Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom said I look ugly with my beard

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
She said I'm going to scare girls away, but I'm not planning on shaving/trimming till the day I die.

Tell that girls wherent attracted to you before so there is no negative effect the beard can bring on your dating life.
My parents are trying to make me cut my hair now that I'm growing it out by saying I don't look good, but I don't give a shit because I want to try something new.

I grew a beard (just round the mouth) but then I'm nearly 30 so maybe it's okay. Plus I shaved my hair really short.

I T ' S O V E R

You tried shaping it instead of letting it grow like crazy?

You tried shaping it instead of letting it grow like crazy?
No, it's curly and looks messy no matter what I do to it. I need it to cover me weak jawline though, and I kinda like it when people say I look like a Muslim terrorist.

My mom is always insulting my looks too. We can relate to each other :)

No, it's curly and looks messy no matter what I do to it. I need it to cover me weak jawline though, and I kinda like it when people say I look like a Muslim terrorist.

I thought you disliked muslims? I thought coptics like you would hate the muslim brotherhood.

I thought you disliked muslims? I thought coptics like you would hate the muslim brotherhood.
I'm an atheist, I'm not on any sides.

At least you can grow a beard to hide your weak chin and non-existent jawline... It's over for low-testosteronecels like me.

beard looks shit but shaved is 10x worse. i'd rather have a copebeard

At least you can grow a beard to hide your weak chin and non-existent jawline... It's over for low-testosteronecels like me.

Is it filled at least? MENA and southern Europeans have great beard genetics so at least we can beardmaxx.

Is it filled at least? MENA and southern Europeans have great beard genetics so at least we can beardmaxx.
Yea, it's pretty thick, probably the only good thing about being MENA.

What kind of jawline does it cover?

Same, I've kept a beard for 5 years now to hide subhuman jaw. Mom bugs me about it every single fucking day :rolleyes:

Women generally don't like beards.