Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom was blackpilled when i told her how was my highschool experince

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
she tought i was loved and popular how is this level of bluepilll, just because ppl were applauding for during prom

bro they were just making fun of me, when i told her i was bullied and disrepected, i had to hang out with nerds to have friends she was blackpilled and felt like she fked up but yes its the reality

How are parents this oblivious?

she tought i was loved and popular how is this level of bluepilll, just because ppl were applauding for during prom

bro they were just making fun of me, when i told her i was bullied and disrepected, i had to hang out with nerds to have friends she was blackpilled and felt like she fked up but yes its the reality
How did she react?

How are parents this oblivious?
they are bluepilled they prefer acting like everything is ok, if u aint giga azurbluepilled u will see that i was rotting afterschool playing woow and i never go out with friends

How did she react?
she didnt talked a lot she was just giga sad and after swallowing the obsedian pill i gave her right in her face, she started blaming me for not telling wat i was going through but when i was a kid i used to say shit like "i hate my school and shit' she used to tell me to stfu and go get my homework done

ethnic lifestyle fr

i was at the bottom of the highschool hierachy i was the running gag of everyone even fkin nerds who wer playing D&D

They do not want to acknowledge their offspring is of poor genetic quality.
they wont accept this reality and how she did nothing to at least try to make me normal on top of being ugly i'm socially alien

she didnt talked a lot she was just giga sad and after swallowing the obsedian pill i gave her right in her face, she started blaming me for not telling wat i was going through but when i was a kid i used to say shit like "i hate my school and shit' she used to tell me to stfu and go get my homework done

ethnic lifestyle fr
Did you tell her that?