Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was masturbating in bed and my Mom walked in

Called you "disgusting" after having the audacity to barge in like that? Who does that?

I was masturbating to one of my foid coworker’s instagram posts and my Mom walked in. I was in the middle of jerking off and she opened the door unannounced and called me disgusting. I hate my fucking Mom she’s a stupid cunt.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @K1ng N0th1ng did it ever happened to you?

I think she would yell "WTF" and get away from me
Damn that’s hot if my mom did that I would bust all over me uncontrollably at the same moment she would yell WTF :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

My mom knows I jack off a lot and doesn’t care at all. She even knows I have a sex doll. Glad I have a decent mother

Bro this happened to a lot of us
True, i once got caught while gooning to this

My mom knows I jack off a lot and doesn’t care at all. She even knows I have a sex doll. Glad I have a decent mother
Lucky, I wished my mom wasn't so bluepilled and even asked if an Indian and a 5'2 manlet has a chance of getting a gf and she kept avoiding the question.

Would these foids date a pile of shit with a good personality?

Lucky, I wished my mom wasn't so bluepilled and even asked if an Indian and a 5'2 manlet has a chance of getting a gf and she kept avoiding the question.

Would these foids date a pile of shit with a good personality?
The bluepilled nature of some mothers is so disgusting man.