Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My most brutal Story: The time I got fooled and humiliated by my "friend" on my birthday

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
This might be a long story but it's the most brutal experience of my life during my bluepilled years:

I used to have this friend , let's name him Hamid. Me and him and some of my other friends used to hang out with a lot. He doesn't look like a chad, He is 6/10 at best. Anyhow, this dude was an English teacher in a language institute, so he had lots of foid colleagues who befriended him. (This benefited him a lot. I even remember a full muslim girl who used to fully cove herself with Chador once gave him a handjob and his another normie foid colleague sucked his dick while having a boyfriend).

The story starts when one day he brought one of his foid colleagues(Let's call her Shila) with her other foid friends so we could hang out(walking in the park). This happened a few times after but only with Shila being there,not her friends anymore.. He used to bring Shila with himself to hang out with us.One of my close friends recommended I should ask her out. He told me:
"She seems you're type. I think you two could be a good couple".
A few days later another friend of mine told me
"She could be perfect for you. You should ask her out. She seems great".
--< I also need to add that this girl has white skin with green eyes.lol I was so bluepilled that I actually thought I had a chance> --

This went on until even Hamid was encouraging me to talk to her and text her on telegram and try to make her like me. He used to tell me
" bro, I'm asking Shila to hangout with us, you should also come, so you could do something and finally ask her out" .
I remember one time I was messaging her on Telegram and she was responding like any other foid you could think of. Trying to be cold and responding late and sometimes ignoring. I remember when I told Hamid, he said
I should message her less and have some game
:feelskek: , and I bought it.

Anyhow, the main story happened on my birthday:
It was my birthday. two of my friends were in my apartment. Hamid called and said he's gonna bring Shila over. So when they arrived "she was like where is the birthday boy :foidSoy: aw, happy birthday:foidSoy:" trying to be nice.lol . So, it was basically me,two of my friends, Hamid and Shila. One of the guy friends had brought some wine, so we drank a little. A few minutes passed, my two friends decided to go out and buy something from the grocery store.

Now there was only me, Hamid and Shila.....Here is how the whole world came crashing down on me:

When my friends went out , Hamid played a music and started dancing. Shila joined him and I was like 'the're just dancing it's nothing serious'. But it was. How naive I was:feelsbadman:... I suddenly saw they started kissing each other..... In front of me.....
Imagine it was my birthday and the guy who told me I should go after this girl was kissing her (one of the biggest crush I've had on someone because of all the emotions that had been built up) . I got so crushed but that wasn't it. Hamid held her and took her in one of the rooms. All I remember is that I played a Radiohead song and was staring at the floor,tramatized,shocked (don't know what word i should use here). They got out of the room after about 30 minutes.

A few other friends came to the small party minutes after. I wasn't able to think. I was so depressed and furious at the same time that I lied to them that "my parents are coming" so they left in less than an hour. They went out but when I went to see them off, Hamid started crying and asked for my forgiveness. I forgave him after a few days when he brought a cake and we re-celebrated the bday. But a few months later when he told me that
"it's not like she was your girlfriend . I didn't do anything wrong".
I stopped talking to him after and never talked to him again. The fact that he still believed he did nothing wrong made me very mad. If he had told me that she likes him , I would have just stepped away. But he lied to me and manipulated me into thinking that she likes me.

So yeah. That was the most brutal story of my life

My birthday is coming up , I thought I should share this. I think I was 26 or 27 when this happened. I didn't know anything about blackpill back then. My reaction would have 100% be different if this happened now.

@night-20 The story I told you I'm gonna share

Tl;dr- My oneitis got fucked by a dude who called me his close friend in my apartment on my birthday.

brutal i never had any memories with foids

Brutal indeed.

Blackpilled too late my friend. One-itis is a trap we must never fall into

Brutal story brocel, i can't imagine how you felt. Fuck him, he wasn't your real friend he could've got other girl but men will always backstab each other over a pussy.

