Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom treat me like shit.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
just smoked some weed (broke my pipe. i got it for 3 years :( ) and my mom called me asked me to pick her up in 1 hour from work.
obviously i just smoked so cant drive. i said no that im busy and i also need to gas and i dont wanna go to the gas station now. she started arguing with me like 5 minutes ffs and when she understood its a no she just said "w/e ill get a tax bye!".
now first of all she always took the bus. i offered her to pick her up from work alot of times, and lately its just known that when she works night (untill 22:00) i come to pick her up , but today its 19:00 and i almost never pick her up at that time. and now she talks to me like shit.
just cuz i did it alot its like now i have to.
wtf.

btw her job is like 2km from our house. like a 3 bus stops. and she act like i left her in africa or something.
she said she'll just take a taxi cuz shes tired.
i just dont wanna drive high
the annoying thing she argue with me about this stupid little thing only cuz she know im weak and may crack. well not this time.

good thing im out of here soon.

why doesn't she have her own car? what the fuck?

just smoked some weed (broke my pipe. i got it for 3 years :( ) and my mom called me asked me to pick her up in 1 hour from work.
obviously i just smoked so cant drive. i said no that im busy and i also need to gas and i dont wanna go to the gas station now. she started arguing with me like 5 minutes ffs and when she understood its a no she just said "w/e ill get a tax bye!".
now first of all she always took the bus. i offered her to pick her up from work alot of times, and lately its just known that when she works night (untill 22:00) i come to pick her up , but today its 19:00 and i almost never pick her up at that time. and now she talks to me like shit.
wtf.

btw her job is like 2km from our house. like a 3 bus stops. and she act like i left her in africa or something.
the annoying thing she argue with me about this stupid little thing only cuz she know im weak and may crack. well not this time.

My mom is worse than this.

Treath her like shit too

most important is to get you money to extend your neetdoom

When are you moving out?

wtf.

if youre neet without paying a single $ to her, then you have to pick her up when she ask you to dude,,
this is dramatic tbh
every parents out there likes to argue about nothing in particualr just cos their life is miserable..its not just your parents..
not putting dirty plates in sink, leaving your socks in the floor, not hanging your jacket, etc, etc
all this small things could turn into massive arguments if you dont tread carefully