Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom won’t stop trying to motivate me and bluepill me

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
FFS!
dude she fucking called some cousin of my dead father who has adhd & autistic to try to give me some muhh “motivation” about passing a class.

She’s been doing this because I’ve been whining a bit about my issues in life and being awful at everything. She’s fucking annoying she signed me up for a bunch of college tutor programs and some stupid places for help with the college process. EVEN AFTER LAST YEAR I TOLD HER I DIDNT WANT TO GO SHES SO FUCKING ANNOYING IT PISSES ME OFF WHY CANT SHE LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME LDAR

FUCK YOUR STUPID SHITTY MUHHH MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES. MOTIVATION DOESNT CHANGE GENETICS. GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT IM TIRED OF HER STUPID OPTIMISM AND IM TIRED OF HER STUPID COPES. I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID MOTIVATION IM GOING TO FAIL ALL MY CLASSES ON PURPOSE AND REPEAT SENIOR YEAR TO GET HER TO FUCK OFF. IF SHE REALLY CARED SHE WOULDVE HELPED ME GET BETTER GRADES THROUGHOUT MY 6 YEARS. I wish I had a parent who told me straight up I’m a complete failure and understood how bad I am at everything. I wish no one talked to people or tried to socialized with me. I’m tired of this bluepilled garbage people tell me

GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING. YOUR EARLY CIRCUMSTANCES DETERMINE EVERYTHING. ONE MISTAKE DESTROYS YOUR LIFE LET ALONE MULTIPLE IF YOU THINK THIS ISNT TRUE YOU ARENT BLACKPILLED AND YOU’RE STILL A BLUEPILLED FUCKING RETARD.

No short person will ever make it to the NBA.
No retard will ever do anything other than basic tasks.
No orphan will ever be successful.
No ugly person will find love.

anyone who promotes these ideas hurrr DURR u can do anything like stupid redpiller mutt faggots like Andrew Tate are fucking lying. AND THEY ARE THE THING THEY HATE THEY ARE THE MATRIX. THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN EGALITARIANISM! THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE EVERYBODY IS EQUAL AND CAN DO ANYTHING! THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN HARD WORK!!

All these psy ops are angering me. All generic failures should be lined up and shot in the head with a fucking magnum exploding their skulls !! WE MUST PREVENT MISERY AND AGONY!! WHAT THE FUCK WILL GET IT TO NORMIE’s HEADS NOT EVERYONE CAN DO ANYTHING

Last edited:
Aren't you able to drop out of high school sense your 18?

GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING. YOUR EARLY CIRCUMSTANCES DETERMINE EVERYTHING.
:yes:
All generic failures should be lined up and shot in the head with a fucking magnum exploding their skulls !! WE MUST PREVENT MISERY AND AGONY!!
The most surefire way to prevent genetic defects is speciocide :feelsthink:

Aren't you able to drop out of high school sense your 18?
Yea but I definitely wouldn’t be allowed to and I do wanna graduate. :fuk: Despite my failures it’s been engrained in my head that I deep down want to do well in school but the truth is I can’t. I’ll go to Uni and just screw around there tbh

Yea but I definitely wouldn’t be allowed to
what is more important in life? finding a partner and having a futur family, having a meaningful life or listening to ur mom telling u what to do. she will come to accept that u drop out of high school whether she like it or not.
I’ll go to Uni and just screw around there tbh
that's exactly what happened to me

what is more important in life? finding a partner and having a futur family, having a meaningful life or listening to ur mom telling u what to do. she will come to accept that u drop out of high school whether she like it or not.
I won’t drop out of HS I want to graduate but the reality is I most likely won’t. BECAUSE OF SOMETHING SO FUCKING STUPID DUDE IMAGINE HAVING ALL AS AND ONE F, I HAVE A 3.6 GPA FOR SENIOR YEAR WHICH WOULDVE BEEN A 4.2 IF I DIDNT TAKE THIS STUPID FUCKING CLASS. SO BECAUSE I FAIL ONE STUPID AP CLASS THAT I SHOULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO DROP IM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE UP A MATH CREDIT. THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR THATS WHY IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT. IM GOING TO BE GROUPED WITH LITERAL GHETTO SAVAGE SUB 80 IQ NORMALFAGS BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID AP CLASS.

MY ALL AS ARE COMPLETELY USELESS BECAUSE OF ONE F
that's exactly what happened to me
BASED

Yea but I definitely wouldn’t be allowed to and I do wanna graduate. :fuk: Despite my failures it’s been engrained in my head that I deep down want to do well in school but the truth is I can’t. I’ll go to Uni and just screw around there tbh
just pass enough to get by bro; you mogg niggers at the very least. do u know how it feels to be a nigger and have 0 iq at anything you try to do?
But I understand the bluepilled convincing, that shiet would make me angry too
what do you actually wish to do after grad, dugo?

it's over

The fact that one F in a college level class cancels out my straight As is so anger inducing and unfair. Fucking kiked system