Once I was at my cousins wedding, I was 17-18 at the time, and there was this girl that I liked for some time, in the reception she was standing very close to me and for some reason she was resting her head on my shoulder, I was petrified and happy and I thought she likes me. An hour later she was dancing with an low inhib guy head taller than me and he was all over her. It wasn't a nice feeling seeing that, I got drunk, throw up few times and felt like shit. False hope is dangerous.

I noticed that normans don't even have basic respect for unattractive low-status men. They would never dare to do this in the presence of some violent thug or athletic Chad.

This might be a long story but it's the most brutal experience of my life during my bluepilled years:

I used to have this friend , let's name him Hamid. Me and him and some of my other friends used to hang out with a lot. He doesn't look like a chad, He is 6/10 at best. Anyhow, this dude was an English teacher in a language institute, so he had lots of foid colleagues who befriended him. (This benefited him a lot. I even remember a full muslim girl who used to fully cove herself with Chador once gave him a handjob and his another normie foid colleague sucked his dick while having a boyfriend).

The story starts when one day he brought one of his foid colleagues(Let's call her Shila) with her other foid friends so we could hang out(walking in the park). This happened a few times after but only with Shila being there,not her friends anymore.. He used to bring Shila with himself to hang out with us.One of my close friends recommended I should ask her out. He told me:

--< I also need to add that this girl has white skin with green eyes.lol I was so bluepilled that I actually thought I had a chance> --

This went on until even Hamid was encouraging me to talk to her and text her on telegram and try to make her like me. He used to tell me

I remember one time I was messaging her on Telegram and she was responding like any other foid you could think of. Trying to be cold and responding late and sometimes ignoring. I remember when I told Hamid, he said

It was my birthday. two of my friends were in my apartment. Hamid called and said he's gonna bring Shila over. So when they arrived "she was like where is the birthday boy :foidSoy: aw, happy birthday:foidSoy:" trying to be nice.lol . So, it was basically me,two of my friends, Hamid and Shila. One of the guy friends had brought some wine, so we drank a little. A few minutes passed, my two friends decided to go out and buy something from the grocery store.

Now there was only me, Hamid and Shila.....Here is how the whole world came crashing down on me:

When my friends went out , Hamid played a music and started dancing. Shila joined him and I was like 'the're just dancing it's nothing serious'. But it was. How naive I was:feelsbadman:... I suddenly saw they started kissing each other..... In front of me.....
Imagine it was my birthday and the guy who told me I should go after this girl was kissing her (one of the biggest crush I've had on someone because of all the emotions that had been built up) . I got so crushed but that wasn't it. Hamid held her and took her in one of the rooms. All I remember is that I played a Radiohead song and was staring at the floor,tramatized,shocked (don't know what word i should use here). They got out of the room after about 30 minutes.

A few other friends came to the small party minutes after. I wasn't able to think. I was so depressed and furious at the same time that I lied to them that "my parents are coming" so they left in less than an hour. They went out but when I went to see them off, Hamid started crying and asked for my forgiveness. I forgave him after a few days when he brought a cake and we re-celebrated the bday. But a few months later when he told me that

I stopped talking to him after and never talked to him again. The fact that he still believed he did nothing wrong made me very mad. If he had told me that she likes him , I would have just stepped away. But he lied to me and manipulated me into thinking that she likes me.

My birthday is coming up , I thought I should share this. I think I was 26 or 27 when this happened. I didn't know anything about blackpill back then. My reaction would have 100% be different if this happened now.

Tl;dr- My oneitis got fucked by a dude who called me his close friend in my apartment on my birthday.
Bruh, thats fucked up :cryfeels:

I hope you buried them deep!

Bones will float in sand if you don't weigh them down...

That was a brutal story. It is so obvious that it just comes naturally to normies, they dont have to try hard at all. They dont come to the point that they have to resort to stuff like pua or nofap. They meet, they flirt and then it just happens naturally.

