Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom said I need to stop rotting in my room without a job

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE EXPEXT ME TO DO IM FIVE FOOT FUCKING FOUR

MY DAD WONT PAY FOR MY LL

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF EVERY DAY

MY ENTIRE LIFE IS RUINED COS OF MY HEIGHT

SOCIALLY SO WILL NEVER HAVE FRIENDS COS EVEN NERDS ARE ALL 6FT ON AVERAGE SO JUST DONT FIT IN

WORK WISE COS NO ONE WILL EVER RESPECT ME AND I BECOME IMMEDIATE TARGET OF BULLYING IN EVERY WORKPLACE OF FUCKING COURSE

DATING I WILL NEVER GET A GF EVEN IF SHES UGLY AND FAT BECAUSE UGLY FAT GIRLS CAN JUST DATE UGLY FAT 6FT GUYS

IM A BOTTOM 0.0000001% MALE

EVEN MY FACE IS FUCKED LITERALLY EVERY ASPECT OF MY FACE NEEDS SURGERY. NOSE, EARS, JAW, EYEBROWS,

MY LIFE IS FUCKING GIGA NIGHTMARE MODE EVEN COMPARED TO THE INCELS ON HERE I WANT TO DIE I WNT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE

WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKIGN CRUEL

WHY IS IT SO CRUEL AND ONLY TO ME

ITS LITERALLY JUST ME WHO SUFFERS THIS MUCH I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE IM FUCKING SHOULD BE DEAD LIFE IS SO FUCKING SHIT I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE

MY DAD IS RICH WHY DOES HE WANT HIS SON TO SUFFER

ITS LIKE HES DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO MAKE SURE MY LIFE IS EVEN SHITTER THAN IT ALREADY IS AND ITS ALEADY A BOTTOM 0.0000000000001% LIFE

EVEN DISABLED OR TERMINALLY ILL PEOPLE LIVE BETTER LIFE THAN ME COS THEY GET SYMPATHY OR DISABILITY BUCKS

I DONT GET DISIBILITY BUXX DESPITE IM BASICALLY DISABLED AND I GET NO SYMPATHY

IN FACT I GET THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF SYMPATHY

ALL WOMEN AND ALL MALES WANT ME DEAD BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT

EVEN INCELS WANT ME DEAD BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT AND HATE ME BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT LIFE WHAT AM I EVEN MEANT TO DO

AND MY MOM HAS THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME WHY I DONT HAVE A GF AND TELL ME TO GET A JOB

MY LIFE IS FUCKING RUIN SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF YOU GIVING ME BOTTOM 0.0000000000000001% GENETICS AND GIVING ME THE WORST POSSIBLE RAISING POSSIBLE I FUCKING HATE MY PARENTS IH AVE NO ONE IN THIS LIFE AND A BOTTOM 0.0000000000000001% GENETICS LIFE

WHAT AM I EVEN MEANT TO DO

i didnt ask to be born to this suffering:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: why did they birth me into this suffering and then not even try help me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: how could my parents be so cruel to do this to someone:cryfeels::cryfeels:

WHAT A FUCKING PATHETIC LOSER JUST STOP WASTING AIR AND KYS FUCKING SHORT UGLY DISGUSTING WEAK POVERTY DAMN WANKER AND SUBHUMAN (IN VIDEO GAME)
see literlaly everyone awnts me dead:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yea normies will always view you as an annoying little michelin man if you ever make any effort to socialize with them

see literlaly everyone awnts me dead:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Don't mind him he's probably high from whatever pills his quack prescribed him. You can PM me anytime if you feel like talking about it bro.

The agony is real :feelsseriously:

how do u even cope man

TBF you did kinda sperg out right there. Legit zero charisma.

If you want people to do shit it's best not to insult them and place all of the blame on them(regardless if they are the ones solely to blame or not.)

