is your based mother single?

Is your based mother single?

She deserves it for raising you

she and your sister use my jizz as facial cream and she cursed your father for impregnating her with his spastic seed

Men aren’t any less mate. You dad prolly doesn’t talk about it.

Men aren’t any less mate. You dad prolly doesn’t talk about it.
My dad owns 3 successful companies and is rich af „mate“, he doesen’t need to complain to me about anything like your dad

My mother was raised very traditional and religious, so she doesen’t participate in degeneracy, which is also why they exclude her and bully her.
she was raised a smelly oatfucking brown turd like you. you and your retard brother fuck each other in the ass and thank allah that you aren't engaging in degneracy like those white infields you inbred brown faggot retards