Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IDGAF if my sister has a bf or not, but why are her and my mom actively lying about it, when in the past it was never a secret?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
So again, I really don't give AF if my sister has a bf, and it's none of my "fucking" business. It's probably a tactic to make me feel less bad, bc they know I want and can't have a gf. I'm 26, she's 22. I hate if people play games with me I fucking hate it, that's why I'm making this rant post

They don't know that I know. I found out by accident as I was fixing something on my mother's computer, the "photos" app opened and showed my sister and her bf holding hands, photos dated end of May. My sister lives in another country. I found the insta of this bf and they have obviously been together since at least January, but why have they said all this time she has no BF?

But I'm just wondering why are they actively saying she hasn't had a bf in months (which is a LIE), knowing I want a gf, but in the past my sister had several BFs in the past but it was never a secret. Hell, the bfs used to sleep with her in her bed, our house, next to my fucking room (you know what I mean kek)

I didn't even ask, but they told me several times in the past 6 or so months that the bf was "an asshole" and that they "broke up".

Up until a few months ago, and after I asked her for the 100th time to stop, my mother told me how "relationships are overrated", and "you'll have a lot of problems with a girlfriend", and even implied several times how she's sorry I'll be forever alone (a few years ago she didn't say "you'll get a gf one day)

Any tips on how to bring this up with her? If there's one thing I hate, it's being played games with and lied to

Tbh i would say directly confront them with the evidence using pictures social media and maybe even try to contact the boyfriend and get a voice recording of him saying that him and your sister are in a relationship theres no way if you confront them with this evidence they can deny it any longer.

My sister already has loads of friends a boyfriend and more life experience at 14 than I have at 20.

So again, I really don't give AF if my sister has a bf, and it's none of my "fucking" business. It's probably a tactic to make me feel less bad, bc they know I want and can't have a gf. I'm 26, she's 22. I hate if people play games with me I fucking hate it, that's why I'm making this rant post

They don't know that I know. I found out by accident as I was fixing something on my mother's computer, the "photos" app opened and showed my sister and her bf holding hands, photos dated end of May. My sister lives in another country. I found the insta of this bf and they have obviously been together since at least January, but why have they said all this time she has no BF?

But I'm just wondering why are they actively saying she hasn't had a bf in months (which is a LIE), knowing I want a gf, but in the past my sister had several BFs in the past but it was never a secret. Hell, the bfs used to sleep with her in her bed, our house, next to my fucking room (you know what I mean kek)

I didn't even ask, but they told me several times in the past 6 or so months that the bf was "an asshole" and that they "broke up".

Up until a few months ago, and after I asked her for the 100th time to stop, my mother told me how "relationships are overrated", and "you'll have a lot of problems with a girlfriend", and even implied several times how she's sorry I'll be forever alone (a few years ago she didn't say "you'll get a gf one day)

Any tips on how to bring this up with her? If there's one thing I hate, it's being played games with and lied to
Its normal foid behaviour to lie about this shit

Its normal foid behaviour to lie about this shit
:yes: but it's really weird, my guess is it would contradict my mother telling me that relationships are overrated or something like that bc she knows ill never have a gf bc I'm too ugly

:yes: but it's really weird, my guess is it would contradict my mother telling me that relationships are overrated or something like that bc she knows ill never have a gf bc I'm too ugly
She was trying to shield you from it bc of jealousy

My sister already has loads of friends a boyfriend and more life experience at 14 than I have at 20.
tell me about it mate, this was always the case for me too. My sister had first bf at 13 or 14

Tbh i would say directly confront them with the evidence using pictures social media and maybe even try to contact the boyfriend and get a voice recording of him saying that him and your sister are in a relationship theres no way if you confront them with this evidence they can deny it any longer.
I'll consider this, lots of work though

it's quite common for some people to think that the brother who didn't manage to get a girlfriend is getting cucked by his younger sister who have more sexual experience than him and can get bfs while he can't.
just ignore them, you don't need to waste your time arguing with them about whether they should tell you about her bf or not

it's quite common for some people to think that the brother who didn't manage to get a girlfriend is getting cucked by his younger sister who have more sexual experience than him and can get bfs while he can't.
just ignore them, you don't need to waste your time arguing with them about whether they should tell you about her bf or not
absolutely, I agree. If it's just "not telling" I don't have a problem. But my mother and sister are actively lying about it, and without me asking anything.

I'll ask my mother in a few days and I expect her to lie. It's not about the topic itself that's the problem, being lied to is (and the "why", implying they don't want me to feel envy or something idk)

I will confront my mother about it today...

it angers me that games are played with me

You should honor kil them

as long as you dont have to take care of your sister or interact with her, i think youll be fine

This is probably true. Your sister is just a part of Chad's harem. My condolences.