Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mom is watching some indian tv series

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
And non of the main characters look curry at all. they all look med/light sandnigger,it's like these niggas don't consider an average indian as a human being it's crazy

main charcters look much whiter while side characters are always a subhuman shitskin short clown

Last edited:
Are they pale?

they usually select for aryan looking actors

Are they pale?
Yeah i saw a girl actress's face and waited so she could speak french or italian or even turkish or a light sandnigger language. but i was suprised when she speaked indian

Last edited:
indian tv series in :feelsclown: country of iran?
WTF :lasereyes: @NoNutNovemberFailed

over for currycels.
Same happens with turkish series where they only use actors that pass as white with light eye color and light hair.

Well if they are curry, they are curry.

Dravidians have always been treated as peasants in India

4E991081 A2AC 458E 8947 E26A4937A831

over for currycels.
Same happens with turkish series where they only use actors that pass as white with light eye color and light hair.
No wonder Paki copers keeping watching Turkish series. JBW is universal.

And non of the main characters look curry at all. they all look med/light sandnigger,it's like these niggas don't consider an average indian as a human being it's crazy

main charcters look much whiter while side characters are always a subhuman shitskin short clown
same shit goes on in mexican TV

Like that Ottoman docuseries on Netflix :worryfeels:

All ethnic Tv shows are like that

The villian is always dark with strong curry phenotypes while the hero is always light skinned with a more european phenotypes

that fact that bollywood doesnt blackpill every curry male astounds me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back