Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My moms strategy has changed

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
You see,my mother thinks i am shy chad.Now,last week she told me various girls look at me whenever i go out, and i then i told her that she is lying and that no girl looks at me ever.

Well today i went out for the first time ever since that conversation,and she changed her tactics.Now when she thinks a girl is looking at me she tells me

i was at a bustop and a girl on a bike looked at me for 1 second and then she said that the girl on the bike was looking at me.she actually did look,but what is one second kek.

when we were returning home,my cute next door neighbour was walking her dog with her mom.Now,to the new members here who haven't heard of my problems with this neighbour i will give a quick story.This girl is your stereotypical cute girt next door that every pol fag imagines.She spends most of her day at home,doesn't walk with boys(in my first year here i have only seen her with one guy and that was most likely her father),often uses a cute haircut with bangs,fully white,has all the cute girl mannerism(looks down,shy smile etc etc).The only thing that's missing is her going to church and i wouldn't be surprised if she does that too.Now i imagine she is a dyke considering how i have seen her with two girls in her house.One supposedly looked exactly like her and could have been her sister/cousin and the other was just a random blonde uk girl.

Now,let me explain my issues with this girl.If she seems me she is going to stare.Whenever she is on my shared backyard,she stares at my house,if she sees me she is going to stare,if i just slightly open the curtains of my house she will immediately look to see who is behind it.all this compulsive staring,glancing has lead me to think she is a lesbian.As i am ugly as shit,i can only imagine her being interested in my mom.that or she has caught me saying some weird shit outloud(i often talk outloud) and thinks she needs to be on her guard 24/7

anyway,me and mom were returning to our house and guess what,she was there walking with her mom.Man she played the whole innocent cute girl to a teeth.looking down,shy glances,cute smile, etc etc.after she passed by,my mother told me that she was definetely embarassed/shy when she passed by us.I then told her that she didn't look,but she told me that she saw her looking at me before i saw her.no idea if that is true but i do remember seeing her taking a quick glance at me.

Unfortunately,i will go out today,and will head into a dentist where my mother has made comments before of a random hijab foid worker looking at me.no idea if she did,but she did talk to me in whispers and only later did i realize that she was talking to me.

i don't know what to say anymore.i just want to forget that women exist and that relationships exist but i am always forced to go outside.life as an incel is brutal.i just want to retire to the middle of nowhere.

tldr: whenever my mom thinks a foid looks at me,she makes it her job to tell me.a random girl on a bike and my cute next door neighbour who often uses cute hairstyles with cute bangs looked at me.she made it her job to tell me

it's over

Your mother is acting as your wingman.
Ig that's enviable for a lot of people here whose parents wouldn't do the same. Well enjoy the ego boost you get from it.

Your mother is acting as your wingman.
Ig that's enviable for a lot of people here whose parents wouldn't do the same. Well enjoy the ego boost you get from it.
These glances are the shittiest ego boosts you can imagine.It gets the imagination going,but as soon as you remember that at best they looked/stared at you because you are ugly as shit and at worst they stare at you only to make a safe distance to then call the cops,it gets a million times worst.

i am going to turn into a bpd maniac at this fucking point.this is why i hate going out.i just want to be a hiki,but i guess i will need to be satisfied by being a neet
Based mom.
it's over.i think she copes more then me

These glances are the shittiest ego boosts you can imagine.It gets the imagination going,but as soon as you remember that at best they looked/stared at you because you are ugly as shit and at worst they stare at you only to make a safe distance to then call the cops,it gets a million times worst.
Most guys love getting stares, glances or looks from foids tbh

But if you are non-NT you are right it feels better when foids don't look at you at all so your mind doesn't start racing about what they might think about you.

i am going to turn into a bpd maniac at this fucking point.this is why i hate going out.i just want to be a hiki,but i guess i will need to be satisfied by being a neet
What's the difference between a hiki and a neet tbh there doesn't seem to be that much difference if there is one.

Most guys love getting stares, glances or looks from foids tbh

But if you are non-NT you are right it feels better when foids don't look at you at all so your mind doesn't start racing about what they might think about you.

