Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom just sent me this

Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
393e59c0 7418 4bcc 9dea a4ac5211cb2b

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

jesus niba :feelsmega::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:go ree on that femonoid

Ever since I told her about the blackpill, she's understood but made a joke out of our pain:feelscry:

Don't tell your parents about the black pill, they will already know because it's common sense and you'll get made fun off. Incels can't win, we have to be in constant pain while knowing the truth.

....wow it’s over for momsoyoungshesendsmememecels

Was hoping they were gonna be nudes tbh tbh

It's fucking overr

brutal mompill

Damn son idk what to say :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

When you mom mocks you IT'S COMPLETELY OVER!.

:feelsbadman:

Everyone knows the black pill is real, they're all just caught up trying to fuck chads and stacys to even fucking care tbh tbh fam

Send her this as a response
MjAxMy00Y2E5MGUyZjcwYzI4YTVi 525b3057c7e50

eventually the altruistic genes will run out in this society.

Genes like that can only come to exist in small tribal communities. They will not proliferate in modern societies.

Ever since I told her about the blackpill, she's understood but made a joke out of our pain:feelscry:

Don't tell your parents about the black pill, they will already know because it's common sense and you'll get made fun off. Incels can't win, we have to be in constant pain while knowing the truth.
JFL this nigga is getting roasted by his own mommy :lul::lul::lul: its so fucking over boyo

Should've told her "jokes on you, it was never used"

Holy shit it's more over than I could've ever though

I can drive a few states away to seduce and punish fuck her buddy boyo.

This happened