Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mother cannot maintain a relationship

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
Not because she has a hard time attracting men, no. But instead because she argues about every little fucking thing with said man. My father left us, since I was a kid my mother has been in relationships with relatively good men. I was treated like a son and I had a decent childhood because of it, but every fucking time the relationship broke off I couldn’t help but think that my mothers nagging had something to do with it. As I entered my teen years I was in desperate need of a father figure and I wasn’t able to have one since my father was out of the picture.

My question is what the fucking fuck? Every time she meets a guy it evolves to her nagging and complaining about every little thing, and I find myself looking at things through a logical perspective but fuck me I just want some fatherly guidance. She has aged quite well for a woman in her 50s attracting a man isn’t the fucking question. This just goes to show you how the female brain operates. I care for my mother because she’s, well, my mother, but fuck me can she be fucking ignorant.

I know that betabuxxing is also gay and retarded so the problem is that no relationship my mother enters will ever work. My father was supposed to stay with her for life but now I have myself questioning why my father left in the first place. Living with a woman isn’t easy, they complain a fuck ton, especially when their son is an incel who won’t go to work.

Maybe I fucking would if I had some fatherly guidance in my life, but instead you’re just SCARING ALL OF THE FUCKING MEN AWAY!!!! ITS POINTLESS, THE MOMENT MY FATHER WALKED OUT THE DOOR IT WAS OVER!!!!!!!!

i wish I had a hot white blonde milf mom with big tits

that’s every incels dream

My brother likes to date single moms.

My father gave me a lot of mental damage from all his abuse in my childhood years. I wish I was just raised by my mother.

My father gave me a lot of mental damage from all his abuse in my childhood years. I wish I was just raised by my mother.
Yeah bad fathers in the home are horrible too, they fail their own sons. Sorry brocel