What's the difference between a hiki and a neet tbh there doesn't seem to be that much difference if there is one.
there is one.Every time i go out,i see foids and one look might be enough to kickstart an intense ldar sessions(just laying in bed all day and sleeping).Especially if compounded by my mom words.it's brutal to see all these cute foids(even worse when one of them is your next door neighbour that you sometimes see and always receive updates from my mother),taking one glance at you.it's so brutal being so ugly/odd-looking that you get all kinds of funny looks.I just want to become a hiki and never have to leave my home.

there is one.Every time i go out,i see foids and one look might be enough to kickstart an intense ldar sessions(just laying in bed all day and sleeping).Especially if compounded by my mom words.it's brutal to see all these cute foids(even worse when one of them is your next door neighbour that you sometimes see and always receive updates from my mother),taking one glance at you.it's so brutal being so ugly/odd-looking that you get all kinds of funny looks.I just want to become a hiki and never have to leave my home.
It's really annoying that foids are so particular about guys even happening to glance in their direction but feel entitled to stare at any guy they want.
Just don't look at people but don't have your head down when walking theory.

Has anyone here rated you? Sounds gigachad ngl. Ask her out tbh. Things cant get worse anyway.

Has anyone here rated you? Sounds gigachad ngl. Ask her out tbh. Things cant get worse anyway.
neh,i have rated myself.bug eyes,non-existent jaw,glasses,5'8,fat etc etc.

i am a living joke.

well she's a woman so who knows

my mom just thinks or copes I'm a volcel religious coper waiting for the right one when I actually don't even believe in god

neh,i have rated myself.bug eyes,non-existent jaw,glasses,5'8,fat etc etc.

i am a living joke.
Maybe you have bdd. You should slways let someone rate you.

well she's a woman so who knows

my mom just thinks or copes I'm a volcel religious coper waiting for the right one when I actually don't even believe in god
why does she think you are religious?most people should notice when you don't care about god.
Maybe you have bdd. You should slways let someone rate you.
maybe but i doubt it would do much.blacksops2cel gets more matches in the philiphines then i do kek.

why does she think you are religious?most people should notice when you don't care about god.
well I used to be when I was younger, she's super religious herself so she probably just imagines I follow the same path to this day

i wish.the worst part is that my next door neighbour hits all my niches.i need to get out of this hell and move somewhere where there are no/barely any people.
How many girls have you tried talking to?

How many girls have you tried talking to?
like strangers?none?usually if i befriend a girl,it's because they first start talking to me.i don't start anything with girls.there is no point anyway.if they want to talk they will talk.

like strangers?none?usually if i befriend a girl,it's because they first start talking to me.i don't start anything with girls.there is no point anyway.if they want to talk they will talk.
not if you will just make excuses about how they don't actually want to talk to you
:chad::banhammer:

What a load of bullshit. Let me guess, your parents fell in love or chose each other or some other variation of liberal romaticism bullshit and now she thinks the same will happen to you. They will never understand that the system they are perpetuating is one of the main reasons why you are incel.

Parents shouldn't expect their children to be attractive to the opposite sex. They should instead ensure a system where their children can get into secure long term relationships to ensure the survival of their family line.

not if you will just make excuses about how they don't actually want to talk to you
:chad::banhammer:
man,believe me,the last thing i want is for anyone to be in the incel predicament.

What a load of bullshit. Let me guess, your parents fell in love or chose each other or some other variation of liberal romaticism bullshit and now she thinks the same will happen to you. They will never understand that the system they are perpetuating is one of the main reasons why you are incel.

Parents shouldn't expect their children to be attractive to the opposite sex. They should instead ensure a system where their children can get into secure long term relationships to ensure the survival of their family line.
expecting anything to be done by normies and especially women is pointless.all we can hope for is for a system collapse that might give some leeway for future incels.i really doubt a group of saintly politicians will appear and make our lives better.there are a few other ways for things to change but a collapse is the surest way.

Preach, my parents are like this aswell

In the past mom were telling me that some girls like but are just too shy to ask me jfl :feelshaha: :lul::feelskek:

PM me your face and I will rate you.

The ones that appear innoncent are usually the biggest sluts.

I know it's mostly pointless if you have incel tier looks, but have you ever tried anything with the foid neighbor? At the end of the day it's likely still chad only.

The ones that appear innoncent are usually the biggest sluts.

I know it's mostly pointless if you have incel tier looks, but have you ever tried anything with the foid neighbor? At the end of the day it's likely still chad only.
man no way i will try anything with any foid in the uk much less in fucking london,much less with my neighbour kek.i don't have any desire to be raped in jail kek.

i wish.the worst part is that my next door neighbour hits all my niches.i need to get out of this hell and move somewhere where there are no/barely any people.
635951540341750013-unabomber-3.jpg

man no way i will try anything with any foid in the uk much less in fucking london,much less with my neighbour kek.i don't have any desire to be raped in jail kek.
Yeah that's not the type of sex having you want. :giga:

But my mom probably has the same delusions. Thinking it's my shyness or greed to not spending money on foids (so thereby admitting they're only after me for betabux... which they arent').

