Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My most brutal school-experience (warning, brutal shit)

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
There was a special day in which all students skipped school and everyone told his friends about it. Since i had no friends, nobody told me about it.

I went to school as the only one. When i entered the classroom, the teachers looked at me shocked and asked me, why i am here. They told me it’s this special day and it’s strange that i don’t know about it, since everyone told their friends about it.

brootal. I once went to school in senior year of hs when it was a national holiday

4F818D99 FEB4 4C3D B240 591D29881D4A

Yeah, having no friends is detrimental as a kid, and parents that wonder why their kid grows up to be depressed are retards

There was a special day in which all students skipped school and everyone told his friends about it. Since i had no friends, nobody told me about it.

I went to school as the only one. When i entered the classroom, the teachers looked at me shocked and asked me, why i am here. They told me it’s this special day and it’s strange that i don’t know about it, since everyone told their friends about it.
Brutal. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

IN SCHOOLS CHING CHONG NORMIE AND HIS FRIEND ASKED IF I WAS A FAGGOT AHHHHH :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ok, then Go and cry yourself to sleep bc you had no friends in hs. :feelskek:
Dude, you are on incels.is, nobody thinks you are cool, also this story is from the sitcom Malcolm in the middle

use your pathetic weak mind to understand this very simple metaphor
You said i am weak and have to learn to fight my own battle, because i had no friends during school.

Are you on the wrong thread or are you just high?

I mean i know that most of your threads is just shitpost
but this one seems real
maybe next time give something to doubt the ethnicity of your post
OK?
Dude, what are you trying to tell me?

I am trying to tell you that i will treat you very well and will make sure that you receive the best treatment!

IN HELL!!!
I still have no idea what your message is, but I am not interested in asking further, don’t get on my nerves you weirdo

My most brutal moment was one evening when I was on my way to gymmaxx (the gym happened to be right next to the high school), and I saw a bunch of my classmates arrive at the school all dressed up, then I realized it was prom night. As I walked towards the gym in my gym shorts and t-shirt, holding onto my gym bag, I stared at all the guys in suits walking towards the school entrance holding hands with their dates. I didn't do well at the gym that night.

This happen in a Disney channel show once

Try getting your head stomped on by someone who was older and bigger than you below the bus seats causing mental trauma.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Fuck life man.

tell me more about it
It was a long time ago, around primary school. I was with the short bus with my other young trucel friends. The usual teasing and mocking and retarded bullying was going normally and all. There were these lightskin dark brown-black hair skinny guys who were probably 14-17 at the time along with their midget fat brother in the bus. I don't know how I provoked one of the skinny ones to do it but I seemed to have back then. He set me on the floor of the bus laying down and started stepping on me over and over. He kept doing it until the Sudanese bus driver told him to knock it off and swore punishment on him. I recoiled so badly that I felt like my brain was dropping blood inside.:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Hoooo,,,leeeee,,,,,fucking,,,,,shit

INSANELY BRUTAL
I HOPE IN HELL THEY RECIVE WHAT THEY DID TO YOU
FOR AS LONG AS YOU WNT THEM TO SUFFER!!!
Yeah fuck that stupid cunt, glad I haven't seen him since then.

Man this life is the biggest/ most brutal/ insanely sadistic joke to ever exist
Primary sped school classes were void of noise at best and loud as fuck and shitflinging at worst. I've gone insane on the buses on several occasions. It was like this until middle school where out of nowhere they became more resorted and calm for some reason at least. I don't know how they matured all of a sudden. Highschool was like this surprisingly, when you'd expected the worst out of it.

It was a long time ago, around primary school. I was with the short bus with my other young trucel friends. The usual teasing and mocking and retarded bullying was going normally and all. There were these lightskin dark brown-black hair skinny guys who were probably 14-17 at the time along with their midget fat brother in the bus. I don't know how I provoked one of the skinny ones to do it but I seemed to have back then. He set me on the floor of the bus laying down and started stepping on me over and over. He kept doing it until the Sudanese bus driver told him to knock it off and swore punishment on him. I recoiled so badly that I felt like my brain was dropping blood inside.:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Jesus. Why do people gotta be like that man? Truly fucked up.
Don’t call me dude, nigger
ok buddy boyo

everyday in school my face was red out of rage...
i feel guilty and regret everyday for each second wasted of my life in there
and i agree
school is just endless waves of noises and useless information that all it does is enrage and annoy you
KEK what a loser for not skipping school. I did it almost every day

KEK what a loser for not skipping school. I did it almost every day
Same, I get away with it a lot. I had to go to school for a few/couple months, skipping 1-4 days.. such and such. I'm still a grade behind my peers my age but that's not really the reason. It was due to me sperging out in first grade.