Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom’s 4’11 and my dad is 6’0 yet he’s still the one who cooks and cleans the house

Brutal that you're half a foot shorter than your dad, all because he's a bluepilled retard who didn't value his genes. Meanwhile there are chinkfags and chinksluts with 5'5 dads that end up being 6'0+ and 5'7+ respectively because their parents were heightpilled enough to give them HGH.

Brutal that you're half a foot shorter than your dad, all because he's a bluepilled retard who didn't value his genes. Meanwhile there are chinkfags and chinksluts with 5'5 dads that end up being 6'0+ and 5'7+ respectively because their parents were heightpilled enough to give them HGH.
Does HGH really have that much of an impact? I thought it only works if you had a hormonal problem in the first place

Does HGH really have that much of an impact? I thought it only works if you had a hormonal problem in the first place
Hornomal problem is subjective. Ethnics on average are HGH deficient compared to whites, so they technically have a "hormonal problem". HGH for height and bone growth is like steroids for muscle and strength.