Yeah that's not the type of sex having you want. :giga:

But my mom probably has the same delusions. Thinking it's my shyness or greed to not spending money on foids (so thereby admitting they're only after me for betabux... which they arent').
i want just to die as soon as possible and ldar in a random cabin.

Chadcel trait tbh, if people look at me they smile aggresively mogging style like. I hate going out I hate people and I hate myself, FBI SEND FUCKING BACKup!!!! I CANT BREED OR LOOK MYSELF IN THE MIRROR, S O S.

Chadcel trait tbh, if people look at me they smile aggresively mogging style like. I hate going out I hate people and I hate myself, FBI SEND FUCKING BACKup!!!! I CANT BREED OR LOOK MYSELF IN THE MIRROR, S O S.
man i am sure my next door neighbour was giving me a mocking smile and nothing more.life as an incel is brutal

Your neighbor is probably scared of you because you are clearly insane

Women have stared at me before, It is awkward because I go red with shyness

But op have you talked to a woman before? Like a stranger for 2 or so hours

Women have stared at me before, It is awkward because I go red with shyness

But op have you talked to a woman before? Like a stranger for 2 or so hours
why would i ever talk to a stranger for two hours?

like strangers?none?usually if i befriend a girl,it's because they first start talking to me
They start talking to you? Happened only twice In my life and I'm 20
You might be normie plus or chadlite-lite

damn your mother is thirsty for you to get a gf huh.

also idk if your neighbour is into you or scared of you, impossible to tell from your description of events tbh

You see,my mother thinks i am shy chad.Now,last week she told me various girls look at me whenever i go out, and i then i told her that she is lying and that no girl looks at me ever.

Well today i went out for the first time ever since that conversation,and she changed her tactics.Now when she thinks a girl is looking at me she tells me

i was at a bustop and a girl on a bike looked at me for 1 second and then she said that the girl on the bike was looking at me.she actually did look,but what is one second kek.

when we were returning home,my cute next door neighbour was walking her dog with her mom.Now,to the new members here who haven't heard of my problems with this neighbour i will give a quick story.This girl is your stereotypical cute girt next door that every pol fag imagines.She spends most of her day at home,doesn't walk with boys(in my first year here i have only seen her with one guy and that was most likely her father),often uses a cute haircut with bangs,fully white,has all the cute girl mannerism(looks down,shy smile etc etc).The only thing that's missing is her going to church and i wouldn't be surprised if she does that too.Now i imagine she is a dyke considering how i have seen her with two girls in her house.One supposedly looked exactly like her and could have been her sister/cousin and the other was just a random blonde uk girl.

Now,let me explain my issues with this girl.If she seems me she is going to stare.Whenever she is on my shared backyard,she stares at my house,if she sees me she is going to stare,if i just slightly open the curtains of my house she will immediately look to see who is behind it.all this compulsive staring,glancing has lead me to think she is a lesbian.As i am ugly as shit,i can only imagine her being interested in my mom.that or she has caught me saying some weird shit outloud(i often talk outloud) and thinks she needs to be on her guard 24/7

anyway,me and mom were returning to our house and guess what,she was there walking with her mom.Man she played the whole innocent cute girl to a teeth.looking down,shy glances,cute smile, etc etc.after she passed by,my mother told me that she was definetely embarassed/shy when she passed by us.I then told her that she didn't look,but she told me that she saw her looking at me before i saw her.no idea if that is true but i do remember seeing her taking a quick glance at me.

Unfortunately,i will go out today,and will head into a dentist where my mother has made comments before of a random hijab foid worker looking at me.no idea if she did,but she did talk to me in whispers and only later did i realize that she was talking to me.

i don't know what to say anymore.i just want to forget that women exist and that relationships exist but i am always forced to go outside.life as an incel is brutal.i just want to retire to the middle of nowhere.

tldr: whenever my mom thinks a foid looks at me,she makes it her job to tell me.a random girl on a bike and my cute next door neighbour who often uses cute hairstyles with cute bangs looked at me.she made it her job to tell me

it's over

I'm curious. What about you makes you think you are an incel? When did you realize you were an incel?