Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom won’t let me grow a beard

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
She doesn’t verbally disallow me but when my facial hair starts to come in long she gives me these judgmental looks and starts touching her face trying to guilt me into shaving. My mom is like my wife. It’s over I can’t even beard cope. My mom controls me like a cucked husband

28 and still live at home. It’s my own fault for not moving the fuck out when I had the chance
Thats insanity man, why does she even give a shit about something like your beard

Is it normal in your culture? I have a few rice friends who live with their parents because it's assumed they will eventually move the whole family
Im Italian and it’s pretty common for Italian men to live at home even into their forties

Thats insanity man, why does she even give a shit about something like your beard
She has issues, she’s obsessed with controlling people

How dare she try and crush your masculinity. She's just jealous that she's forced to live life as the bad gender.

Brutal mompill

You're a cuckold. Grow a beard. What's she gonna do? Punch you? You're male and she's female

what's the worst that could happen, just grow a beard

Same here lol. She makes some bullshit excuse that i have to listen to whatever she says since i dont pay rent and thus have to abide to her rules. Even though shes insufferable i agree with her here, since keeping the beard makes me feel unhygenic and its itchy af.

She doesn’t verbally disallow me but when my facial hair starts to come in long she gives me these judgmental looks and starts touching her face trying to guilt me into shaving. My mom is like my wife. It’s over I can’t even beard cope. My mom controls me like a cucked husband
None of your mums business really what ever you decide to do with your beard. Just like you cant force her to get a certain hair cut or force her to use a certain make up

Just grow it and she will be forced to accept it.

Beard is life for jaw pill cels. It hides a reccessed jaw and shitty face. Your mums actions will keep you giga true cel forever . What if a beard really pushes up your facial appearnace smv by 2-3 points? That would be enough to score some Becky.

Just grow it and try it out, maybe a beard actually does suit you. If not then shave it and agree with your mum.

Just ignore, you stronger.

Beard is a sign of maturation and she doesn't want to see you mature

Simple as

Hell, my rice dad disapproved me beardmaxxing n shiet, probably cuz im actually capable of beard mogging most ricemen, including him, mang

I’ve actually come to prefer shaving tho, so its a win-win, but imo, stubblemaxxing is my optimal look, mang

that's your fault then retard. go a pair and tell her to fuck off what is she going to do?

28 and still live at home. It’s my own fault for not moving the fuck out when I had the chance
You've been castrated by your own mother. Western chicks won't be impressed, you'd need to be a chad to ascend under these circumstances.

my mom forces me to shave it too because im a hairy gorilla.

Hell, my rice dad disapproved me beardmaxxing n shiet, probably cuz im actually capable of beard mogging most ricemen, including him, mang

I’ve actually come to prefer shaving tho, so its a win-win, but imo, stubblemaxxing is my optimal look, mang
What’s your mothers race

Jfl what?

Just don't shave

Why do you give a fuck your parents shitty genetics are the reason your on this site anyways

ooc can i ascend with your mama?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back