People like them should pay for what they did. You deserved the best but that bastard stole it from you. What a clownworld :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That was a brutal story. It is so obvious that it just comes naturally to normies, they dont have to try hard at all. They dont come to the point that they have to resort to stuff like pua or nofap. They meet, they flirt and then it just happens naturally.
These stories makes me feel ERfuel

Brooooo:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Sorry for this i have nothing to say but when you said you felt trumatize and angry at the same time i can relate to you i had this feeling before:cryfeels:
کصکشای لاشی

Sorry for this i have nothing to say but when you said you felt trumatize and angry at the same time i can relate to you i had this feeling before:cryfeels:
Hamid is a son of a bitch I'd destroy him if he was here

jesus christ
murder suicide NOW (in minecraft: story mode)

People will react different in this situtions if it was me i would have a heart attack

Im still in shock :cryfeels:

Brutal indeed.

Blackpilled too late my friend. One-itis is a trap we must never fall into
I know bro. This is something that youngcels should value. The truth is available to them.

The funny thing is one other friend of mine who also knew I was into her and had already experienced sex a few times and could easily get another gf, he also was backstsbing. :feelskek:
He was messaging her talking about how he's deeply in love with her and she in return would forward the voice messages to Hamid. Imagine I got back stabbed twice over a foid.

I'm still friends with the voice message dude though . I forgave him after almost two years. But the other dude,the main one(Hamid) will never be forgiven. In my world he belongs to hell.

Once I was at my cousins wedding, I was 17-18 at the time, and there was this girl that I liked for some time, in the reception she was standing very close to me and for some reason she was resting her head on my shoulder, I was petrified and happy and I thought she likes me. An hour later she was dancing with an low inhib guy head taller than me and he was all over her. It wasn't a nice feeling seeing that, I got drunk, throw up few times and felt like shit. False hope is dangerous.
Brutal :cryfeels: Why does such things have to happen to us?:feelsrope:

I noticed that normans don't even have basic respect for unattractive low-status men. They would never dare to do this in the presence of some violent thug or athletic Chad.
You mean if I was athletic my friend wouldn't have done this to me?

I hope you buried them deep!

Bones will float in sand if you don't weigh them down...
I did nothing. Things would have turned 180 degrees if u was blackpilled at the time

Exactly :feelsbadman: It's on easy mode for them while for us it's Elden Ring mode.

People like them should pay for what they did. You deserved the best but that bastard stole it from you. What a clownworld :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Thanks for the sympathy bro. tbh it wasn't stealing because she wouldnt ever date me. I remember once when we were out with her ,she wanted to go back home and my friend recommended I drive her to her apartment. I swear she was about to jump of the bridge when she heard it from my friend:feelshaha: she almost screamed "No" at my friend. :feelshaha:

Holly shit now that I think about it, if this happened now, I might have gone ER after the bday incident.

کصکشای لاشی
Thanks bro.Yea. It was a horrible experience.

تخم سگ حرومزاده طلبکارم بود‌.از مرام و معرفت هم حرف می زد :feelshaha:

Thanks bro. Yeah he truely is.

jesus christ
murder suicide NOW (in minecraft: story mode)
I would have done it if I could. If one day I wanted to go murder suicide in Red Dead Redemption 2. But the thing is that the foid has immigrated to Canada.

People will react different in this situtions if it was me i would have a heart attack
Well it depends yeah. It's hard to make decision in such situations.

I know bro. This is something that youngcels should value. The truth is available to them.

The funny thing is one other friend of mine who also knew I was into her and had already experienced sex a few times and could easily get another gf, he also was backstsbing. :feelskek:
He was messaging her talking about how he's deeply in love with her and she in return would forward the voice messages to Hamid. Imagine I got back stabbed twice over a foid.

I'm still friends with the voice message dude though . I forgave him after almost two years. But the other dude,the main one(Hamid) will never be forgiven. In my world he belongs to hell.

Brutal :cryfeels: Why does such things have to happen to us?:feelsrope:

You mean if I was athletic my friend wouldn't have done this to me?

I did nothing. Things would have turned 180 degrees if u was blackpilled at the time

Exactly :feelsbadman: It's on easy mode for them while for us it's Elden Ring mode.

