Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom went APE shit after my sister rejected that CHADLITE - she blocked her on what's app and on facebook and say does not want to see her again

U

uninstall

Banned
-
yeah

this is what my sister gets for being a bitchy postwall bitch

my mother is totally disgusted by her and says she must be a lesbian or asexual

lmfao

it's so over for my sister

my mother is based AF sometimes

i feel angry too reading this tbh

yeah

lmfao

mom fails to understand that one man isn't good enough for women. they want a string of chad dicks and to fuck them until menopause

based mom
your sister will come to her senses soon

your sister is a femcel :))))))

That’s what she gets for being a greedy whore.

Actually not sure why is it her mom business.

All are the same.

It remind me that study where it says moms choose attractive guys for their daughters.

JFL at the cucks calling OP's mom "based." :feelskek:

Wew it's not over she can just find some new mand on OkCupid wew lad.

yeah

lmfao

JFL being cucked living with a sister who embodies the 'entitled female trying to find herself.'

How's things going with that foid who liked your tile work?

Red

She’s just holding out for 6’8” rich gigachad bro! She deserves him! Don’t judge her! She’s strong and independent and knows her value and absolutely WILL NOT settle for less than what she’s worth.

The guy must have been rich and your mom is mad at the sister for not getting with him for financial gain.

yeah

lmfao

why is this your mother concern with what or whom your sister is with? , maybe she aint getting chads and is jealous now lol

it's kind of sad, she must really want nephews

She’s just holding out for 6’8” rich gigachad bro! She deserves him! Don’t judge her! She’s strong and independent and knows her value and absolutely WILL NOT settle for less than what she’s worth.

JFL if you think any woman is gonna settle let alone settle for only one chad dick

Your mom doesnt understand that foids have unlimited options these days. To your sister that man was just another normie in a sea of chadlites and Chad's available to her.

Your mom thinks men like the one your sister rejected are rare but in truth they are plentiful if you're a foid. Your sister can afford to be hyper picky, your mom is from an different era where that wasn't the case so of course she flipped out.

If your mom was born into this time period she would be just like your sister rejecting men left and right cause she'd be so spoiled for choice.

Perhaps a spanking will do.

Your mom doesnt understand that foids have unlimited options these days. To your sister that man was just another normie in a sea of chadlites and Chad's available to her.

Your mom thinks men like the one your sister rejected are rare but in truth they are plentiful if you're a foid. Your sister can afford to be hyper picky, your mom is from an different era where that wasn't the case so of course she flipped out.

If your mom was born into this time period she would be just like your sister rejecting men left and right cause she'd be so spoiled for choice.

This. The main difference is back in your mom's time there was no dating apps or social media so the attention women got wasn't nearly as plentiful. The second difference is back then a woman felt more pressure to find a man that could provide resources as she relied on him for her very survival since high paying careers for women were uncommon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back