I would have just tried to lie and say something like "I want to become a pilot but there is a minimum height requirement and I need surgery to make it. Please dad this has been my life's dream since I was little." or just make up a BS story of why you need money and just took it to get the surgery done.

If you sperg out about blackpill topics you're gonna end up on an asylum or something bro. Don't do that.

I also gave up to make my mom understand the situation.

The best thing you can do to avoid get mogged is get a work from home job like coding or so.

If you dont have the skills try to get liftings and work in something in order to pay your copes. While trying to have a career to move to another country(Argentina is whiter than UK at this point and height requirements are less harsh).

TBF you did kinda sperg out right there. Legit zero charisma.

If you want people to do shit it's best not to insult them and place all of the blame on them(regardless if they are the ones solely to blame or not.)

I would have just tried to lie and say something like "I want to become a pilot but there is a minimum height requirement and I need surgery to make it. Please dad this has been my life's dream since I was little." or just make up a BS story of why you need money and just took it to get the surgery done.
He's just a retarded teen, i already said he should spend more time with his father and actually talk to him of his problem instead of sperging out like a moron. But oh well, it's really easy to cry on the internet

It's just a matter of wording it properly and making him know how much it matters to him

View attachment 649714

SOCIALLY SO WILL NEVER HAVE FRIENDS COS EVEN NERDS ARE ALL 6FT ON AVERAGE SO JUST DONT FIT IN

WORK WISE COS NO ONE WILL EVER RESPECT ME AND I BECOME IMMEDIATE TARGET OF BULLYING IN EVERY WORKPLACE OF FUCKING COURSE

DATING I WILL NEVER GET A GF EVEN IF SHES UGLY AND FAT BECAUSE UGLY FAT GIRLS CAN JUST DATE UGLY FAT 6FT GUYS

EVEN MY FACE IS FUCKED LITERALLY EVERY ASPECT OF MY FACE NEEDS SURGERY. NOSE, EARS, JAW, EYEBROWS,

MY LIFE IS FUCKING GIGA NIGHTMARE MODE EVEN COMPARED TO THE INCELS ON HERE I WANT TO DIE I WNT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE

ITS LITERALLY JUST ME WHO SUFFERS THIS MUCH I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE IM FUCKING SHOULD BE DEAD LIFE IS SO FUCKING SHIT I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE

ITS LIKE HES DOING EVERYTHING HE CAN TO MAKE SURE MY LIFE IS EVEN SHITTER THAN IT ALREADY IS AND ITS ALEADY A BOTTOM 0.0000000000001% LIFE

EVEN DISABLED OR TERMINALLY ILL PEOPLE LIVE BETTER LIFE THAN ME COS THEY GET SYMPATHY OR DISABILITY BUCKS

AND MY MOM HAS THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME WHY I DONT HAVE A GF AND TELL ME TO GET A JOB

MY LIFE IS FUCKING RUIN SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF YOU GIVING ME BOTTOM 0.0000000000000001% GENETICS AND GIVING ME THE WORST POSSIBLE RAISING POSSIBLE I FUCKING HATE MY PARENTS IH AVE NO ONE IN THIS LIFE AND A BOTTOM 0.0000000000000001% GENETICS LIFE

The more you argue, the worse it will be.

If you sperg out about blackpill topics you're gonna end up on an asylum or something bro. Don't do that.
this isnt even blackpill topics its literall yjust common sense everyone knows turbomanlets are fucked in every aspect of life

Shit how did she reply to that? That’s exactly how I feel with my mum

what do you mean
Brocel stop arguing with her before you get kicked out or some shit like that. Just improve what you can in your life (if possible) and laugh at all this shit of life, laughter of all people and everyone.

Brocel stop arguing with her before you get kicked out or some shit like that. Just improve what you can in your life (if possible) and laugh at all this shit of life, laughter of all people and everyone.
There’s no one to laugh with and there’s nothing to laugh about. Life is miserable in every aspect

There’s no one to laugh with and there’s nothing to laugh about. Life is miserable in every aspect
Either you learn to laugh at all this shit or you're going to end up killing yourself or going to ER. Whatever your choice, think about it.