I won’t drop out of HS I want to graduate but the reality is I most likely won’t. BECAUSE OF SOMETHING SO FUCKING STUPID DUDE IMAGINE HAVING ALL AS AND ONE F, I HAVE A 3.6 GPA FOR SENIOR YEAR WHICH WOULDVE BEEN A 4.2 IF I DIDNT TAKE THIS STUPID FUCKING CLASS. SO BECAUSE I FAIL ONE STUPID AP CLASS THAT I SHOULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO DROP IM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE UP A MATH CREDIT. THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR THATS WHY IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT. IM GOING TO BE GROUPED WITH LITERAL GHETTO SAVAGE SUB 80 IQ NORMALFAGS BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID AP CLASS.
go to a therapist, pay him money so that he could give u a certificat. u could repeat the year and graduate HS without any problem if u want

just pass enough to get by bro;
I have all As I’m just failing one stupid class that’s my math credit. This is unfair and shows how kiked this system is.
you mogg niggers at the very least. do u know how it feels to be a nigger and have 0 iq at anything you try to do?
But I understand the bluepilled convincing, that shiet would make me angry too
what do you actually wish to do after grad, dugo?
Idk I don’t have any ambitions. My only interest is history/anthropology which would be useless to get a degree in. If I’m going to uni I want a decent paying job that has a livable wage. Also I’m literally a Hispanic that’s preforming worse than literal ghetto hoodrat trash that are the cancer of our race. At least you can cope with the fact you mog 80-90% of your race in intelligence.
it's over

go to a therapist, pay him money so that he could give u a certificat. u could repeat the year and graduate HS without any problem if u want
I won’t repeat I’ll just have to take a stupid class in summer :fuk: to make up my math credit. But it’ll feel like shit not getting my diploma and knowing that Normie who are far dumber than me receive it. How am I going to have my beliefs and certain viewpoints with these circumstances. It hurts my ego knowing this.

This is unfair and shows how kiked this system is.
based tbh.. I hate how these fucking rice fullertons can mogg niggas n shiet every day at it with little power. pisses me off insanely
My only interest is history/anthropology which would be useless to get a degree in. If I’m going to uni I want a decent paying job that has a livable wage.
Think outside the box, Chico. :feelsthink: The field seems little and tiny, but if u do research you can find the forgotten and overthought jobs n shiet, like war museums make mad bank, esp if they're government funded. It's over for us lookswise so don't even bother finding a job people will respecc u at, just find one that pays the most cause it's just over..
Also I’m literally a Hispanic that’s preforming worse than literal ghetto hoodrat trash that are the cancer of our race.
If that is true for you, i mean, at least people assume you're smarter than a nigger? but hard fact to cope with anyway. brutal
At least you can cope with the fact you mog 80-90% of your race in intelligence.
Maybe, I still be making stupid nigger errors n shiet, but I try hard, Chico. Even then, normies n shiet still won't talk to me cuz "all niggers low iq n shiet."

it's over for us, Chico. :smonk:

based tbh.. I hate how these fucking rice fullertons can mogg niggas n shiet every day at it with little power. pisses me off insanely
Brutal but those RiceCels are getting far less women than you guys so you can cope with that.
Think outside the box, Chico. :feelsthink: The field seems little and tiny, but if u do research you can find the forgotten and overthought jobs n shiet, like war museums make mad bank, esp if they're government funded. It's over for us lookswise so don't even bother finding a job people will respecc u at, just find one that pays the most cause it's just over..
Yea I have a pretty vast knowledge on the subject ID say not enough but a vast one. I’ll see what jobs I can do to that can help me cope with a livable wage.
If that is true for you, i mean, at least people assume you're smarter than a nigger? but hard fact to cope with anyway. brutal
A lot of high iq negros around here. I know a bunch who have 4.0s and 1300+ SATs since my school is competitive.
Maybe, I still be making stupid nigger errors n shiet, but I try hard, Chico. Even then, normies n shiet still won't talk to me cuz "all niggers low iq n shiet."
Fuck normies they’re retarded. The fact that these non sentient parasites decide on social norms angers me.
it's over for us, Chico.
It never began :feelsbadman:

FFS!
dude she fucking called some cousin of my dead father who has adhd & autistic to try to give me some muhh “motivation” about passing a class.

She’s been doing this because I’ve been whining a bit about my issues in life and being awful at everything. She’s fucking annoying she signed me up for a bunch of college tutor programs and some stupid places for help with the college process. EVEN AFTER LAST YEAR I TOLD HER I DIDNT WANT TO GO SHES SO FUCKING ANNOYING IT PISSES ME OFF WHY CANT SHE LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME LDAR

FUCK YOUR STUPID SHITTY MUHHH MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES. MOTIVATION DOESNT CHANGE GENETICS. GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT IM TIRED OF HER STUPID OPTIMISM AND IM TIRED OF HER STUPID COPES. I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID MOTIVATION IM GOING TO FAIL ALL MY CLASSES ON PURPOSE AND REPEAT SENIOR YEAR TO GET HER TO FUCK OFF. IF SHE REALLY CARED SHE WOULDVE HELPED ME GET BETTER GRADES THROUGHOUT MY 6 YEARS. I wish I had a parent who told me straight up I’m a complete failure and understood how bad I am at everything. I wish no one talked to people or tried to socialized with me. I’m tired of this bluepilled garbage people tell me

GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING. YOUR EARLY CIRCUMSTANCES DETERMINE EVERYTHING. ONE MISTAKE DESTROYS YOUR LIFE LET ALONE MULTIPLE IF YOU THINK THIS ISNT TRUE YOU ARENT BLACKPILLED AND YOU’RE STILL A BLUEPILLED FUCKING RETARD.

anyone who promotes these ideas hurrr DURR u can do anything like stupid redpiller mutt faggots like Andrew Tate are fucking lying. AND THEY ARE THE THING THEY HATE THEY ARE THE MATRIX. THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN EGALITARIANISM! THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE EVERYBODY IS EQUAL AND CAN DO ANYTHING! THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN HARD WORK!!

All these psy ops are angering me. All generic failures should be lined up and shot in the head with a fucking magnum exploding their skulls !! WE MUST PREVENT MISERY AND AGONY!! WHAT THE FUCK WILL GET IT TO NORMIE’s HEADS NOT EVERYONE CAN DO ANYTHING
RAPE EVERYBODY

I just hope my death makes more cents than my life

If only people accepted truth when confronted while they try to "help", wouldn't that help? Instead we constantly get argued against

The problem to them is not the problem we clearly have, it's that we don't do and talk like they want us to, that we complain for example. While they do nothing to rid us of our problems instead making it worse, simple matters that could have been fixed overnight

Women (and their enablers) could fix inceldom by the time I make around 5 posts on this forum

Accept the help retard. It only gets worse from here. I wish anyone tried to help me at your age.

Accept the help retard. It only gets worse from here. I wish anyone tried to help me at your age.
Help for what? All roads are going to lead me to failure regardless I’m tired of blinding myself with a false sense of optimism.

Help for what? All roads are going to lead me to failure regardless I’m tired of blinding myself with a false sense of optimism.
All because u inkwell doesn't mean you can't do literally anything.:feelstastyman:

All because u inkwell doesn't mean you can't do literally anything.:feelstastyman:
I have many other issues other than my inceldom and have a history of completely failure in just about everything. I watch others and they surpass my skills easily whilst I struggle on the basics I am not just bad im the worst in just about almost everything.

I have many other issues other than my inceldom and have a history of completely failure in just about everything. I watch others and they surpass my skills easily whilst I struggle on the basics I am not just bad im the worst in just about almost everything.
Everyone goes at their own pace. Some are blessed and go to harvard at 13 while drowning in pussy. Others have to scrape and claw to get anywhere. You're probably not that bad at everything. You just need a little help which it sounds like you're in a perfect position to receive.

Everyone goes at their own pace. Some are blessed and go to harvard at 13 while drowning in pussy. Others have to scrape and claw to get anywhere. You're probably not that bad at everything. You just need a little help which it sounds like you're in a perfect position to receive.
We’ll have to see

based momhater, all boomers are bluepilled as fuck cause they grew up on easy mode, they're basically foids even the men

based momhater, all boomers are bluepilled as fuck cause they grew up on easy mode, they're basically foids even the men
Nah I don’t hate My mom i Cant blame her for being bluepilled tbh i do kinda feel bad for her considering how I turned out. My parents genes arent even bad idk Why i turned out so different must have been some microplastics and fluoride consumed that fucked me up.

FFS!

I was called an asshole by my mom a while, Eventually she stopped calling me an asshole, Sometimes i just dont understand parents and i dont remember what i was yelled at for.

Could be that i snuck in call of duty for DS into a non 18+ household while i was still permitted to play BF3 on my ps3 because it was 16 plus when i became 14 JFL

I can't tell you what to do boyo, but you owe to yourself to moneymaxx in a way that you can give yourself a better life, don't hate your mama, she wants a good life for you and the only way she knows that can procure that is college.

She probably just wanna see you doing something else. Many times parents dont know how to talk to their sons because they lived in another reality in their times. To solve it.... try to spend some time away from home learning and coping at the same. If you full your day with things to do parents tend to leave you alone. Get a job gives you time to do some gym, learn a new language and things like that.

I know it annoys you to death but this is the only way she can show that she cares, and she wont stop til you show her that you doing some impovement.... I wish you the best.

I can't tell you what to do boyo, but you owe to yourself to moneymaxx in a way that you can give yourself a better life, don't hate your mama, she wants a good life for you and the only way she knows that can procure that is college.
She probably just wanna see you doing something else. Many times parents dont know how to talk to their sons because they lived in another reality in their times. To solve it.... try to spend some time away from home learning and coping at the same. If you full your day with things to do parents tend to leave you alone. Get a job gives you time to do some gym, learn a new language and things like that.

I know it annoys you to death but this is the only way she can show that she cares, and she wont stop til you show her that you doing some impovement.... I wish you the best.
Thanks for the kind words brocels

at least have a modicum of belief in yourself man. unironically youll never get anywhere like that if you keep going the way you are