Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom just told me it's all my fault

The End

The End

Banned
-
My mom offered me a haircut, I thanked her, and said whenever it would be convenient for her I'd be glad to have it done. I mentioned it would help make me more presentable when I try to approach women.

Suddenly she got very hostile. "If what you're doing isn't working then you need to change!"
I replied saying I had my methods I was working on, but really the truth was girls had made their decision: they don't like me.
She spat back that I was playing the victim and not really trying.

I managed to grit my teeth and smile through it, but as you can imagine it really pissed me off. And this is just a few days after she let me know a girl was "out of my league." I think it's frustrating her that I'm unable to find any girl to date me, and she has started taking it out on me.

It's pretty mean of her; rubbing my face in my failures. Saying I'm to blame for women not liking me is incorrect; this is just the way things are. All of the effort I've put into changing myself to win girls' approval has amounted to nothing. I think it makes her mad that she won't be passing on her genetic lineage, since I am her only child.

Well, if it upsets her so much that I can't get girls to like me, then she should take some initiative and try to solve the problem herself. Obviously I'm inadequate to the job, and I'd welcome any help.

tell her to pay for your surgery

The best you can do with bluepilled parents is to tell them that you agree with them at some point (even if you don't), thus making them feel uncomfortable to refuse everything you say, so they can agree with you at some point too. Then you can somehow use them to get what you want, like money.
Agree with your mom at some point, but ask her to understand you as well, then try to get some money or whatever you want from her.

I just smile and nod when I am in the presence of those who cannot be reasoned with, man, smile and nod.
Take pleasure knowing, despite her bluepilled advice, you are the end of her genetic failure lineage.

what does she think the reason is
She doesn't know. She told me I should "find my people," that would be "geeky, nerdy girls." I said I'd take anyone, beggars can't be choosers, but that made her more mad.

She's as stumped as I am. She just wants to blame my lack of girlfriend on me, perhaps to free herself of any wrongdoing by birthing a sub-standard male specimen.

My mom offered me a haircut, I thanked her, and said whenever it would be convenient for her I'd be glad to have it done. I mentioned it would help make me more presentable when I try to approach women.

Suddenly she got very hostile. "If what you're doing isn't working then you need to change!"
I replied saying I had my methods I was working on, but really the truth was girls had made their decision: they don't like me.
She spat back that I was playing the victim and not really trying.

I managed to grit my teeth and smile through it, but as you can imagine it really pissed me off. And this is just a few days after she let me know a girl was "out of my league." I think it's frustrating her that I'm unable to find any girl to date me, and she has started taking it out on me.

It's pretty mean of her; rubbing my face in my failures. Saying I'm to blame for women not liking me is incorrect; this is just the way things are. All of the effort I've put into changing myself to win girls' approval has amounted to nothing. I think it makes her mad that she won't be passing on her genetic lineage, since I am her only child.

Well, if it upsets her so much that I can't get girls to like me, then she should take some initiative and try to solve the problem herself. Obviously I'm inadequate to the job, and I'd welcome any help.
Should have told her it's her fault for creating such an ugly son who is undesirable to all females after all the hideousness had to come from somewhere.

It 100% IS her fault though.

Aside from the shit genetics, she clearly has NO FUCKING IDEA how to raise a child. If she's so fucking useless at it she should've just never had any.
She could try every trick in the book, apart from pumping you up with so many drugs that you can't even move.

Be wary OP, she's getting sick of you. That usually means she'll try to frame you as a psychopath and lock you up in a mental ward just so she can think "whew! thank god it was all his fault! I'm an amazing mom!"

For real though, you should just call her a shitty parent. There's no way she can deny it.

Should have told her it's her fault for creating such an ugly son who is undesirable to all females after all the ugly had to come from somewhere.
I said it was genetics, but that just made her taunt me for playing the victim. I laughed nervously and asked why she was mad at me. She got defensive and told me to do whatever I want, she'd keep her mouth shut and not offer any more advice.

Her advice consisted of finding a woman to set me up with other girls. I pointed out that I'd tried that, it didn't work, and that finding a girl to do that would also be a task. I guess she found these points shitty excuses, because she acted like I turned down sure-fire advice.

I mean, I'd be happy to get a girl to set me up with someone, but I have no idea to go about finding this match-maker to begin with though.

For real though, you should just call her a shitty parent. There's no way she can deny it.
She might be a shitty parent, but I'm a shittier child. She really laid a goose egg with me. With the upbringing I've received, I should have been very successful. I have all the setup one could want for a good life, but I'm not able to utilize any of it.

Last edited:
Have your mother say something like that to you is fucking brutal, my parents know that I try my best to be good man and you cant do it much else if woman don't want you no matter what you do

The best you can do with bluepilled parents is to tell them that you agree with them at some point (even if you don't), thus making them feel uncomfortable to refuse everything you say, so they can agree with you at some point too. Then you can somehow use them to get what you want, like money.
Agree with your mom at some point, but ask her to understand you as well, then try to get some money or whatever you want from her.
I wouldn't bother trying to get mothers to understand.

Seeing their sons be rejected failures is probably the biggest failure they'll deal with in life, and they don't understand anything about it as a female that's been granted social validation for life due to her hole.

I just let mine hold on to silly dreams, think what she wants, and let her cope while I nod and daydream.

Seeing their sons be rejected failures is probably the biggest failure they'll deal with in life, and they don't understand anything about it as a female that's been granted social validation for life due to her hole.
Yes, I know my failure hurts her. So I can't be too mad at her for drilling into me.

She's also 60 years old (married for about 35 years), so doesn't know what dating is like today.