Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My moms strategy has changed

I'm curious. What about you makes you think you are an incel? When did you realize you were an incel?
before puberty and just a bit after it i was pretty tall for my age and my frame isn't the worse and though my face is below average or just straight ugly,i was able to get some attention from women(but as i said 13-14 all of that vanished).reminder that this was before social media,tik tok,instagram,yubo,etc etc were well used by kids(yubo didn't even exist back then kek.).

but then i turned into a huge manlet as everyone grew up and i remained almost the same height(clothes that i used when i was 11/12 still fit me well kek).my face remains the same joke.i know you are suspicious of me,but my face is a joke and i am incredibly fat and short(lost some weight this year,but it's not enough).even if i lost all the weight i am still a half ethnic( i am not fully white) with a shit face and short.also i am a neet,with not enough money to betabuxx
damn your mother is thirsty for you to get a gf huh.

also idk if your neighbour is into you or scared of you, impossible to tell from your description of events tbh
pretty sure she thinks i am a joke as she was all smiling and looking down with her mom as i passed by her with my mom.i am a joke and it isn't hard to tell

Last edited:
before puberty and just a bit after it i was pretty tall for my age and my frame isn't the worse and though my face is below average or just straight ugly,i was able to get some attention from women(but as i said 13-14 all of that vanished).reminder that this was before social media,tik tok,instagram,yubo,etc etc were well used by kids(yubo didn't even exist back then kek.).

but then i turned into a huge manlet as everyone grew up and i remained almost the same height(clothes that i used when i was 11/12 still fit me well kek).my face remains the same joke.i know you are suspicious of me,but my face is a joke and i am incredibly fat and short(lost some weight this year,but it's not enough).even if i lost all the weight i am still a half ethnic( i am not fully white) with a shit face and short.also i am a neet,with not enough money to betabuxx
Do u mog him?
3528938 screen shot 2019 05 01 at 113530 am

>tfw no family member or friend or acquintance ever told me a girl looked at me cause they never do

>tfw no family member or friend or acquintance ever told me a girl looked at me cause they never do
pretty sure most incels get laughed at by a foid or two at some point in their lives.