Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother bitches that my father doesn’t really loves her

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It’s so fucking rage fuel that she had people love her and be a cuck but she always says “I just love Chad”

She always bitched and made my life hell because she wanted to be with abusive Chad and she left our house to be with my sister to be with him in his house

she isn’t the best person either, she is an extremely toxic ,Chad or thug only 5/10 and she’s very stupid literally

Even my father says she shouldn’t bitch when she got what she wanted , she bitches that he will never love her , tolerates everything he does every beating and abuse, tells he “actually” loves us and can’t show it,It is certain that he doesn’t give any shit, never did

also it’s pretty rage inducing that I’m always the bad guy in every situation, my sister, mother, father, grandparents and literally no one gives me any rights, actually my father did gives when it’s not him, he gets triggered when I mention about him but understands me good with my hate of others,I can give him that unlike all other people

also I always defended my sister against everyone and now she hates me everytime for being myself, never help any woman, they will be ungrateful pieces of shits, very disloyal

Also no one thought me about life at all

Very very rage fuel, they left me alone in our home just to live in a different place

Why didn’t I have a loving caring decent family ?
It’s insanely powerful for me that I didn’t killed my family or went on a shooting spree , I’m the strongest most tough sonuvabitch in the world
@JoeBruhcel

Last edited:
I hate it when moms make excuses for abusive fathers, i begged my mom many times to just leave and be free, she didnt want it. Once i even slapped her because of that.

So many people make horrible parents, and the threads of yours I've read so far have been brutal. Such "parents" don't deserve to be fertile. If CPS actually did their job they would've ensured that you're raised by another family, but even that might have been worse than just not being born at all.

also I always defended my sister against everyone and now she hates me everytime for being myself, never help any woman, they will be ungrateful pieces of shits, very disloyal
Reminds me of a platonic version of
in the sense that "where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place" so as soon as you're done benefitting her, she doesn't want to have anything to do with you.

One sad thing for her at least when a woman sacrifices to have Chad, you hope she gets a Chad son, not an incel son.

Incel Trait: nonfunctional family.
This is a big one.
Same for me.
Not having a supporting family fucks up your self-worth and happiness.
I can only advise you to move away from your family asap, build up your own life and cut the contact as soon as you can.
There is nothing to be gained from being loyal to a disfunctional family.
It will only fuck you up further. Get out of there asap.

So many people make horrible parents, and the threads of yours I've read so far have been brutal. Such "parents" don't deserve to be fertile. If CPS actually did their job they would've ensured that you're raised by another family, but even that might have been worse than just not being born at all.

Reminds me of a platonic version of
in the sense that "where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place" so as soon as you're done benefitting her, she doesn't want to have anything to do with you.
Thanks bro ,it is really the %1 percent of the things I’ve written ,it was much much more
One sad thing for her at least when a woman sacrifices to have Chad, you hope she gets a Chad son, not an incel son.
I’m Incel cuz of her shit genes
Incel Trait: nonfunctional family.
This is a big one.
Same for me.
Not having a supporting family fucks up your self-worth and happiness.
I can only advise you to move away from your family asap, build up your own life and cut the contact as soon as you can.
There is nothing to be gained from being loyal to a disfunctional family.
It will only fuck you up further. Get out of there asap.
You talk like a have a chance
All his kinda looksmatched relatives has normie or chadlite sons while non looksmatched relatives have subhuman offspring

Last edited:
Dang. Your whole family seems toxic hope you get away from them

It’s so fucking rage fuel that she had people love her and be a cuck but she always says “I just love Chad”

She always bitched and made my life hell because she wanted to be with abusive Chad and she left our house to be with my sister to be with him in his house

she isn’t the best person either, she is an extremely toxic ,Chad or thug only 5/10 and she’s very stupid literally

Even my father says she shouldn’t bitch when she got what she wanted , she bitches that he will never love her , tolerates everything he does every beating and abuse, tells he “actually” loves us and can’t show it,It is certain that he doesn’t give any shit, never did

also it’s pretty rage inducing that I’m always the bad guy in every situation, my sister, mother, father, grandparents and literally no one gives me any rights, actually my father did gives when it’s not him, he gets triggered when I mention about him but understands me good with my hate of others,I can give him that unlike all other people

Also no one thought me about life at all

Very very rage fuel, they left me alone in our home just to live in a different place

Why didn’t I have a loving caring decent family ?
It’s insanely powerful for me that I didn’t killed my family or went on a shooting spree , I’m the strongest most tough sonuvabitch in the world
@JoeBruhcel
arent you over 18? tell her to shut tf up