Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My most brutal rejection

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
that's a disappointment

still we should simp just in case:soy:
never simp become successful by yourself and live life to the max as much as possible.

she also told me she is more beautiful than me and also she told me she is more intellegent than me
What a clown world we live in if such words come from a intelligent foid. Fuck this shit

What a clown world we live in if such words come from a intelligent foid. Fuck this shit
WelldocumentedRingedBlueandgoldmackaw max 1mb

LOL I used to be able to do that trick with my trainer. YOu guys flick?

Okay. Maybe you just want to think I'm a foid for some reason. But I'm a guy. An ugly guy.
LOL XD so sorry LOL me too I am ugly as well. YOu are on incels.is after all. But am just saying your logic the way you think sounds so feminine. I do not mean to insult my friend. I am sure you are prettier than myself.

LOL XD so sorry LOL me too I am ugly as well. YOu are on incels.is after all. But am just saying your logic the way you think sounds so feminine. I do not mean to insult my friend. I am sure you are prettier than myself.
Well. Okay then.

she wont get into relation with me bcz of
count your blessings.

many foids don't give their reasons for declining a man's advances and try to string him along for years or decades as an orbiter so she can suck energy, money, time etc. from. This foid gave you the dignity of knowing you had no chance, and why.