Thanks for the sympathy bro. tbh it wasn't stealing because she wouldnt ever date me. I remember once when we were out with her ,she wanted to go back home and my friend recommended I drive her to her apartment. I swear she was about to jump of the bridge when she heard it from my friend:feelshaha: she almost screamed "No" at my friend. :feelshaha:

Holly shit now that I think about it, if this happened now, I might have gone ER after the bday incident.

Thanks bro.Yea. It was a horrible experience.

تخم سگ حرومزاده طلبکارم بود‌.از مرام و معرفت هم حرف می زد :feelshaha:

Thanks bro. Yeah he truely is.

I would have done it if I could. If one day I wanted to go murder suicide in Red Dead Redemption 2. But the thing is that the foid has immigrated to Canada.

Well it depends yeah. It's hard to make decision in such situations.
If it was me i would die from a heart attack the experience is really overwhelming:cryfeels:

Never never never listen to guy or female
When they said : X is into you.

It’s either 1 ): just some baseless assumptions to make you feel good

2) a trap

In your case it was 1

Foid will make you understand herself if they are into you

How would you react now???

this is why i don't trust people.bitches only care about chads dick and their vanity and guys only care about pussy and money.i don't trust anyone.

If it was me i would die from a heart attack the experience is really overwhelming:cryfeels:
Yeah it was horrible.

Not only athletic but dangerous type with thuggish demeanor.
Yeah. But I'm a super skinny incel.

If he was , he wouldn’t be incel
I guarantee it on my life
Yeah

How would you react now???
Different. The least thing I would do would be open the door and kick them out

Never never never listen to guy or female
When they said : X is into you.

It’s either 1 ): just some baseless assumptions to make you feel good

2) a trap

In your case it was 1

Foid will make you understand herself if they are into you
Yeah. I know it by now. It's just I was super bluepilled back in the day

this is why i don't trust people.bitches only care about chads dick and their vanity and guys only care about pussy and money.i don't trust anyone.
Yeah. We shouldn't trust anyone, specially in such situations.

Are you to this day a kissless virgin.

There's no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Even pisslam apparently isn't sufficient to tame these beasts. The Irani founding ayatollahs must be weeping in their graves seeing all this depravity in this formerly pious country.

If you want to beat the foids, you have to make them unattractive to Chad. If you know anyone in the united states i'm down for some dual ER action
You are very based. We'd go ER together but I live in Türkiye :feelsthink:

Least you know the meaning of party. I've never been to any parties whole my life. I know you can call an absolute loser. I feel sorry for your experience, I know it hurts. You know what I remember people refused to help me when I asked them to help me. They just told go for marriage. Having an anti social mother led our family to the peak of isolation. No man has ever helped me to get laid with a woman. Fuck reality. Fuck this world.

Least you know the meaning of party. I've never been to any parties whole my life. I know you can call an absolute loser. I feel sorry for your experience, I know it hurts. You know what I remember people refused to help me when I asked them to help me. They just told go for marriage. Having an anti social mother led our family to the peak of isolation. No man has ever helped me to get laid with a woman. Fuck reality. Fuck this world.
Bro, being in parties doesn't mean shit. I've been to 3-4 parties(not crazy ones. They were mostly people I knew). They are shit. You just feel like shit afterwards.

All the people enjoy the party while you're there being an ugly incel. I remember,in one of the parties, my friend's brother was about to fuck this prime Stacy at my parent's room , I prevented it. I opened the door and told them to get out. Everyone mogged me

I fucking lol at myself for throwing such stupid parties for other people to enjoy. Being in a party as an ugly male is shit.

I'm sorry for what you've gone through BTW. Life is tough for people like us

Maybe they went into the room just to talk about sports and because the music was too loud and they couldn't hear each other talk.

Brutal story brocel, i can't imagine how you felt. Fuck him, he wasn't your real friend he could've got other girl but men will always backstab each other over a pussy.

Your dream was stomped on.

If he had told me that she likes him , I would have just stepped away.
The normie male has dozens of girls he would bang.
The normie foid has dozens of guys she finds "hot".

At first chance they find themselves an opportunity to fuck each other they do just that -- fuck.

