Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom showed me her college photo with her female classmates

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Asking me “can you recognize me?”. JFL she stood out so much by having a properly developed Homo sapiens skull - perfect ratios, hairline, jaw etc. Not Gigastacy because her eyes were not big enough for a female but still attractive enough to get a loyal chadlite at least. All her classmates paled in comparison to her. It’s so fuckin ragefuel that I didn’t inherit any of her good traits - all my ugly features came from dad’s side. Fuck if only she had been more lookist and eugenic and chosen someone with the same Atlantid phenotype. All her lineage got washed down the toilet by reproducing with a Slavic subhuman like my dad.

Fuck this life honestly, it’s nothing but a scam.

Both my parents where short :fuk:. No one more attractive than the other… guess my dad was better looking but nothing chad lvl. Guess that’s why I was fucked. Short, worthless incel :feelsrope: just waiting to blow my brains out man

Both my parents were average looking but giga midgets, my face is worse than both of them.

I wish my mother choosed a white aryan so i'd be a DEMIGOD among Taiwanese people

how did your dad manage to marry her? betabux?

My parents were literal chads and stacies and soI are my siblings,,,I lost the genetic lottery:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Where is your dad from? I thought you were german?
Germany but his family has distinct Slavic pheno (probably their ancestors got raped by Soviet soldiers during WWII:feelshaha:).

Germany but his family has distinct Slavic pheno (probably their ancestors got raped by Soviet soldiers during WWII:feelshaha:).
Is your dad maybe from Eastern Germany? Eastern Germans are basically germanized slavs. Hitler wrote about this in Mein Kampf.

simpmaxing worked for him, lucky guy
That's how easy it was in boomer times with no internet or dating apps or social media sending foid expectations to the moon. We were practically 1-2 generations away from having dating on easy mode.

Is your dad maybe from Eastern Germany? Eastern Germans are basically germanized slavs. Hitler wrote about this in Mein Kampf.
Maybe his ancestors were but his parents are actually from South Germany. Anyway Slavic phenotype is very wide spread in Germany so you don’t get treated like a foreigner. It’s just in the dating market that you’re de facto third class citizens

My mom was average at best, u fuckers claim gigastacy moms but somehow you're here... Smells like fakecels