What did your mother answer after this?

Cringe response tbh. Just get a job nigga u need money to at least cope

View attachment 649714

ur mother will never understand as shes females and shes incapable of it. and your father will do nothing but cope (just like mine)

Be kinder to your dad, he is a bluepilled cuck. You cannot expect him to think too deply about how important it is to be tall. Since he is rich, try to instead persuade him into giving you money, make a good relationship with him. Maybe convince him to save a black woman from an african tribe for you and bring her to america, where she will not be allowed to exit the house. (in video game)

Your parents might be the worst. They're so oblivious it's funny. Tell them it's the future and people are naturally taller than they used to be. Are they really this fucking retarded to not notice your problems? You need to go talk to them very clearly about your problems or else they'll never understand. And if they still act like fucking retards if you talk to them then just rope.

5'4 is a disability , how should i tell them this?
You don't. Tell them about your crippling autism because
Your parents might be the worst. They're so oblivious it's funny. Tell them it's the future and people are naturally taller than they used to be. Are they really this fucking retarded to not notice your problems? You need to go talk to them very clearly about your problems or else they'll never understand. And if they still act like fucking retards if you talk to them then just rope.
I mog you by 3 to 4 inches. It's over

You don't. Tell them about your crippling autism because

I mog you by 3 to 4 inches. It's over
Doesn't matter if you mog me by 4 inches. In the end it's over for both of us.

yeah this is what i cry every night about

99% of people get help from parents + avg genetics

some people might lack genetics but good chance they have help from parents

some people might lack help from parents but have avg genetics

im in the 0.00000000000000000000000001% that has bottom 1% genetics and bottom 1% help from parents

my life is fucking living hell on earth

i didnt ask to be born to this suffering:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: why did they birth me into this suffering and then not even try help me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: how could my parents be so cruel to do this to someone:cryfeels::cryfeels:

View attachment 649714

Get a job Goyim cleaning garbage work overtime 70 hours a week and pay taxes :reeeeee::feelsping:

try to remote job Maxx that is best option for manlets. It is what I have done. U can't be hieght mogged in front computer

lmao like what?
they have online college do that. probably tech bullshit would work and then apply for remote jobs. And u can be on your way towards money maxxing without being mogged. then get ur surgery before 30 and tell ur parents to fuck off for being trash.

they have online college do that. probably tech bullshit would work and then apply for remote jobs. And u can be on your way towards money maxxing without being mogged. then get ur surgery before 30 and tell ur parents to fuck off for being trash.
i hate this life man its so so so hard

i hate this life man its so so so hard
I do too. But nonetheless I pushed forward you can too. I am also midget(~<5'5). But didn't give up and kept going. Many other curry/rice midgets have too pushed forward. Whether you like or it not, this world is a good shithole where only one cares about you will be yourself. Not your parents, no friends, no foid. This isn't a Disney movie, a show, no one is coming to help you! Only you can help yourself.

I do too. But nonetheless I pushed forward you can too. I am also midget(~<5'5). But didn't give up and kept going. Many other curry/rice midgets have too pushed forward. Whether you like or it not, this world is a good shithole where only one cares about you will be yourself. Not your parents, no friends, no foid. This isn't a Disney movie, a show, no one is coming to help you! Only you can help yourself.
:cryfeels:thanks for this bro i agree

I also gave up to make my mom understand the situation.

The best thing you can do to avoid get mogged is get a work from home job like coding or so.

If you dont have the skills try to get liftings and work in something in order to pay your copes. While trying to have a career to move to another country(Argentina is whiter than UK at this point and height requirements are less harsh).
Argentinian zoomers are tall as fuck, incels must geomaxx to SEA, everywhere else is hell