Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My morality has changed since coming to terms with the blackpill

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
I no longer see the majority of people as human. Just mindless NPCs fulfilling a role with no inclination of self-awareness. If anything bad happens to them, I'm apathetic. I would gladly sacrifice all of them for a few more inches of height, dick, and a good-looking face.

morality is a social construct that is a handicap to abide by for subhumans like us

At this point I don't see humans behind faces anymore. It's all down to fucking genetics. I can tell an incel and normie from chad and predict how worthless their lives are gonna be from the off. The blackpill has numbed my perception of humanity in humanoid individuals.

tbh.

bluepilled incels are fair game

It's immoral to do a, b, and c to black pilled incels, but completely moral to do those same things to blue pilled incels.

Who's to establish the line between blue and black pilled then and distinguish between what makes the same two actions have different moral values based on who's the recipient?

This kind of moral relativism is absolutely retarded.

It's immoral to do a, b, and c to black pilled incels, but completely moral to do those same things to blue pilled incels.

Who's to establish the line between blue and black pilled then and distinguish between what makes the same two actions have different moral values based on who's the recipient?

its all subjective anyway. in reality nothing is objective or absolute

its all subjective anyway. in reality nothing is objective or absolute

OK, whatever. You're not getting the fact that there's no way to establish moral consistency in what you're saying.

Good example of bluepilled incels are ITfags themselves IMO; actually in the future TPTB will probably try to clash these two groups(old but gold classic approach), maybe its already happening.

same. i am now a nihilistic sociopath. knowing the truth is really sobering..sometimes i wish i was still bluepilled and oblivious.
but spreading the blackpill is good because the more men who wake up to the truth, the more likely something will be done to fix what we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back