Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom is pathetic

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
She’s as pathetic as my father. complains about her job all day but yet she says that i don’t want a job when i just got one due to her.

Today she decided to tell me she sometimes wishes i wasn’t living with her anymore and she does the same to my stepdad later she expects me to be happy. She’s a insane narcissist who i hope she’ll regret saying nasty shit to me and my stepdad

So will leave her ass and she’ll have no one but herself Shes ungrateful and miserable all the time. She thinks my stepdad is ugly too also still thinks i can make friends at work.

She thinks being autistic and ugly doesn’t mean shit. Is she fuckikg retarded? If i didn’t have anyone in middle/ high school wtf makes you think i’ll have anyone now. She always blames me and says cuz i didn’t talk to anyone She’s fucking retarded. No wonder school shooters exist They go insane cuz no one understands them

Last edited:
For real

Today she decided to tell me she sometimes wishes i wasn’t living with her anymore

Fucking insane. I hate parents like this. If she didn't want you, and just treats you like you're in her way, why did she have you in the first place? And now that she did she can't even take responsibility for this.

No wonder school shooters exist They go insane cuz no one understands them

Yes, and it all starts with the parents. The first and most important people to not care about them were their parents; then society not caring about them from there is an extension of that. It's also a vicious cycle because obviously kids who have parents that don't care about them and were neglectful/abusive are more likely to have issues, which the normies that are their teachers and schoolmates will punish, which will make the kids less happy, which will make their families even shittier to them, which will make them downspiral further, etc. And then normies always act surprised when they snap. (Also most people who have abysmal lives never bother to kill themselves, and the vast majority of the suicidal who do go through with it don't take others with them. Mass shooters are overall very rare, even in the U.S., all things considered.)

My mom is a super feminist who holds blatant double standards and mostly only shows empathy towards women. I don't hate her but she pisses me off quite often

Fucking insane. I hate parents like this. If she didn't want you, and just treats you like you're in her way, why did she have you in the first place? And now that she did she can't even take responsibility for this.

Yes, and it all starts with the parents. The first and most important people to not care about them were their parents; then society not caring about them from there is an extension of that. It's also a vicious cycle because obviously kids who have parents that don't care about them and were neglectful/abusive are more likely to have issues, which the normies that are their teachers and schoolmates will punish, which will make the kids less happy, which will make their families even shittier to them, which will make them downspiral further, etc. And then normies always act surprised when they snap. (Also most people who have abysmal lives never bother to kill themselves, and the vast majority of the suicidal who do go through with it don't take others with them. Mass shooters are overall very rare, even in the U.S., all things considered.)
Today she decided to tell me to just get over it about being picked on by society for being ugly and autistic and told me she’ll send me to a hospital if i go insane. It’s funny cuz she’s a fucking old bitch who desperately wants to look young again by trying to get botox

So you will move out ?

I ran away in 2019 and haven't seen my mum since. So peaceful that I'm still riding the high to this day

mommy issues introduce her to me

Shabbat shalom

My mom is... ok.

She is a female, what should I expect. Could be a lot worse.