Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my mom is looking for a used car for me at this very second

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
For my job as a helper to prepare for my electrician apprenticeship. I hope I do not end up inexplicably hating it so much I quit or I'm too incompetent or I hurt myself on the job somehow or I wreck the car and end up leaving my poor ass family with even more costs

god I hate myself

Follow the procedures carefully bro, pay attention and study the steps to make sure you dont injure yourself at the job. You dont want to fuck up and kill or injure yourself at a mechanical/electrician/engineering type job. If you've ever been on r/watchpeopledie i'm sure you've seen how many people died on the job by acidentally putting their hand somewhere or pressing the wrong button etc.

You'll be fine. Having a car is great. Makes inceldom way more tolerable.

I have a car yet i havent left the house on my own,ever.

If she doesnt get you a lambo its over

Seriously OP driving isnt that hard, youll be fine
Hopefully it has one of those reverse parking cameras though, years of driving in the burbs have left me incapable of parallel parking or just parking in general without relying on the backup camera

if you cant drive its over

This is good stuff my man.

I know that this place is nihilistic but getting a car is good for you. Brings you extra freedom.

Not wanting to let your family down is noble behaviour and electricians are always going to be needed so it's a decent career path. Put your head down, work hard and smart and you can help your family out of their poverty.

Do them proud and pay it back. Forget inceldom for a while, you can be happy and help your family out man.

Enjoy your car too. Get your mom some flowers to say thanks

Isn't this good for you? Why are you self-conflicting about it lol?

Try keep at it once you get qualified if you don’t want to Persue it you always have it to fall back on

Having a car is awesome tbh tbh
Are you looking for a cheap car? Do u live in UK and are you looking for cheap insurance?

electrician is the most incel trade

Having a car is awesome tbh tbh
Are you looking for a cheap car? Do u live in UK and are you looking for cheap insurance?
sounds like a whack car commercial kek

whats your budget op

Idk my mom is looking for it
You should do some research and look for the car yourself because your mum might get you a shit box that breaks down 2 days later after purchasing it.

For my job as a helper to prepare for my electrician apprenticeship. I hope I do not end up inexplicably hating it so much I quit or I'm too incompetent or I hurt myself on the job somehow or I wreck the car and end up leaving my poor ass family with even more costs

god I hate myself

Don't screw this up. Full fledged electrician makes average $70k a year and up 6 figures. Can get yourself a very comfy life.

A few things about cars that you gotta make sure are good...

1) change fluids... Engine oil, transmission fluid, coolant, power steering. Those are your lifeblood fluids.

2) Alignment and tires... Make sure car isn't vibrating or pulling to one side... Make sure you have enough thread on tires and they're not balding

3) rust... It's worth it to rustproof it for $120-170 on average.

seems like a more sensible place than ameriburger
Which european countries do you like?
Europe has lots of problems as well so you'd most likely hate it

Which european countries do you like?
Europe has lots of problems as well so you'd most likely hate it
netherlands coz drugs but i would get height mogged there

netherlands coz drugs but i would get height mogged there
Why don't you move to oregon in the future. Weed is legal there as far as I know