Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mom thinks I am a pedo

Don't think she should call you that but why are you getting loli figures tbh, people are gonna judge you hard for that
no matter your view on loli, it's a bad idea to have it around. i feel like the OP is baiting with this post tho

20240131 132523

i don't. i bash troons regularly for pedophilia

drawings and figures aren't pedophilia. pedophilia is based on a mental
maturity and ability to understandably consent. fictional characters are not real and have no sentience, and therefore have no mentality to begin with.
With vauge stuff that varies from country to country it's best to just go with the law

Loli is not illegal in the USA unless you have obscene amounts or sell and distribute it

With vauge stuff that varies from country to country it's best to just go with the law

Loli is not illegal in the USA unless you have obscene amounts or sell and distribute it
Did they finally pass the law for drawn too?

Did they finally pass the law for drawn too?
Nah, due to the first and fourth amendment they can't really charge you with anything. The only way they can get you is if your a crazy tranny with gigs of the stuff since they can claim you were planning to distribute

Just don't download it or share it and you should be good

no matter your view on loli, it's a bad idea to have it around. i feel like the OP is baiting with this post tho
You can have it around if you are an open weeb people won't think it's weird it's just your thing but yeah I get it

which is stupid because I didn't sexualize her in any way, she is just a fav character of mine, but you're right I shouldn't have even had the shit in my room since normies always judge you.

dude i am not baiting she actually called me a pedo
you didn't provide any photos (your explanation was lame) and your post about how you went on an autistic schizo rant to your mom about her age was not believable

bro I already tried to explain to her that Madoka is a god that rewrote the laws of the universe and she is able to be everywhere at once in the past, present, and in multiple timelines. She can manipulate time which makes her age irrelevant.
unreal

you didn't provide any photos (your explanation was lame) and your post about how you went on an autistic schizo rant to your mom about her age was not believable
dude, she threw my shit away like i already said but here is the figure I had
and nigga wym my explanation is ass?
I explained the anime to her cuz she thought it was cp, but it isn't the show is about magical girls with powers
the show never sexualizes them

Last edited:
Why tf do you have anime girls on your walls :feelswhat:
Burn those walls

your mom is rite you stupid bitch ass nigga
weirdo gets off to anime foids

My mom is fucking retarded I fucking swear, she only thinks I am a pedo because I have anime girls figures in my room. i fucking hate that bitch cuz wtf is wrong with her
is that really how she thinks about her son like wtf.
typical retarded foid

The pedo halo may be one of the last blackpills
Simply by existing and being ugly, you are unconsciously seen as the worst crime anyone can commit in our society.

What's the difference between this and "racism" or other prejudices that sjw talk about?

@neurobased I understand you, I really like Evangelion and I'm planning to buy some action figures and products from it (soy I know, but Evangelion helped me overcome depression)

Regardless of whether the anime is about little girls, if it is something that inspires you or that you simply like, I see no harm in the having it, as long as you are not sexually attracted to the characters.

Good animes like azumanga daioh, nichijou They are centered on typical lolis but they are good animes because they are funny and creative (even though I haven't watched much of either)

Most anime with lolis are lame and sexualized but there are exceptions

@neurobased I understand you, I really like Evangelion and I'm planning to buy some action figures and products from it (soy I know, but Evangelion helped me overcome depression)

Regardless of whether the anime is about little girls, if it is something that inspires you or that you simply like, I see no harm in the having it, as long as you are not sexually attracted to the characters.

Good animes like azumanga daioh, nichijou They are centered on typical lolis but they are good animes because they are funny and creative (even though I haven't watched much of either)

Most anime with lolis are lame and sexualized but there are exceptions
thanks, bro finally someone who understands. ive been telling everyone that I am not attractive to my anime figures they're just my favorite characters from a anime I like.

My mom is fucking retarded I fucking swear, she only thinks I am a pedo because I have anime girls figures in my room. i fucking hate that bitch cuz wtf is wrong with her
Tbf it is extremely common for actual pedos to decorate everything they own with anime little girls like that, so i can actually see why she'd think that

Have these figures when you live alone
Most parents are millenials before anime got popular

Tried reverse image searching but it only lead to pinterest. Someone in the comments on one of them said her instagram was @elinoidx but I can't find it she might have deleted it
i looked it up and found this photo oh my :ahegao:
IMG 4346

@based_meme @Copexodius Maximus @SlayerSlayer
Me reading this thread while owning a loli dakimakura, 85cm sex doll, hundreds of hentai, hentai tapestries, dozens of eroge games and 200 figures of sexy anime girls.
the sopranos smile GIF

i have a frieren figurine, she is 1000 years old or whatever