Normies don't develop "oneitis", obsession, fixation on one single particular person. This is for incels.

Normies just go with the flow and, if the opportunity arises, they fuck whomever they'd like, if they can.

I think it's entirely plausible that your friend Hamid was honestly trying to set you up with Shila, but since you didn't fuck her (probably because she didn't want you) Hamid just fucked her because he can and because she wanted. Normies don't usually think in terms of "oneitis" or other such romantic things.

To normies, sex is just an opportunistic pursuit, much like inviting someone to dance, offering an exchanging of snacks during a snack break, or asking the buddies if they want to play cards -- "I want, you want, let's go" is all it takes.

It's omega males, incels, and incurable romantics who, being systematically denied access to opportunistic sex, create these fantastical mental castles to enshrine their "love pursuits" to their "beloved" ladies-in-white, as if snatching pussy is requires complex thought like proving a theorem or building the Taj Mahal, when in fact it's just a matter of making an invitation or accepting it.

Oneitis is a cope for sexlessness. An omega male, being universally excluded, either goes on a rampage like an omega elephant or wastes their mental energy torturing themselves with unimaginably complex scenarios that put his sexual pursuits totally beyond reach of mere human endeavors. In fact a foid determines in less than 5 seconds if she wants to fuck you or not, and all it takes to find out is ask her.

Normies are completely oblivious to the mental spaghetti of "oneitis", because this is a cope they don't usually maintain long after pubery, as they don't need this immature cope. Sex, for a normie, is just a matter of invitation and acceptance.

Last edited:
The normie male has dozens of girls he would bang.
The normie foid has dozens of guys she finds "hot".

At first chance they find themselves an opportunity to fuck each other they do just that -- fuck.

Normies don't develop "oneitis", obsession, fixation on one single particular person. This is for incels.

Normies just go with the flow and, if the opportunity arises, they fuck whomever they'd like, if they can.

I think it's entirely plausible that your friend Hamid was honestly trying to set you up with Shila, but since you didn't fuck her (probably because she didn't want you) Hamid just fucked her because he can and because she wanted. Normies don't usually think in terms of "oneitis" or other such romantic things.

To normies, sex is just an opportunistic pursuit, much like inviting someone to dance, offering an exchanging of snacks during a snack break, or asking the buddies if they want to play cards -- "I want, you want, let's go" is all it takes.

It's omega males, incels, and incurable romantics who, being systematically denied access to opportunistic sex, create these fantastical mental castles to enshrine their "love pursuits" to their "beloved" ladies-in-white, as if snatching pussy is requires complex thought like proving a theorem or building the Taj Mahal, when in fact it's just a matter of making an invitation or accepting it.

Oneitis is a cope for sexlessness. An omega male, being universally excluded, either goes on a rampage like an omega elephant or wastes their mental energy torturing themselves with unimaginably complex scenarios that put his sexual pursuits totally beyond reach of mere human endeavors. In fact a foid determines in less than 5 seconds if she wants to fuck you or not, and all it takes to find out is ask her.

Normies are completely oblivious to the mental spaghetti of "oneitis", because this is a cope they don't usually maintain long after pubery, as they don't need this immature cope. Sex, for a normie, is just a matter of invitation and acceptance.
Very high IQ response. Thanks man

Yeah maybe he really wanted me to date her but in reality she was forcing herself on him and when they both got drunk he couldn't resist the temptation coming after the kiss.

Although he wasn't really drunk. Drinking two glasses of wine doesn't make you drunk. He was also not sorry for what he did.

Best part of your comment was saying that normie's don't know what onitis is. They fuck once they get a chance.

One last blackpill. True friends don't exist.

Very high IQ response. Thanks man

Yeah maybe he really wanted me to date her but in reality she was forcing herself on him and when they both got drunk he couldn't resist the temptation coming after the kiss.

Although he wasn't really drunk. Drinking two glasses of wine doesn't make you drunk. He was also not sorry for what he did.

Best part of your comment was saying that normie's don't know what onitis is. They fuck once they get a chance.

One last blackpill. True friends don't exist.
where is that fucker Hamid now?