Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mother better bring me back my fucking playstation

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
fucking whore wants me to be miserable as possible...

not really but her autistic ass thinks she is helping me by keeping it from me. she's so stupid it makes me angry

You sound like a man child. Aren’t you like 20?

Why did she take it if you’re an adult?

stock up those good boy points to get them back

Why did she take it if you’re an adult?
she took it to a friend's house before I came back from getting kicked from uni (to motivate me to get a job? so it wouldn't distract me from getting a job? idk)
stock up those good boy points to get them back
im not white

When you’re not busy one time you need to create a whole thread about all your Uni experiences. Was a good read

When you’re not busy one time you need to create a whole thread about all your Uni experiences. Was a good read
ok i'll do it now im a neet after all will take a few days though

Maybe you should sit in timeout and think about what you've done.

she's had it for 2 months now
Play it when she goes to work and put it back before she gets home. Thats what i use to do back in middle school.

Follow Techno Viking.

1358863093-techno-viking.jpg

Do what he does.

Just use a emulator on your pc to play old Nintendo/sega games

There is no solution to this problem. You won't be getting it back.

Did you buy it, if yes it’s yours and you have the rights to YOUR PROPERTY

disregard Playstation, acquire independence.

Physically intimidate her and scream.

Why did she take it away in the first place maybe reverse that

Can you talk to her as an adult or does she always treat you like a child?

PC > Console
This. She can't take away your PC because you "need it for school". It's funny, one of my friends was failing his classes, his mom drove 10 hrs across state lines to take his Xbox from him. So what did he do? Got addicted to PC gaming and dropped out. LOL at overprotective parents.

dude mine did this as well when I was fairly out of teenage days, and I just faked a emotional breakdown about not having anyone n shit and she never did it again

honestly talk to your mom shes the only person you can have a 100% trust bond with

Fuck playstation, get a job, stack money and buy a gaming PC.

Flip shit up until you get it back or end up in police custody.

The original post will be featured on the news to portray us as the "young entitled white males" they think we are.

The original post will be featured on the news to portray us as the "young entitled white males" they think we are.
i am kenyan/malaysian u normie fuks

go to the friends house yourself

Kek, let's not do their work for them now.
The point is that it doesn't matter whether I say he's purple, pink, blue....they will still pin the blame on whitey.

I remember when my mother took my laptop away when I was sleeping in the 7th grade. It's been 12 years and I still randomly get nightmares about it.

I am glad my parents do not do that tbh tbh tbh just lol